Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Programming Language Will Do This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Will Do This? (1297 Views)

What Programming Languages Are A Waste Of Time To Learn? / Hello PHP Dev, If You're To Dump PHP What Language Will You Adopt? / What Programming Language Will Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Will Do This? by Merryt: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm a novice and I want to take the challenge and do this. But I want to know what programming language to learn. Here's a model of what I want to do with it:

--A website that helps users find what to eat.
--The website will have a database of as many food recipes as possible.
--The food finder tool will bring a food suggestion based on the user's answer to gender, age, mood, diet preference, etc.

Hope you guys get it? So any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Will Do This? by Anmich: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Basically Html & PHP, JavaScript , Css
Re: What Programming Language Will Do This? by TheWebDeveloper(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Merryt:
I'm a novice and I want to take the challenge and do this. But I want to know what programming language to learn. Here's a model of what I want to do with it:

--A website that helps users find what to eat.
--The website will have a database of as many food recipes as possible.
--The food finder tool will bring a food suggestion based on the user's answer to gender, age, mood, diet preference, etc.

Hope you guys get it? So any suggestions?

Learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL
Re: What Programming Language Will Do This? by engineerjimmy: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you an aspiring or praticing web/app developer(software programmer) who is looking for fellow technicians/engineers to share knowledge with,share and gain from job and contract opportunities,and also participate in different on going projects,you can message 08170697723 on whatsapp and be part of the web/app programming forum group. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About This New Google Naija In Pidgin English / Help On Msn Academy / Help- My Wordpress Website Forum Text Is Overlapping On Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.