Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006157 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
childofwealth:
Hello guys,
I submitted my application 3rd of March via online route and got delayed 13th may based just on purpose of visit. Pls house how do I tackle this reason as I have deferred my admission to September and intend to apply as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Order your GCMS file ASAP if possible today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
iamnero:
A pleasant afternoon to the GURUS in the house, the SEMI-GURUS, and the GURUS in the making. All protocols duely observed. I feel so honored being here. No doubt, I am new here. I have gone over previous parts as far as I can, but I still can't find the part that talked about the exact processing time for a Canadian study permit emanating from Nigeria and heads to Accra, Ghana. And then again, how long does it take for an applicant who didn't do an upfront medicals to be called for medicals after submission of applications at CVAC/VFS office situated at Manor Hall, Lekki Phase 1. Please candid response(s) will be highly appreciated. Much obliged

bro....the present processing time now is 14weeks!!!

as for when u'll be called for medicals...No one can say exactly, But all application review and medicals lies within this 14weeks time frame...cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
Kriss77:

bro....the present processing time now is 14weeks!!!

as for when u'll be called for medicals...No one can say exactly, But all application review and medicals lies within this 14weeks time frame...cheers

Thanks a lot for the response . I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2016
iamnero:
A pleasant afternoon to the GURUS in the house, the SEMI-GURUS, and the GURUS in the making. All protocols duely observed. I feel so honored being here. No doubt, I am new here. I have gone over previous parts as far as I can, but I still can't find the part that talked about the exact processing time for a Canadian study permit emanating from Nigeria and heads to Accra, Ghana. And then again, how long does it take for an applicant who didn't do an upfront medicals to be called for medicals after submission of applications at CVAC/VFS office situated at Manor Hall, Lekki Phase 1. Please candid response(s) will be highly appreciated. Much obliged

Call up time for medicals may vary due to the volume of applications being attended to. That said, a friend going for fall just got her call up after 1 month 2 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
Bamz:

Call up time for medicals may vary due to the volume of applications being attended to. That said, a friend going for fall just got her call up after 1 month 2 weeks.

Okay sir, Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
iamnero:

On the cic website, it shows 14week processing time to process a Nigerian study permit and 66day for visitors visa.

However, the information only shows how long it took cic to process 80% of the approved and rejected visa application in recent time. It doesnt determine the exact time your application will be approved or rejected as it can even take longer in some cases.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iammartinzo(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2016
bolasie:

On the cic website, it shows 14week processing time to process a Nigerian study permit and 66day for visitors visa.

However, the information only shows how long it took cic to process 80% of the approved and rejected visa application in recent time. It doesnt determine the exact time your application will be approved or rejected as it can even take longer in some cases.
Exactly.... was so surprised to hear my app hasn't even been attended to 70days after submission.. those people are bunch of useless peeps and idiots
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
I don't ve issue with you, I said my opinion u won't understand the pain cos u nt in d shoe
Bawss1:

Story for the dogs. In one felled swoop you have taken a very suspicious singular incident and generalized unfairly for a whole country/airline. Egypt Air remains a good option for many people to travel except, maybe, for you and your little cousin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcearnie: 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Someone should pls respond to my questions if you have any information concerning it. Thanks.
mcearnie:
Good

job you guys are doing here. God bless you all.

I need help urgently as i am about to submit an application for study permit. I gained admission to a college in Ontario for a diploma program that would last 8 months starting from September 5th, 2016. I am 28 yrs old, i have a wife and a daughter here in Nigeria. i rounded up my masters in April, 2016 and awaiting clearance. I have 2 jobs, one a full time and the other is a part time. Now,the company where i work part time are one of my sponsors, they will present letter of sponsorship, company statement of account, etc but i do not have a company salary account from them as they mostly pay me in cash and not regularly. I can only get payslip, letter of employment and ID card...Meanwhile, the company i work full time for are not my sponsor and are not even aware of my plans but i have a salary account, letter of employment and confirmation, ID card, etc.

My question now is, should i present the documents that i can gather from the 2 companies or present only from the sponsoring company even though it is a part time job?

