Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie (1906 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Source from Joro's Instagram Page

Laugh want keel me when iSaw this post?, ROTFLMAO.

Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by kachi19: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin she is juz something...
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by gbens2000(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin she is juz something...
grin grin,really something.
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by Synzu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
LMAO! "Yapa!!" gringrin

Reminds me of those igbotic girls who shout "Ayio!" shocked. During sex, that shyt is so furkin annoying. Total turn off!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by ATMC(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Leave her be!
She's being her true self and you know what? She's beautiful at it.
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by ATMC(f): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:
LMAO! "Yapa!!" gringrin

Reminds me of those igbotic girls who shout "Ayio!" shocked. During sex, that shyt is so furkin annoying. Total turn off!! angry
Synzu you want her to say jejes!? You are lucky she's not here to say your own? BTW, what's wrong with being igbotic, Mr Americana?
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
Synzu you want her to say jejes!? You are lucky she's not here to say your own? BTW, what's wrong with being igbotic, Mr Americana?

i am Suspecting you
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by Synzu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:

LOL. Nuffin wrong with that. I'm Igbo too cool

I just have a problem with how they bring the language into moans. Its not attractive when you're hoping to hear her purr like a cat but instead you hear : "Ayio, ayio, ayio" (eye-o) gringrin

Which kyn nonsense be that?? undecided igbo girls are fond of that! angry
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by layla129(f): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao grin. grin I can imagine...big turn off

1 Like

Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by player007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:
LMAO! "Yapa!!" gringrin

'Ayio' 'chimo' 'biko nwayo'
Hahahahahahahah
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by Synzu(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
player007:
'Ayio' 'chimo' 'biko nwayo' Hahahahahahahah
God bless you my brother, you know them wella! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by GoldenJAT(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
If I cn find this dude.... I go dash am small slaps!!
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
GoldenJAT:
If I cn find this dude.... I go dash am small slaps!!
Lol free am nah, na wetin him like na
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by Soulz22(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Her village people hold her for local lol
Re: Lmao..her Moaning Soundtrack Is Like Yoruba Movie by GoldenJAT(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Lol free am nah, na wetin him like na
some posts DE mk person boil with anger my guy....

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Perfect Relationship Without Stress / Shamesless: Couple Caught Having Sex In The Car In Broad Day Light - Video / See The Potentials My Girlfriend Must Have If She Wants Us Together Forever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.