Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland (3137 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2016
I am highly dissapointed in the management of nairaland and more dissapointed in the individuals below.

For God sake, in a world were talent is being appreciated and encouraged, Nairaland admins have found no meaning to appreciate and encourage its loyal members not to talk of great content writers and traffic pullers.. Hmmn.

1) Tosyne2much - Brilliant and Very creative writer.. His top ten lists are sure delights to nairalanders.. Has nairaland ever deemed it to give him a dime for the time, stress and talent put into creating this traffic pulling lists.. No .

2) Wristbangle - classic. His threads on relationships, dating and women and love generally are awesome..

3) Toks2008 - Controversial, blunt and his topics are almost certain to cause a plus in traffic .

4) Emusmith - Yes..... Brilliant threads ..

5) All writers in the Literature Section - Repogirl,Larrysun,Safarigirl,onihaxy,flows,davidflo,

Classcaptain,oyinprince and many more...

The Admins may deem it fit that dont deserve it but why.. Even if its something little.. I bet if nairaland start giving rewards for good writers and traffic pulling threads, most of these stupid threads and trolls everywhere we reduce..

People will be encouraged to write better things, better content, better contributions and more mature views..

I will advise this people to boycott posting anything on nairaland if this is not done.. You guys should contact eachother and create a blog.. Put all this content u pose here on the blog and let see if fans and nairalanders here wont follow you.

Create the blog or website and push it.. Haba... Na one day Linda ikeji start...

Radazabana.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
@OP add mrcork

2 Likes

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by olajorn(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Op you deserve one bottle of Chelsea dry gin and dog meat for this excellent piece

1 Like

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by LouisBERG: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Op you are a threat to Nairaland Security....

Security, Take over that guy and remand him in Ban till his senses comes back!!!

3 Likes

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one bro... If that's the case lemme call on brother Seun to help me in a little way he can.. Hunger don almost finish me this semester oooo.. I need food stuff oooo cool

Brother Seun pls help a brother ooo.. Though you don't owe us any money but kindly help us out of free will ... Abeg we need load our house with food oooo.. I no dey joke oooo cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP add mrcork

mrcork is brilliant.. He will do well as a comic.. Most people just see the troll side of him but it takes great effort to manouvered such consistency and ease in bringing smiles to people faces through his peckham and range rover allusions
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Op you are a threat to Nairaland Security....

Security, Take over that guy and remand him in Ban till his senses comes back!!!

am sorry brother.. I aired my opinion
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Help me add calebsky and abmbola 2 dat list
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Cool...

I also have other suggestions like converting likes to ad units.

This will encourage more reasonable contributions since there's a "REAL" reward attached to it.

It will also help the forum generate better content.

For example there could be a milestone like 100 likes converted to an amount of ad units.

For now I'm not so encouraged to make reasonable contributions since there are no rewards attached to it.

My 2 cents. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Mediapace: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2016
That isn't ideal man.
This isn't a blog! You wan drown Seun ni

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

mrcork is brilliant.. He will do well as a comic.. Most people just see the troll side of him but it takes great effort to manouvered such consistency and ease in bringing smiles to people faces through his peckham and range rover allusions
SECONDED.

3 Likes

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:
Cool...

I also have other suggestions like converting likes to ad units.

This will encourage more reasonable contributions since there's a "REAL" reward attached to it.

It will also help the forum generate better content.

For example there could be a milestone like 100 likes converted to an amount of ad units.

For now I'm not so encouraged to make reasonable contributions since there are no rewards attached to it.

My 2 cents. grin

lol.. Brilliant.

I swear,these cash crunch got evrybody thinking about how to make extra do.. Haha.. I cant just be online everyday and not at least gain a few shillings.

Na y i dey pity dose one spend their time on efights and ftc ..

1 Like

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Synzu(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
They should get paid for inexperienced half-baked lists? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro... If that's the case lemme call on brother Seun to help me in a little way he can.. Hunger don almost finish me this semester oooo.. I need food stuff oooo cool

Brother Seun pls help a brother ooo.. I no dey joke oooo cheesy

And he finally begs. grin

I'm sure Seun will allude to your request.

Meanwhile, shey you see that being a misogynist doesn't pay.

At least one of the numerous girls you have used style to abuse would have Epp you. grin
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
That isn't ideal man.

This isn't a blog!
You wan drown Seun ni

does he not pay his mods.. What are the mods doing that the guys have also not aided in moving the forum up.

Do u know how many people joined nairaland because of tosyne2much, larrysun,emusmith ,classcaptain and co threads..

Are u telling me giving these people maybe 1k per topic or 20k in 3 mons will drown the owner ..

