Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead (35090 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2016
This brought tears to my eyes...how can you carry a child for 9 months with all the inconveniences of pregnancy only to abandon the child because you think he is a witch. Yet many are praying to be parents but are not. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by bookface: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Cue the typical responses:

"God is great"

"May God bless this woman"

"That child's parent should hang their heads in shame"

Where is the outrage? Where is the horror? Why are the parents not being prosecuted? Why is a Nigerian minister not being made to resign? Why have people accepted this as normal? In a 21st century world, and despite all our collective education, the best we can muster is "God bless this woman"?

We have not only lived in this scum, this hell, this shithole, for so long, We have also accepted it as the only way of life that is possible. We have become too accustomed to the financial, moral and intellectual poverty around us, that we have become consumed by it. We have neither fear nor hope. Our cause is forever lost, when we sit by and watch as kids are left to starve to death in the open

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
The question which keeps puzzling me is that
"will this boy ever forgive his parents"?
Will his parents ever forgive themselves for throwing away a bundle of joy like this boy?
When they see his pictures now,how will they be feeling?

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Weedcrusher: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:
Spirit filled, tongue speaking, fire wielding, sanctimonious church goers saw the boy & walked away.

A tattoo wearing foreigner who may probably be an idol worshipper or atheist was courageous enough to do the needful.

We should learn to judge people and make friends based on individual character, not religious sentiments, colour or national bias.

If there are many people with this perspective, my mind will be at peace with that country.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Jackeeh(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
nnamdibig:
The parents should bury their heads in shame

Especially the mother.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by TONYE001(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:
Spirit filled, tongue speaking, fire wielding, sanctimonious church goers saw the boy & walked away.

A tattoo wearing foreigner who may probably be an idol worshipper or atheist was courageous enough to do the needful.

We should learn to judge people and make friends based on individual character, not religious sentiments, colour or national bias.

A very beautiful comment, this is..
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by nell4: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2016
evidence of good living. God bless you Woman.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by MadCow1: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2016
emperorgoke:
God! Help our pastors to emulate this woman

Pastors are the most culpable in the cases of Child Witch Problems in Nigeria..

Helen Akpabio being the Queen of Witches..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by martineverest(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
bxcode:
Anyone with contacts whatsoever on how to reach out to this organisation?
u don't need to contact them
There are many abandoned children in your neighborhood.. Contact those ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God bless this wonderful lady dearly.
Heart of gold.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by lepasharon(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
See what Christianity caused..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:
Beautiful comment. Charity begins at home. I have been to so many churches and you see poor people in the church and yet the rich church members refuse to help ,they will rather buy exotic cars worth millions of naira for the pastor or give the pastor cash gifts of millions or thousands of naira but yet turn a blind eye to church members whose problems can be solved with just 20000 or at most 50000. Pastors too have stopped preaching about this issue and all they keep saying is give to your pastor and get blessed

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by kingsamosy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
$1million. i love this. na scholarship to university level. When witches and wizard no fit chop ur destiny, God go send help from abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by brilliant5(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one. D boy looks lk Godswil Akpabioo. Lol
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by brilliant5(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one. D boy looks lk Godswil Akpabioo.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by seyema(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
seguno2:

Are you in Nigeria?
Why did you ask?
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Neverquit(f): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sigh, Africa is NOT a country.

@ mickyeddi stop doing copy paste without editing. She's living in Nigeria, not Africa. Would you said 'she lives in North America?'

That being said: things happen for a reason. He survived for 8 months (that alone is miraculous), then rescued only to discover that he has a birth defect. Now he will be able to have the operation to correct it...the boy has amazing luck...maybe a guardian angel.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by bxcode(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
SweetJustice:

There are other organization/foundation around you you can reach out to. It mustn't be this particular one.
I don't see any reason why you had to interfere in a simple question I asked sir. Why must it not be this particular one? So if I give to foundations around me, I will come and let everyone know about it?
Only you know why you posted such reply. Good day.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
onatisi:

Beautiful comment. Charity begins at home. I have been to so many churches and you see poor people in the church and yet the rich church members refuse to help ,they will rather buy exotic cars worth millions of naira for the pastor or give the pastor cash gifts of millions or thousands of naira but yet turn a blind eye to church members whose problems can be solved with just 20000 or at most 50000. Pastors too have stopped preaching about this issue and all they keep saying is give to your pastor and get blessed
I can bet u: 97% of Nigerian pastors won't make heaven....i still respect orthodox churches for their humanitarian services... Most Nigerian Christians don't know that the most important way of helping God is not by giving tithes /offerings, but by helping the helpless( matt 25:34-37).......... One of my bucket lists is to adopt a child.

I keep wondering y most childless Nigerian couples wait for ages to their own child, when there are many ' parentless' and homeless children..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by bxcode(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:
And you are who sir?
Do I your permission to do what my heart prompted me to do? Oh hold on, you are expecting me to come and counter your remarks by telling you how many abandoned children I have reached out to. Who cares.
Hope you are having a nice day by the way.....

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by NCP: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:

May you and your generations be blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by martineverest(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
bxcode:

And you are who sir?
Do I your permission to do what my heart prompted me to do? Oh hold on, you are expecting me to come and counter your remarks by telling you how many abandoned children I have reached out to. Who cares.
Hope you are having a nice day by the way.....
***Whatever*....... Just speaking my mind...... Anyways, The day is nicer than expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by bxcode(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
martineverest:

***Whatever*....... Just speaking my mind...... Anyways, The day is nicer than expected.
Awesome cool
The niceness is about to get betterwink
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by mustfaith: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
holamiday:

so on point!
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Burger01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is humanity. That child nearly died. Some mofos were calling the woman all sorts of names...that woman rescued a child from hunger and death.

God bless that woman. smiley

Btw, those pastors we have in naija are only into milking the gullible...none can ever compare to this kindhearted woman...NONE! undecided
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by shhladyj(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
this is awesome unlike some foundations dat has nothing to prove
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by SpitFireKalou: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks to d Denise lady
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by darlington64: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
How come he is now small and can't even walk or even stand on his own ,but look taller in his impoverished picture and can even stand on his own alone. Abi na over feeding cause am?

1 Like

Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Anabaraonyepete(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
kudos loven... it is not easy... for making the world a better place, you have played a role. THANKS.
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by Pidggin(f): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Amazing transformation!! I am a bit worried he still looks like an 11mths old, but hopefully everything will be fine soon, God bless
Re: Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead by mapet: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
now he's being overfed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.