Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. (17320 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by postmann: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

....my niggggga...the goood news of u is when I see u in person, I will beg my boys to run a train on u.. U ever ride on a train? smiley

I heard that's the cheapest means of getting around over there. And the best way for undocumented immigrants like you can sneak away from the authorities.

You better come home boy. Don't die in Pekam, please. The cost of flying your corpse home is worth more than your entire life savings.

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
postmann:

I heard that's the cheapest means of getting around over there. And the best way for undocumented immigrants like you can sneak away from the authorities.

You better come home boy. Don't die in Pekam, please. The cost of flying your corpse home is worth more than your entire life savings.

Sorry Mrcork!!

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by MrCork: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstEVA:

Sorry Mrcork!!

...ok firstEVA, u win....can we phuuuuck?? smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by postmann: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

...ok firstE.VA, u win....can we phuuuuck?? smiley

Work before pleasure boy. Start turning your life of penniless adventures into profit first. Get yourself a decent job. Then see if you can save enough to pay your flight ticket back home. Then we can find you one village girl who will help tender your dementia with some local herbs, since your psychosis have evaded all western solution.

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
postmann:

Work before pleasure boy. Start turning your life of penniless adventures into profit first. Get yourself a decent job. Then see if you can save enough to pay your flight ticket back home. Then we can find you one village girl who will help tender your dementia with some local herbs, since your psychosis have evaded all western solution.
chai, this is Wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Specialbaby(f): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
postmann:

what makes you think he does not have a decent job?

The fact that one comes here to play once in a while do not mean he/she doesn't have anything tangible doing.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Specialbaby:

The fact that one comes here to play once in a while do not mean he/she doesn't have anything tangible doing.
and what makes you think he has something tangible doing?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Specialbaby(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstEVA:
and what makes you think he has something tangible doing?
well,that is because i know his type and i have been on nairaland long enough hence know a tad about "mrcork"
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by postmann: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Specialbaby:

Hmmm!!! Specialbaby, what now? Is he now your latest crush?

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Specialbaby:
well,that is because i know his type and i have been on nairaland long enough hence know a tad about "mrcork"
u've been doing the appearing and disappearing act.

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstEVA:
thanks
why did u cancel my crush Ayo angry

u mad?

B!tch?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by ronald4lif(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
MzzTega:
Thanks Peeparty.

Happy new month filled with unlimited joy and blessings to;

Trypa (Don't know if she's still here)

Pee party.

King lekan.

Ronald4 lif and

Me.

Happy new month to you darl. And to BqLekan. Apologies it's coming late.

All the best.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by ducksoup: 5:43pm On May 19, 2016
obontami:
happy new month to joseph1832

Ducksoup

grin grin grin

My bad boss, I have been away from this forum far too long. I am back

Thanks for always keeping touch
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by obontami: 8:49pm On May 19, 2016
ducksoup:

My bad boss, I have been away from this forum far too long. I am back
Thanks for always keeping touch
You are welcome my brother smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by gevans(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
WhyNa:

Wishing you the same pal
respect to u bro
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by gevans(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
umehmj:
wanna wish these people a happy new month from the bottom of my heart. you guys in one way or another has added a lot to my life. i hope that somehow i will also get to add to yours, just the way you added to mine. happy new month:

WhyNa

rubsaphy

djpaparazzi

gevans

seemples

collinsemegreat

provocateur

debbie

respect bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / How To Make Love Charm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.