Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead (35114 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by uhalauju(f): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Touching story and a commendable effrt from Anja. God, enable me to reach out to the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by MadCow1: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
ozo8080:
Fine boi.

I need original 24 Karat Rose Gold chain (Not Gold Plated).. (For Men).. How much?

Post price with picture..
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
God! Help our pastors to emulate this woman

4 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
great
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Spybradd: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
What kinda map of africa omenka head is that on pic 4? iDs everywhere..lollls
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Moz22: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
The mods needs to be flogged..how many times does this have to make fp? I have read this so many times on here.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by ebonge1: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Best thing that as ever happen to witch children....... God bless dis lady.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
MAY GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN

It's touching
cry
........Yes! My God bless am Nyanfu Nyanfu left , right and centre cool

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by legendsilver(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
I see a future leader in that small child. He was destined to become great that was why he survived the hustling eating scrap from garbage for 8months.

If Hope can survive living all alone in the street for that long as a child. Struggling to survive the hardship of today's wickedness then we as graduates have no excuse to not to survive.

God bless all hustlers in Nigeria, Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by seguno2: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
seyema:
I think we need more people like this in Nigeria

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by HomeOfMe(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
I hope the useless parents won't come to lay claim to him-thanks ms loven God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Stellamariss(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
may God reward dis woman abundantly

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2016
He was not only abandoned by family and Nigerians. He was also abandoned by the government. Funny enough those who abandoned him Will be saying God bless the Lady. But did they actually mean it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2016
If only the people who abandoned this child can be located, I will love to be part of the crowd that would touch them small, just small touch is all I ask o lord. angry

It will always be well with Ms Anja and her workers.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Chrishandsome(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2016
I see this boy being a Nigerian foreign ambassador to UK in future.if u believe that pls type like now.

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Vince77(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2016
God bless her.

4 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by bxcode(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Anyone with contacts whatsoever on how to reach out to this organisation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Baroba(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:
Spirit filled, tongue speaking, fire wielding, sanctimonious church goers saw the boy & walked away.

A tattoo wearing foreigner who may probably be an idol worshipper or atheist was courageous enough to do the needful.

We should learn to judge people and make friends based on individual character, not religious sentiments, colour or national bias.

I wish i could send you a drink, Christianity is one of the biggest 419 industry in Nigeria.. I always laugh when someone tells me Nigerians are the most religious nation in the world..

7 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
The boy de even set blow! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Eri ikun e dekun dekun cheesy

Oyinbo ti boyo cheesy

I no see any bones showing again

But seriously the parents need to be arrested. If they claim the child is a witch he obviously got the witchcraft from his father and mother. It means the fathers sperm contains witchcraft spirits and the mother's eggs are possessed to.useless family angry

Just say you didn't have money to care for the boy.iya oshi,baba iranu angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
I like this transformation o
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by SweetJustice: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
I just hope the parents don't show up in the near future for claims
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by blackprowler: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Continent of the apes. Land of the superstitious regardless of height of degrees obtained. It's really a tragedy for anyone born here

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by LordBaggins: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Witch!!!!! And his parensts will be somewhere saying see our son. Very bad
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by SweetJustice: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2016
bxcode:
Anyone with contacts whatsoever on how to reach out to this organisation?

There are other organization/foundation around you you can reach out to. It mustn't be this particular one.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by LordBaggins: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Witch!!!! And d parents will be like see our son. Evil world
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by demolinka(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2016
That pikin destiny get strong head! God bless u, tattooed woman.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Sad pictures. Very sad pictures. The funny thing is the same religion imposed on Africans and used to enslave them is the same they use in killing and castigating each other. Nothing new since Africans call each other 'monkey'; a throwback from colonial times and African Americans call each other 'nigger'; a throwback from slavery.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Austema(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Thank you Satan. May God save us from Christ-like witches and wizards. Amen.
Hey.....End time comment

4 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by queenfav(f): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:
Spirit filled, tongue speaking, fire wielding, sanctimonious church goers saw the boy & walked away.

A tattoo wearing foreigner who may probably be an idol worshipper or atheist was courageous enough to do the needful.

We should learn to judge people and make friends based on individual character, not religious sentiments, colour or national bias.

Spot on o..Not just tattoed,but bum short wearing,yet she has a heart of Gold.God provide the means for me to be selfless,thrs always someone to assist with an act of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Leebeedo(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2016
That boy is going to be great. ......watch out for him !
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by damogul: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2016
The bible says a mans gift makes way for him. See how her passion has blessed her. Because of hope she raised over $1m which is equivalent to 300m naira now and some of you here instead of pursuing your passion are blaming buhari for everything.
Passion breeds prosperity. 300m naira is more than enough to run an orphanage with and also invest in other things which would keep generating money for running the orphanage as well as taking care of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.