Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006169 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by napoleonsmart: 9:22am On May 20, 2016
jj17cv:
Via paper route

Don't bother, CIC works in a manner that cant be predicted. All this while they have been contacting people who applied via paper early{ 2-3weeks} but that doesn't mean they can't wait till 6weeks or thereabouts before you are been asked to do medicals.

Since they still have your documents, please be hopeful and keep praying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2016
Quick question bosses, how many months should my sponsor show in his soa, we are heading to the bank now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 9:48am On May 20, 2016
Hello house, I have been following this thread and it is really impactive to my career but I will like to ask these few questions;
I got admitted to niagara college for september resumption and need to pay part payment for tuition fee but unfortunately I can't get all the part payment for now. Pls can I go ahead and pay what I have so that I can proceed to embassy ?
Secondly, what does the payment of part payment for tuition fee means for VO should incase If I don't pay?
Pls treat as urgent. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by EmmySaints: 10:12am On May 20, 2016
He should show 4 - 6 months bank statement.
emma4eva:
Quick question bosses, how many months should my sponsor show in his soa, we are heading to the bank now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 10:49am On May 20, 2016
May God help all of us here, his be 5 week i submitted my app with cic and they ask me for medical on 29 of April which already done, can anybody tell me how long it takes to get approved of trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2016
iamnero:

No sir, you don't need to have the photocopies of your birth certificate and that of your family members notarized.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 11:03am On May 20, 2016
Bhoyo:
Hello house, I have been following this thread and it is really impactive to my career but I will like to ask these few questions;
I got admitted to niagara college for september resumption and need to pay part payment for tuition fee but unfortunately I can't get all the part payment for now. Pls can I go ahead and pay what I have so that I can proceed to embassy ?
Secondly, what does the payment of part payment for tuition fee means for VO should incase If I don't pay?
Pls treat as urgent. Thanks

Dear you need your letter of acceptance as a requirement for you to apply for a study permit in canada. However niagara college requires that all student must pay first semester fees befoe they can issue you your letter of acceptance. Please read conditions to accept admission. Some schools do not require you to pay a dime b4 admission but unfortunately in Niagara college you must pay your 1st semester fees b4 they acceptance letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sizzy11: 11:09am On May 20, 2016
Hello group,pls has any1 here who applied 4 a study permit here around march been given a mail response yet,Cus I havn't,dnt knw wat might b d reason 4 delay.any1 with useful information can also pls help out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 11:15am On May 20, 2016
Mizbaby:
Hi everyone, has anyone had issues getting a refund of tuition deposit? Especially for those that were denied visas or changed schools. How long did it take to get your money back?

Time frame for refund depends on the refund policy of the school. Try read up the refund policy of the school. Most schools do 4 to 5 weeks after they get your banking details.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2016
frankbrown12:
May God help all of us here, his be 5 week i submitted my app with cic and they ask me for medical on 29 of April which already done, can anybody tell me how long it takes to get approved of trv?
Many of us, in that shoe, we don't know CIC's angle to this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SKINNYBADGUY: 11:21am On May 20, 2016
krisez:
we thank God oo bro and yours?

Cool baba. I sent yu a PM. Make we reason
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Reetha: 11:42am On May 20, 2016
I submitted my app on the 29th of apr nd got medical mail yesterday d 19th

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcearnie: 11:46am On May 20, 2016
Thanks. This is really helpful. God bless you.
olah23:
U shld print it out don't worry about it, also print ur personal company account aswell don't leave any acct u ve left out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oke22(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2016
Been a long time on here please can anyone inform me what kind of tests are performed in medicals and how long the visa application takes I'm about to apply just tying some loose ends with my sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 20, 2016
Reetha:
I submitted my app on the 29th of apr nd got medical mail yesterday d 19th

Great. Was it paper or online route you used during your application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by napoleonsmart: 12:33pm On May 20, 2016
wayaa007:

Many of us, in that shoe, we don't know CIC's angle to this

I am surprised that they could delay people's app for over 5/6weeks after Medical. Please Guru's and Semi Guru's in the house, what is your Verdict of this new CIC's modus operandi !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
Please sir I need to know if 5.5million Naira is enough in my sponsor account for a pgd in Canada.. ..my mum is my sponsor but the company CAC is newly registered... .she sells food stuff

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 1:37pm On May 20, 2016
Please is there anyone here who apply since march or jan who have got his or her visa yet i need to know what info u use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Obas101(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2016
Any school in Canada with minimum requirements 2nd class lower for Masters degree? Precisely mechanical engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kriss77: 2:11pm On May 20, 2016
jonzkid11:
Please is there anyone here who apply since march or jan who have got his or her visa yet i need to know what info u use?

too many pple...plenty

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2016
frankbrown12:
I guess dev returned our files on d shelf.. So until its awa turn again we keep being hopeful..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
may God turn the table around for our Favour amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Joe980: 3:20pm On May 20, 2016
@BreadandBeans & @Bawss1 please try not to quote long notes, some of us are using phones and this doesn't go well. You can always edit/highlight or mention...Merci.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
i apply since march oo and nothing i have not heard from them and it not out yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Africar: 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
Which application process is faster? Paper or online? Any idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Pholy(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
Hi Gurus in the house,

My wife and I intend applying for a canadian visit visa for the purpose of tourism.

We recently travelled to the UK together last summer. This was her first trip outside the country.

I am also a frequent traveller and have been the USA, UK, Dubai and Mauritius on several occassions mainly for tourism.

Please advse on how we should go about our application... via online or paper route?

is it possible for us to apply as a family (especially online) or the applications are treated individually?

Thanks.

cc justwise, other gurus in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.