Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

My April Fool Experience. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My April Fool Experience. (609 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / April Fool Has Ruined My Relationship. Help!!! / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My April Fool Experience. by tee59(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
I could remember that year when i went to resit for my waec in one remote village.I woke up that morning thinking on how to make the day memorable.I just framed up a story.I told my people that a man was murdered in the church premises early hour of d day.Those vigilantees that watched d village through the night were saying they didnt murder nor see any dead man before they left in the morning.May be he was later dumped there after they left.People started gathering i.e the whole village.,talking about the incidence.I kept mute & was now urging to let us go and see for ourselves.The whole village came out in mass to see the dead man at the church.They all followed me.Even my close pals didnt know it was april fool.Infact, it was funny.Even old men and women came out to see what happened.We all marched to the church.When we got there, they all started asking questions from each other and searching for the dead man.I withdrew from the crowd and told my pals it was april fool.Those villagers didnt know the meaning, and i told them in their local dialect.They all shouted and started abusing me, but it was fun and memorable.Share yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Viviangist / CNN Report.. Shocking Video Of Chines Cockroach Farmer Eat Roach / Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.