Pls help urgently. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
Best is to use the 2 since u ve a salary account with them, don't rule out the full time company even if they nt sponsoring u. Atleast to fill the job space
mcearnie:
Someone should pls respond to my questions if you have any information concerning it. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcearnie: 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Thanks alot Olah23, God bless you. But the issue i have with my salary account is that whenever salary enters, i always move it to my personal company account and this has made the balance in the account to be very small. But there is an evidence of continuous transaction in the account. If i fund it now, they might suspect. What is your advice on this please? Thanks once again.
olah23:
Best is to use the 2 since u ve a salary account with them, don't rule out the full time company even if they nt sponsoring u. Atleast to fill the job space
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 4:42pm On May 19, 2016
What is doing this one now? Is anyone saying you should not tour the world with the airline? You wee just be carrying matter on your head like Senior Advocate. Plenty feelings is involved for him @olah23. Leave him be or better still help with the search of the 66 people missing.
Bawss1:

Story for the dogs. In one felled swoop you have taken a very suspicious singular incident and generalized unfairly for a whole country/airline. Egypt Air remains a good option for many people to travel except, maybe, for you and your little cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kunleaina: 5:06pm On May 19, 2016
Ulysses84:

Hi @yetunde84 Let's connect. Should be in MUN this fall by God's grace.

God's willing, I will also be in MUN this fall.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by napoleonsmart: 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
kunleaina:

God's willing, I will also be in MUN this fall.

I join my faith with that of you and I strongly believe I will be in MUN this fall
@yetunde84
@Ulysses84

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kunleaina: 5:15pm On May 19, 2016
yetunde84:
Hi everyone,
Any one coming to MUN this fall?

Hi Yetunde, I will be at MUN this fall God willing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 5:36pm On May 19, 2016
Bawss1:

This happened today. https://www.nairaland.com/3114005/egyptair-flight-69-board-disappears
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2016
I'm also expecting admission decision from the same college,when exactly did u receive d admission offer boss?
splendidbabs:

Yes, what course of study? U can check out fanshawe college. I just got my admission for PGC with HND
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tbaib(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
Any one landing in Calgary i have a soare room for 600$ a month Female roomate only. 3 months rent needed upfront. dm me or email @ glambyraerae@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2016
U shld print it out don't worry about it, also print ur personal company account aswell don't leave any acct u ve left out
mcearnie:
Thanks alot Olah23, God bless you. But the issue i have with my salary account is that whenever salary enters, i always move it to my personal company account and this has made the balance in the account to be very small. But there is an evidence of continuous transaction in the account. If i fund it now, they might suspect. What is your advice on this please? Thanks once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by napoleonsmart: 6:53pm On May 19, 2016
@childofwealth

Did you get Medical request from CIC before you got refused?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SKINNYBADGUY: 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
Please anyone going to Selkirk college BC for fall semester?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
Please house, those that went through Paper route the family members Birth Certificate. will i be required to submit the Original Copies. I'm okay with the Scanned Copies. Thanks. Helep me ooh abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by childofwealth: 8:05pm On May 19, 2016
casie26:
@childof wealth..are u married or single..did u add any accompanying family member,is ur intended program consistent with ur UG and work? What level of program are you goin for? When did u graduate or years of work experience? This questions direct to "purpose of Visit" or you can order for your GCMS FILE before reapplying
: Am single.... No accompanying family member..... Undergraduate course is history/international relations, have 3years working experience as a human resources personnel... Am going for Postgraduate certificate program in human resources management....... Don't know wat else they want.... Pls how do I order for my gmcs file?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by childofwealth: 8:13pm On May 19, 2016
Arcayo:

Order your GCMS file ASAP if possible today
: Thank you... please how do I order for it and what is the processing period?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Uptosomething(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
Dear Bosses,Gurus and icons.....THUMps up to Chrigo, earthgreeners, Finestlex,mis bon,onyeoma, justwise and My Guy!! Amefrica...et al

For a while now, I was on low key and remotely following the thread.....MUN did not give me Admission(M.A pol sci)......This year I want to refire STRONG,am looking at BRANDON UNIVERSITY...RURAL DEVT....
Been following the thread and packaging myself towards getting admission,working too.....Now I have a business,wanna register it with CAC (As business name ,not Limited Liabilty)to serve as Home-tie
,My uncle will co-sponsor me.......I hope, I, presenting my CAC docs during VISA APP as Home tie won't be a red flag...........Gurus,make inputs,sughestions and advice...........BOSSES make input
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by childofwealth: 8:28pm On May 19, 2016
napoleonsmart:
@childofwealth

Did you get Medical request from CIC before you got refused?
No I dint get medical request
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 8:46pm On May 19, 2016
Conestoga down me today,on checking application status I got to know that I will only be considered for winter 2017 for the course I applied for.so disturbing......2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2016
@childofwealth i dont know how to comment on quotes..im still learning here to do dat..only a GCMS FILE can indicate what the VO is specifically pointing at in ur application if every other thing was properly done..my GCMS note i applied on the 4th of April came out on the 15th of april..some ppls own take 1month while others 2months some 3wks..but on the site they indicated 1month but if there are 2much applications it cld be more than that. I sent u a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.