Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities (3120 Views)

A Look Into The World Of Madness / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Has anyone here ever taught of investing in the sex/ adult industry ?

I've been doing some research lately and you will be amazed at the potential market size. It is very huge.
Brothels for instance make tons of cash on a daily basis.

People will pay a premium just to Moan and ease off tension. Both male and female clients.

Potential areas of opportunity include:

Intimate massage parlours

Well organised brothels with well trained ladies

Strip clubs

Sex Education / Counseling Centres etc.

I still have more on my list...

What do you think guys?

Let's talk

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Eddygourdo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
I really like it. Wats ur business model so we talk
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I really like it. Wats ur business model so we talk

Let us take the massage parlor for instance. It is cheaper to set up compared to a brothel or strip club.

Location: A good middle class environment in the Mainland or the Island will be just fine. The interior has to be nice, conducive and able to stir up fantasies. Colours and lightening are very important.

Pricing: between 5-10k per session. We can also have various packages with varying prices too.

Marketing and publicity is also important.
Target clients will be working class guys. Married, single or divorced.

There are other factors involved.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Eddygourdo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freaknasty:

Let us take the massage parlor for instance. It is cheaper to set up compared to a brothel or strip club.

Location: A good middle class environment in the Mainland or the Island will be just fine. The interior has to be nice, conducive and able to stir up fantasies. Colours and lightening are very important.

Pricing: between 5-10k per session. We can also have various packages with varying prices too.

Marketing and publicity is also important.
Target clients will be working class guys. Married, single or divorced.

the massage parlour is a lovely idea. I intend it should be a front to offer love-vendor service to high end clients while one cuts a commission.

We offer all sexual solutions to people discreetly at a fee, while the massage parlour operates normally.

A parlour in the mainland or island would require great investment, it must be beautiful, quiet and serene. Good and well trained masseuses. Who could offer a decent client happy hour service.

I love the sex industry, so far the service is good and can be discreet because of the Nigerian hypocritical disposition. One would be packing money in droves.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the massage parlour is a lovely idea. I intend it should be a front to offer love-vendor service to high end clients while one cuts a commission.

We offer all sexual solutions to people discreetly at a fee, while the massage parlour operates normally.

A parlour in the mainland or island would require great investment, it must be beautiful, quiet and serene. Good and well trained masseuses. Who could offer a decent client happy hour service.

I love the sex industry, so far the service is good and can be discreet because of the Nigerian hypocritical disposition. One would be packing money in droves.

You just hit the nail on the head. It will be unique and classy, also discreet.
Customer service is key as well.

Key Issues :
1. Start up cost/ requirements
2. Marketing / Publicity
3. Getting the ladies / personnel
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Eddygourdo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freaknasty:

You just hit the nail on the head. It will be unique and classy, also discreet.
Customer service is key as well.

Key Issues :
1. Start up cost/ requirements
2. Marketing / Publicity
3. Getting the ladies / personnel
getting the ladies, very simple thing. Auditions, that's is the easiest of the part. In a week, I have enough girls to fill a trailer. It's a business thus should be marketed as one. Though a direct marketing approach is best due to the nature of the business. The massage parlour / spa is the front. This is the section that will be advertised. O ly members will get to know our discreet services.

The start up cost for a successful return on investment of one year, is between 15 million to 20million. This would cover a year rent on the island, fittings and 3mobths running cost.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
getting the ladies, very simple thing. Auditions, that's is the easiest of the part. I[b]n a week, I have enough girls to fill a trailer.[/b] It's a business thus should be marketed as one. Though a direct marketing approach is best due to the nature of the business. The massage parlour / spa is the front. This is the section that will be advertised. O ly members will get to know our discreet services.

The start up cost for a successful return on investment of one year, is between 15 million to 20million. This would cover a year rent on the island, fittings and 3mobths running cost.

Perfect
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
getting the ladies, very simple thing. Auditions, that's is the easiest of the part. In a week, I have enough girls to fill a trailer. It's a business thus should be marketed as one. Though a direct marketing approach is best due to the nature of the business. The massage parlour / spa is the front. This is the section that will be advertised. O ly members will get to know our discreet services.

Though 15-20M is a hefty sum of money.
Location is also key.

We could scale up or down depending on financial capacity.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
We need to consider that the ladies also need these services too.

This makes it even more interesting. Huge market out there.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Eddygourdo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freaknasty:

Though 15-20M is a hefty sum of money.
Location is also key.

We could scale up or down depending on financial capacity.

the island is cool due to the fact the rich and deluded who need pampering live there or work there. The amount charged needs the nouveau class to pay in order to have quick roi. I would even have white masseuse for those who need white pussy after a rub down.

So an office space on the island I cool. Though we could franchise with a hotel there. We use their space on rent, benefit from their clients and also drive more clients for them trough our services.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I like as two of una dey here dey mumu una sef... kowtinue ooo...

7 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the island is cool due to the fact the rich and deluded who need pampering live there or work there. The amount charged needs the nouveau class to pay in order to have quick roi. I would even have white masseuse for those who need white pussy after a rub down.

So an office space on the island I cool. Though we could franchise with a hotel there. We use their space on rent, benefit from their clients and also drive more clients for them trough our services.

I agree with you. Guys on the Island have the purchasing power.

Partnership with a hotel is also a good idea.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:
I like as two of una dey here dey mumu una sef... kowtinue ooo...

Thank you and keep watching....
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
We still discussing ideas. Feel free to share your ideas and opinions
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Let's connect. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freaknasty:

Thank you and keep watching....

ok sir...
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Eddygourdo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freaknasty:

Let's connect. Are you on whatsapp?
BBM 52ca10af
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

ok sir...
You wouldn't be bad for a masseur grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
wahabian:

You wouldn't be bad for a masseur grin
sorry to disappoint you sweethrt, but dats a job for a man now...
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=namedonfinish post=44317974]
sorry to disappoint you sweethrt, but dats a job for a man now...
what a man can do,a woman can do better grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=wahabian post=44318139][/quote]
ok ooo... if you want one you berra talk now.... wink
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Freaknasty: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Have you guys heard of the glory hole? Check it out.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

ok ooo... if you want one you berra talk now.... wink
I want! grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
wahabian:

I want! grin

your time has expired...lol... Try again lerra...
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

your time has expired...lol... Try again lerra...
hahaha,i knew you were leading me on;1 but I just couldn't help it.
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
wahabian:

hahaha,i knew you were leading me on;1 but I just couldn't help it.

lol... don't mind me jawe...
itz just for the fun though...
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

lol... don't mind me jawe...
itz just for the fun though...
grin Baby Oku aye!
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
wahabian:

grin Baby Oku aye!

darling alomo orun..... grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

darling alomo orun..... grin
wait o,we don derail bros thread grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
wahabian:

wait o,we don derail bros thread grin
bros, na only u waka come oo.. cos all dis op dem no dey get chill at all...

**runs outta thread**
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
namedonfinish:

bros, na only u waka come oo.. cos all dis op dem no dey get chill at all...

**runs outta thread**
grin
Re: A Look Into The Adult /sex Industry Opportunities by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bros ,na part of wetin u go witness when the business don start be this.grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why!!!... / Six Things She Wishes You Would Do More Often / (18+ Only) What Kinda Style Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.