Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN (35628 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by babajay69: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
jonhemma11:
https://twitter.com/Realomosexy/status/715875726373875715
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde said the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) is one of the biggest frauds in the country.

The actress added that despite paying her electricity bills and taxes, she buys generator to get electricity and provide security for herself.

She took to Twitter to vent her anger: “One of The biggest fraud in Nigeria is the PHCN. In Ikeja, there’s no meter, No LIGHT EVER and they still bring bills!high bills!#dontpushme!”

“This Lagos Govt talking about Taxes!and persecuting people and what rubbish?Are you kidding me?#dontpushme”

“I payed my taxes to buying my own security,Generators,fuel,road and many more…are you going to refund me?#insensitivity #dontpushme!”

“Many companies I.e Dunlop have left Nigeria cause of your Ridiculous Taxes/lack of AMMENITIES.Still want to em burden citizens #dontpushme”

God bless you Omotola. I can't think of any country that I'll treats it's citizens like here in Nigeria.
I mean it is ludicrous. I'm practically my own local govt. I have to provide my electricity, water, security even pay to fix roads yet I'm expected to pay tax. It is fraud plain and simple and we must stand up to the government and make them do their side of the bargain.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Mexyz(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2016
jameseva:

And i'm supposed to believe that you are not some deranged person on the loose??
Take a look at this zombie..
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by ceeceeuwa: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Olateef:
The GENCO should be blamed for the absence of light and not the DISCO
Na the GENCO or DISCO they bring bills? I think the bills should be commiserate with the power distributed.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by bnovative(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Blackberry wailer nko..? Ode
What has your prayers done since for Nigeria..?
When the government were looking for vote and seeking power, didn't they promise you magic..?
To slap you just dey hungry Me..! undecided undecided
Hahaha! well, I wanted to contribute my qouta of dumb post to nairaland, and I got ur angst.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by PasNina(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Gracito:
I practically sleep on the floor, in my balcony every night. It really is a fraud.
It's a pity. Sorry dear
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by winniz: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Lots of grammatical errors in that post of hers which is not really nice.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Gracito(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
PasNina:

It's a pity. Sorry dear
thanks dear
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Gorodomu: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
The problem is not taxation per say,Nigeria operates one of d lowest tax regimes in d entire world.I think its d improper application of d proceeds of tax.Each tax imposed on d citizen shld be for a specific purpose and not d present situation where ur tax money is muddled up with other revenue streams meaning ur 50 naira cld be paying for the flamboyant reception of guests at ur state govs daughters wedding.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by gentleheart1(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Omotola is so on point, the Government is only inetrested in collecting tax. It's not just state government alone the Federal is also collecting huge sums of amount as withholding tax.

Lagos state is all about Tax;
You will pay tax,pay land use charge,pay development levy,pay for business premises and pay for Lawma. Nothing is free in Lagos and still they embezzel the money and don't provide nothing for the citizens.

They think say Nigerians be fools abi, people blood dey hot o.
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by ellamines(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
She said it is "One of " the biggest frauds NOT the biggest like you have misunderstood.
TippyTop:
I beg to differ, the biggest fraud in Nigeria is not PHCN but APC.

PHCN didn't promise 24hr electricity, APC did, get your acronyms right madam.

Ngeneukwenu come and see IPOD madam blaming PHCN.. grin grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by PasNina(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gracito:
thanks dear
You are welcome
Re: Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN by Bestbeelieve: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Why are you so primitive in your thinking? The last time I checked, your Otueke dullard has implemented nothing less than 6 budget, while Buhari has implemented none.

So, what is the basis of your argument?
You should have more sense when responding to a comment!Mo ro N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 / Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood / Dabota Lawson's N3m Credit Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.