Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead (35113 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Visocrate(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
MAY GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN

It's touching
cry
Amen
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by nerdfrost(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
The boy is living beta than his parents ryt now grin

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by martineverest(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
bxcode:

Awesome cool
The niceness is about to get betterwink
thanks, bro
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Mavelshee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
That moment the parents aggressively returns to claim their child as soon as they hear that $1 million is involved.....
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by ORAGBON(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
when I read the story and saw that pics for the first time, I cried all night.
can't imagine my kid, at that age left all alone to fend for him/herself for any reason.

Thank you ma for the great work God is using you to do.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Adeshiinaa(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
God Bless this woman.
Thanks
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Chinom(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
I am very angry over what they did to this child. What kind of stoopid superstition is that. I'm also pissed off about the fact that many Nigerians in Hope's neighbourhood saw him like that and did nothing. It took the intervention of a foreign woman(White and Danish) for Hope to be rescued.
How much does baby milk and bread cost in Nigeria. A Big Shame to all those that saw Hope in his hopeless situation and did nothing.

Many thanks to this Danish woman.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
nnamdibig:
The parents should bury their heads in shame

not yet. till even become smthn big they never expect. jus watch and see, dhis kind kids dey get bright future
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
LOOOOOOOL

See people on the first page saying "God is Great"

Not single one of their pastors has made a move to help these victims of mass religious hysteria in Akwa Ibom and a few other states in that region.

CAN under Oritsejafor was too busy hustling to make money, to ingratiate themselves with GEJ and whipping up hysteria over made up threats like 'islamic banking' to caution their members who were prominent in the assault on innocent children.

This is a national disgrace for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by momj: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God bless the woman

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Menace2Society(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Moz22:
The mods needs to be flogged..how many times does this have to make fp? I have read this so many times on here.
Are u okay or u forget to take your meds undecided
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Hector723(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mrs Anja Ringgren Loven give hope to the hopeless.God bless you ma'am
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by LoreTemi: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Soo touching.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Menace2Society(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
bxcode:
Anyone with contacts whatsoever on how to reach out to this organisation?
https://m.facebook.com/DinNoedhjaelp/
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by IamAtribalist: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
cool So in all of Nigeria (180 million people) NOT a single woman took pity on this baby. Not one yeyebrity NOT a single one. Some white woman had to come all the way from SCANDINAVIAN to give this baby hope. Chai AFRICA IS FINISHED!!!! cool
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by IamAtribalist: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
cool Nigerians look at your life. Now when white people call you monkeys you will be arguing like he goats. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by IamAtribalist: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:
u don't need to contact them
There are many abandoned children in your neighborhood.. Contact those ones

cool One million likes in order my dear sir. With people like you perhaps there might still be hope for Nigeria. Tienku. Kwantinou. cool
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Moz22: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Menace2Society:
Are u okay or u forget to take your meds undecided
ofcourse I am...u wan use me catch trips shey? U are foolish
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by IamAtribalist: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
cool And if she is a Scandinavian she is probably an atheist. A country of religious fanatics (Christians and Muslims) cannot protect its own children from hunger. But a Scandinavian atheist had to come all the way from Northern Europe to save the child. Yeye dey smell. Nigeria is finished. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by martineverest(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool One million likes in order my dear sir. With people like you perhaps there might still be hope for Nigeria. Tienku. Kwantinou. cool
thanks, bro/sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
The parents re useless animals walahi. They shd be found & prosecuted. May God bless dat white woman.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by JayGreen23(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
He met her 'Olajumoke'. May we all meet our 'olajumoke' at the point of our various needs in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by omozu1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
nnamdibig:
The parents should bury their heads in shame
No, the police should do the right thing arrest the parents and let the law deal with them and others will learn to take good care of their children.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Iffffffy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
MAY GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN

It's touching
cry
No yoruba today?
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by omozu1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
A danish woman? I weep for my country. what is the police doing? Where are our churches and their general overseers? Where are our ngos that collect money from people. Please my people lets show little kindness. This boy was on the street for eight months and nobody cares.
And i want to use this medium to beg the i g of police to order the arrest of the parents of this kid.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by omozu1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
JayGreen23:
He met her 'Olajumoke'. May we all meet our 'olajumoke' at the point of our various needs in Jesus name. Amen.
No, may we all be " olajumoke" to others in Jesus name. Amen
Don't follow footpaths but follow where there is no footpath and leave a footpath.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by LeStylo: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
This made me cry!
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Genycharl(f): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
MadCow1:
Hmmm.. He is Probably still a witch baby.. undecided

But instead of being a Nigerian 'Winch' he is now an Oyibo 'Harry Porter'..

lol. .... you are really a madcow
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by omozu1(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
ORAGBON:
when I read the story and saw that pics for the first time, I cried all night.
can't imagine my kid, at that age left all alone to fend for him/herself for any reason.

Thank you ma for the great work God is using you to do.
May God really bless her and her generation in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians and unfounded superstitions.

The parents of this toddler deserve to be lined up against a wall, and shot. Or strung up from the nearest telegraph pole till they're dead. How could any parent abandon their flesh and blood? An innocent child, who has no voice. It's due to ignorance as shown by the parents, that Nigeria is NOT moving forwards, advancing with the times.

I personally believe Nigeria was NOT ready to gain independence, and should have remained a British colony for another 50 years. Witches and wizards, in the 21st century, wtf?!

That Dane who rescued the little tot is an angel, the boy boy will grow up hopefully loving Nigeria, but if he hated his country of birth would you blame him? God bless his rescuer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
SweetJustice:

There are other organization/foundation around you you can reach out to. It mustn't be this particular one.

Probably. But it's your right to choose which charities to support.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by KingSango(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2016
Is this story true? What Ethnic group is responsible for this cruel act? Are these Yoruba people? I pray not. Ase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.