Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? (2915 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, pls I do have something bothering me, which is: let's assume you are going to a function, wedding to be precisely and your wife and uncle is among the party going with you, who then is supposed to be in the front sit with you, your wife or uncle?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by DonCortino: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:
Fellow Nairalanders, pls I do have something bothering me, which is: let's assume you are going to a function, wedding to be precisely and your wife and uncle is among the party going with you, who then is supposed to be in the front sit with you, your wife or uncle?
wife! unless she is nursing a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
My wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by dikeigbo2(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
DonCortino:

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by dayowunmi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not even your mother should sit in the front of your car so far as you are married. Uncle who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
No silly complain, na uncle go drive or im go find cab or okada
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
dayowunmi:
Not even your mother should sit in the front of your car so far as you are married. Uncle who?

Probably Uncle Sam! grin
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by dayowunmi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Siena:

Probably Uncle Sam! grin
Lolz, it's just a grammatical expression used to play down the importance of something. I didn't mean to ask the name. Hehehehehe, e.g "mikel is the best midfielder in the world, and I reply mikel who?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by tpiah01: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:
Fellow Nairalanders, pls I do have something bothering me

Why is it bothering you?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by SAMBARRY: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Siena:

Probably Uncle Sam! grin
how are you my dear smiley

You called me wink cool
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
tpiah01:

Why is it bothering you?

The last tym I checked, it was not a crime to seek for answers for wat one wishes to know
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
DonCortino:
I fink otherwise, wat if it was your father or elder brother?

2 Likes

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
dayowunmi:

But does it actually connote respect for elders, looking at our Africa background?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by dayowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

But does it actually connote respect for elders, looking at our Africa background?
It all depends on perspective sha, but me o, I don't see the disrespect in my uncle sitting at the back seat while my wife sit at the front. Moreover I regard my wife more importantly than any uncle. But if the uncle had been sitted in front before my wife joined us in the car, then she can take the back seat, but if am already with my wife in the car, I don't see any reason why she should go to the back just because of my uncle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by tpiah01: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

The last tym I checked, it was not a crime to seek for answers for wat one wishes to know

Try to seek knowledge on relevant things, not irrelevant ones.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by DonCortino: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

I fink otherwise, wat if it was your father or elder brother?
wife!
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by edwife(f): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
I sincerely fail to see the fuss about this front seat brouhaha.

I prefer sitting at the back any time he is with a friend,an uncle whatever.....their discussion doesn't really interest me as anytime i am in the car i love listening to music.

Are we not going to the same destination or is there any price for sitting in the front seat? Will you stop being a wife if you don't sit in front? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by edwife(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

Let the uncle sits in front, it won't remove anything from me and will not oust my position as a wife. gringrin

Are we not all going to the party? Will my destination change? Much ado about nothing and i find this kind of discussion very belittling anytime people argue about this.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

Let the uncle sits in front, it won't remove anything from me and will not oust my position as a wife. gringrin

Are we not all going to the party? Will my destination change? Much ado about nothing and i find this kind of discussion very belittling anytime people argue about this.

I fink I buy ur opinion, but in wat sense is the topic belittling if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by edwife(f): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

I fink I buy ur opinion, but in wat sense is the topic belittling if I may ask?

It becomes belittling when people argue strongly about it or become upset.I read a thread no long ago about a wife getting upset with her husband for letting his friend sits in front despite the fact that they went to pick her from work. undecided like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:
I sincerely fail to see the fuss about this front seat bruhaha.

I prefer sitting at the back anytime he is with a friend,an uncle whatever.....their discussion doesn't really interest me as anytime i am in the car i love listening to music.

Are we not going to the same destination or is there any price for sitting in the front seat? Will you stop being a wife if you don't sit in front? undecided

It is better said than done, I have seen couples complain and fight over dis same issue several times
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by edwife(f): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingsJohnson:

It is better said than done, I have seen couples complain and fight over dis same issue several times

Nah that is why i see it ridiculous.I have better things to argue about than front seat.

Fight? come on na! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
tpiah01:

Try to seek knowledge on relevant things, not irrelevant ones.

It might seem irrelevant to you, but not to me and every other persons cus it has a lot to with our family lives and how will treat people around out

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
edwife:

Nah that is why i see it ridiculous.I have better things to argue about than front seat.

Fight? common na! gringrin

People varies shaa and i believe you, however do you mind if I ask whether you are married, if not pls do ask dis same question to ur married aunty or friends and you will be serious at the aggressive answer you will get on dis same very issue.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Zehner(f): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
This whole front seat drama again! I don't care where I sit really so is there something I am missing What difference does it make.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Zehner(f): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Zehner:
This whole front seat drama again! I don't care where I sit really so is there something I am missing What difference does it make.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Sharp9: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
If your uncle na uniform man, front seat but if not, make back seat get am. but if you wife dey breast feed baby,make she go back seat because na dia she go enjoy am too. but if notin notin, she takes d front seat becos she your wife. sorry o, are related to Buhari?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by Sharp9: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
If your uncle na uniform man, front seat but if not, make back seat get am. but if you wife dey breast feed baby,make she go back seat because na dia she go enjoy am too. but if notin notin, she takes d front seat becos she your wife. sorry o, are u related to Buhari?
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by yvelchstores(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will sit at the back.....does sitting in front give blood? Biko life is fun.
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by jashar(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Not again!!!!! undecided
But what's the affinity with people and front seat sef?

1 Like

Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by ify84(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok, if you wife is interested in front seat, directly or indirectly, let her always sit there, weda uncle, Bro, father, etc....

But if she does not care about front seat, then, any of ur uncle and dad and mum and Bro, can all sit in d front...

So, it depends...
Re: Who Supposed To Be At The Front Sit Of Your Car, Your Wife Or Uncle? by KingsJohnson(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Now I know[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raped By Robbers And Got Kicked Out Of My Marriage. / Father Gives Son Hilarious Haircut So He Doesn't Sneak Out During Lockdown / Help! I Have 1,000,000 Naira,i Dont Know Which Lucrative Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.