Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband (596 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / PHOTOS: US Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies In Over 29 Hours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband by emmalezy(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2016
Aisha Abdur-Rahman, a woman based in San Diego, California and said to be a Nigerian, took to Facebook on July 23 to seek for a co-wife. She wrote:

"As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh any sisters looking for a husband, I'm looking for a Co Wife for my husband, in San Diego, California he's 32 years old, easy to get along with, down to earth, open minded, compassionate, caring, loving, sincere,

loyal, trustworthy, honest and loves to laugh, he's serious with his Deen but at the same time balanced Alhamdulilah, he's a very good husband, sisters please inbox me inshaAllah if your interested"

In a second post the next day, she shared another photo of her husband, encouraging 'sisters' to contact her.

"Sisters don't pass up a good man because your afraid to practice the Sunnah of polygamy, don't be ashamed of our Deen, and don't be shy, inbox me

Aisha Abdur Rahman got married to her husband on October 16, 2008.

More photos...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/photos-us-based-nigerian-woman-seeks.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband by parklamson: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Allahu akbar! Islam is not just a perfect religion is a complete religion. if not islam,which other religions have marriages plan for 'instances of more women than men'?
Re: Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos: Us-based Nigerian Woman Seeks For Second Wife For Her Husband by Slimberry1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mimi- I Don't Want To Be A Mother / This Baby Was Born Twice / Gender Equality: Why I Only plan on marrying rich babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.