Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe (692 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Download Parenting And Teens Seminar On Sex With Praise Fowowe, Lanre Olusola!!! / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe by boldx(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
My Passionate appeal to the HUSBANDS OF NIGERIA

I woke up with a serious burden and trust me my sleep was short as well because i spent time thinking through all my counseling sessions during the week.

Consistently married women are showing up in our office who are tired of their marriage and want out not because the man is not a performer in the bedroom but simply because they have borne the burden of domestic bills and are tired and worn out. What is most intriguing is that most of these women have lost their self esteem and so tired of life with a number of them battling with depression no thanks to threats from the same man who has refused to lend a helping hand in providing support for the family?

How on earth do we use the Holy Book to threaten a woman who has been the one providing financial support yet we stand as deacons every Sunday teaching the word and standing to sow mega seeds from what she brings in.

If you must know some of our wives are upset and tired and to cap it all many of us feel too big to seek for paid employment yet every investment in the direction of 'I want to do business' has been squandered with nothing to show.

I am aware that times are tough for a lot of men and trust me I sympathize with us and earnestly praying to God to turn things around for our men but can we also help ourselves by doing something and crying out for help?

Can we turn down positions that requires you to make donations by simply telling those who offer you that you have no job at the moment and need help?

Can we be humane enough to at least show respect and honour for the one who has made provision possible over the years and go all out to do anything that is ethical, legal and right to earn something no matter how small.

I know many of us are frustrated and tired because of where we used to be and where we are but the downfall of a man must never be the end of his life. You can always bounce back and bounce up.

In the last 1 week i have spoken with over 13 women who are ready to move out of their marriage with their kids because

'I can't continue to work so hard and feed the entire family without nothing to show for myself'

I have tried my best to expand their awareness but can we also show commitment to doing something differently? Can every man out there help our brothers who are tired of life and need a job or a new skill?

There is no way a human being can be comfortable feeding another able body for the rest of her life when life can be better if the two of them bring in something.

The economy we live in right now is not one that affords anyone to sit at home and do nothing? If after 8years of claiming you want to do business nothing has worked please be humble enough to dust your certificate and go and work for someone else?

As a matter of fact you can master 'SELLING SKILLS' because that is one skill that can never let you down.

Our women are tired & now many want out but I believe we can remedy the situation because once the home breaks the family breaks.

I am appealing to all our men to please seek counsel because often times a counsel is just what you need to redirect your life and bounce back.

Feeling too big to check in for counseling is arrogance when you are stuck. We must maximize professionals who are willing to help.

There is no glory in reading the Bible and praying daily for the last 5years doing nothing. By now you should have caught the revelation that sets you free.

If you are a man in this situation please kindly buzz me or buzz any of my guys like Adeolu Akinyemii Innocent Usar Sam Obafemiemi Victor Ekpo Bassey Mute Efe Chinonso Ogbogu Kingsley Obom-Egbulem Abayomi Fawehinmi and many other people out there

And for those of us in the religious space may I appeal that we begin to do our due diligence before we appoint people into positions. Can we check if the person is gainfully employed and domestically responsible?

We must know that a family is a nation and every able bodied adult must contribute to the internally generated revenue of the family.

This also goes to wives who sit down and do nothing in the name of 'I am chopping my husband's money' kindly take yourself away from the welfare list of the family and do something to add value to the family economy.

If you have read this and have not contributed a dime financially in the last 5years please something must change as a matter of urgency.

May God turn things around and may God give us the wisdom to do things differently.

Our wives are tired and burdened and we must relieve them of this burden.

I honour us all.

Praise Fowowe

NB: If you are a man and you are affected by the above kindly shoot me a mail pf@iampraisefowowe.com I will beg all my brothers to organize something for you that can help.
Re: My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2017

Cc
Mrcork
Lefulefu...leave lalas alone
Re: My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe by Vision4God: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe by eyinjuege: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
That's why I'm always surprised when I come to NL and read that women have nothing to offer, and bring nothing to the table.
I know so many families that the women bring in more than the men, and atimes bring in everything.
So instead of lamenting on NL about slay queens, just double your hustle as a young man. Forget women for now till you're in charge of your finances, ignore all the slaying and face your future.
It's not just because of your future wife, but because of your children's future, and also your old age.
Time and energy used in lamenting about women, slay dramas should be used in doing something more productive. Ignore the noise in the market, and face what you've come to do.
A lot of young girls have also realised this, and you see the serious ones amongst them doing all sorts of skill acquisition courses, even while in school. Those that want to carry aristo can go on, they will also learn their lessons in due course.

needforanswers maybe this man can help your household. Can he mentor your husband?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Passionate Appeal To Husbands Of Nigeria - Praise Fowowe by EfemenaXY: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
boldx:
My Passionate appeal to the HUSBANDS OF NIGERIA

I woke up with a serious burden and trust me my sleep was short as well because i spent time thinking through all my counseling sessions during the week.

Consistently married women are showing up in our office who are tired of their marriage and want out not because the man is not a performer in the bedroom but simply because they have borne the burden of domestic bills and are tired and worn out. What is most intriguing is that most of these women have lost their self esteem and so tired of life with a number of them battling with depression no thanks to threats from the same man who has refused to lend a helping hand in providing support for the family?

If you must know some of our wives are upset and tired and to cap it all many of us feel too big to seek for paid employment yet every investment in the direction of 'I want to do business' has been squandered with nothing to show.

I am aware that times are tough for a lot of men and trust me I sympathize with us and earnestly praying to God to turn things around for our men but can we also help ourselves by doing something and crying out for help?

Can we turn down positions that requires you to make donations by simply telling those who offer you that you have no job at the moment and need help?

Can we be humane enough to at least show respect and honour for the one who has made provision possible over the years and go all out to do anything that is ethical, legal and right to earn something no matter how small.

In the last 1 week i have spoken with over 13 women who are ready to move out of their marriage with their kids because

'I can't continue to work so hard and feed the entire family without nothing to show for myself'

There is no way a human being can be comfortable feeding another able body for the rest of her life when life can be better if the two of them bring in something.

The economy we live in right now is not one that affords anyone to sit at home and do nothing? If after 8years of claiming you want to do business nothing has worked please be humble enough to dust your certificate and go and work for someone else?

Our women are tired & now many want out but I believe we can remedy the situation because once the home breaks the family breaks.

I am appealing to all our men to please seek counsel because often times a counsel is just what you need to redirect your life and bounce back.

Feeling too big to check in for counseling is arrogance when you are stuck. We must maximize professionals who are willing to help.

There is no glory in reading the Bible and praying daily for the last 5years doing nothing. By now you should have caught the revelation that sets you free.

And for those of us in the religious space may I appeal that we begin to do our due diligence before we appoint people into positions. Can we check if the person is gainfully employed and domestically responsible?

We must know that a family is a nation and every able bodied adult must contribute to the internally generated revenue of the family.

This also goes to wives who sit down and do nothing in the name of 'I am chopping my husband's money' kindly take yourself away from the welfare list of the family and do something to add value to the family economy.

If you have read this and have not contributed a dime financially in the last 5years please something must change as a matter of urgency.

May God turn things around and may God give us the wisdom to do things differently.

Our wives are tired and burdened and we must relieve them of this burden.

I honour us all.

A good read and the embolden is just so true.

Couldn't fault this write up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child Did This Will You Kill Him / Caught Husband Sex Chatting / Prostitute Leaks Photos Of Herself And A Married Man To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.