Check how much nairaland makes in a week and come back,.lets talk

drown kor, swallow ni

1 Like

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

lol.. Brilliant.

I swear,these cash crunch got evrybody thinking about how to make extra do.. Haha.. I cant just be online everyday and not at least gain a few shillings.

Na y i dey pity dose one spend their time on efights and ftc ..

It's not a joking stuff. grin

There has to be a valid reason to give out valuable information on here trust me.

No more freebies..

I hope admin takes that free advice.

I even deserve some form of payment for what I just dished now sef! grin
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

half baked lists that draws hundreds of viewers :/
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

To be honest, there's a lot of junk on the front page.
Nairaland only gets all the traffic because it's already popular.
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:

And he finally begs. grin

I'm sure Seun will allude to your request.

Meanwhile, shey you see that being a misogynist doesn't pay.

At least one of the numerous girls you have used style to abuse would have Epp you. grin
hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy I swear e no pay at all oooo.. Sometimes ehn, when I send PM, dem no dey gree reply sef.. E.g ______cheesy
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Mediapace: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
If that is the case,1million per day may not be enough because those you mentioned are not the only writer
RaDaZaBaNa:

does he not pay his mods.. What are the mods doing that the guys have also not aided in moving the forum up.

Do u know how many people joined nairaland because of tosyne2much, larrysun,emusmith ,classcaptain and co threads..

Are u telling me giving these people maybe 1k per topic or 20k in 3 mons will drown the owner ..

Check how much nairaland makes in a week and come back,.lets talk

drown kor, swallow ni
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2016
PushPlay:

To be honest, there's a lot of junk on the front page.
Nairaland only gets all the traffic because it's already popular.
nairaland is only playing along.. Boss lets be real. If you see
cossy opens fresh big boobs, how lovely
and
naira drops to 120 naira.
You have the chance to open only one. Which one u go view grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy I swear e no pay at all oooo.. Sometimes ehn, when I send PM, dem no dey gree reply sef.. E.g ______cheesy

The P.M applies to everyone. Only a few girls are gracious enough to reply that.

Not too worries. I'm sure Seun will see to your request.

But don't forget my own share if he eventually does o!

As per the foodstuff thingy, I might be stopping by around your school sometime soon.

I know how it is being a student too.
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
If that is the case,1million per day may not be enough because those you mentioned are not the only writer

yes boss.

Maybe there could be a voting system each month. Where writers and traffic pullers contest for the month price.

How good your threads are and amount of traffic makes u win.

E better best all this e wooing, mr nairaland,mrs transgender wey dey groind naw
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by henrylowe(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:
Will you shut up dumb skull.. If you think they make inexperienced half baked lists why not come up with experienced full-baked list? You can't even create a topic yet you castigate those who are at least trying.. Ode !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

yes boss.

Maybe there could be a voting system each month. Where writers and traffic pullers contest for the month price.

How good your threads are and amount of traffic makes u win.

E better best all this e wooing, mr nairaland,mrs transgender wey dey groind naw

I no dey feel that wooing thing o!

Too childish.
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by ClassCaptain(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2016
Haa. Radazakaka abi what is your name

olohun o je o dafun oo

oga seun,, like tosyne2much, my food stuff don finish.. Na salt and water i drink sleep yesterday even though i no get diarohhea.

Please.. Abeg ..
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Synzu(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2016
henrylowe:
Will you shut up dumb skull.. If you think they make inexperienced half baked lists why not come up with experienced full-baked list? You can't even create a topic yet you castigate those who are at least trying.. Ode !!

Hey, Stevie Wonder.. When I wanna quote "blind bathemeus" I'll Cc you okay? I'm entitled to my opinion and if I think the lists are downright silly or childish then that's what they are.

Now, swerve back into that gutter from whence you came!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by Synzu(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

Even delectablegirl's threads draw hundreds of viewers so what's your point exactly?? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Haa. Radazakaka abi what is your name

olohun o je o dafun oo

oga seun,, like tosyne2much, my food stuff don finish.. Na salt and water i drink sleep yesterday even though i no get diarohhea.

Please.. Abeg ..
Make we use Bible verse take pray for oga Seun make e reason our matter today.. At least with 10k, house go full with food stuffs nah cheesy
Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by dharay99: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2016
henr.ylowe:

daaaaaaaaamn sad

Re: Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Even delectablegirl's threads draw hundreds of viewers so what's your point exactly?? undecided

we all know delectable whatver is a troll..That is why i stated that there should be a voting system..

Even at that, does the fact that he or she is a troll stop the moniker from being human with wants and needs.

Common,no matter how little, evryone desrves to be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Die From Sex / Will #500K Be Enough For A Guy To Do Both His Traditonal & White Wedding(photos) / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.