Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1011053 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lupatim: 4:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Again thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lupatim: 4:38am On Apr 09, 2016
I'm interested...Thanks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TemitopeJ16: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello Eveyone,

Please i just want to find out how many weeks does its takes seneca college to process someone's admission and like when will i receive my admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2016
timiekay:
I got a mail from Dalhousie University today that my application for M.Eng has gotten a positive review but I need to provide a proof of funding on/or before May 2, 2016 to finalise my admission.
While working on that, who can help me with information on available scholarships over there?

Please help a friend.

Please when did you submit your application. It's almost a month I submitted now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
metrecube:

What do you want to use maple for? Admission or trv?
After reading from part 6,have done enough snap shots on things needed,no more going through agent,I have the confidence now,transcript will be ready next week,have been in touch with conestoga since I picked interest in process quality engineering.Thank you all,we will all give testimonies by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humbleosazee: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
How long should someone earlier denied student visa reapply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Nadia94:

Yes ooo quite hard! Coulda gone for schools is oda provinces but i couldnt help ontario lolz...Uve not submitted for queens? Are u going for the January admission? Cos admissionfor september entry has closed. Mcmaster s taking quite some time tho.. Good luck..

For queens, i don’t just know the admission window am going for but the admission officer said I should submit my application n choose when I want to come in, they accept application all year round that if they have enough people for fall then they'll move my application to Winter but my sister to enter canada for winter no be here o. I go begin do practice for our deep freeze. But whichever way i pray i get positive response from them both. Yea McMaster is taking time but no choice i have to wait for it o. But i pray it ends in praise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by timiekay: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Please when did you submit your application. It's almost a month I submitted now

I applied on 31st Dec, 2015 but my transcript got there very late, around late February. I was told in the mail that Sept intake is filled up already, that my admission would be in Jan 2017.

So, calm down. You would be contacted very soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ngobaby23: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Please friends, I need your help. I'm currently in my final year studying microbiology. I plan on moving to Canada after studies. But I'm confused on the course to study after my BSc. I've made enquiries but I can't seem to get to a conclusion. That's why I need people with experience on this forum to advise me and guide me. Is nursing OK? Or biotechnology? I just need good advice. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
thesoj:

http://gcmsnow.com/

How does this work?? I checked this link and all I can see there is how to make payment. How credible is this agency?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kenyata(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello Good People,

Please, how can one address 'Family ties in Canada and in country of residence as well as Purpose of visit' refusal grounds?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Goodmorning.. Pls who knows where i can fill the DS160 form,as in the link to refer me to the form. Abeg make una no vex,thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2016
abestine:

Yes, I applied for fall

Waow,which department?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Hi All,

Please I need schools that offer PGD in petroleum engineering.

Thanks for your anticipated support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
ngobaby23:
Please friends, I need your help. I'm currently in my final year studying microbiology. I plan on moving to Canada after studies. But I'm confused on the course to study after my BSc. I've made enquiries but I can't seem to get to a conclusion. That's why I need people with experience on this forum to advise me and guide me. Is nursing OK? Or biotechnology? I just need good advice. Thanks
It depends on u. Where did u do ur I.T? What area do u wanna specialize in? If u want to go for nursing dat means u'd av to start over with a diploma and plenty of explanation for the Vo. Biotechnology is also OK if dats wat u want. I did microbiology and I'm going for a health and safety course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abestine(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
emma4eva:
my plan was just to use the school admission to get trv first cuz other schools were closed for fall semester, I intend applying to other schools later on, may have to forfeit the admission and close my mind for fall semester.
Admission is still on for fall(September), you still have time, what can really eat up your time is the TRV. God will provide for you mate. Don't give up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abestine(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nony1:

Waow,which department?
Community Health Sciences
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moufpeas(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
DanIndia:
Which form are you filling ? IMM1294?

Yes ..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blackhoney(f): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
greetings to you all pls how can I get forms needed to apply for study permit pls I would be grateful if someone can tell me d site
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
abestine:

Community Health Sciences

OK, that's good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thanks for this pieces of information.

Please i have a few question. I want to apply as a student to Canadian universities/colleges. But i am little confused.

1. I graduated from high school in 2011 and i had a year and few months work experience. Later i went for a 3 years diploma(first diploma) course in computer science.

2. I want to apply to schools in canada with the same course but on an advanced level diploma or Degree.

3. Whats is my chances of been accepted and given study permit since most schools in canada preferred Higher diploma or Degrees or even High school diploma.

4. Do you think applying with High school diploma is cool or i should apply with my first(ordinary diploma).

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
blackhoney:
greetings to you all pls how can I get forms needed to apply for study permit pls I would be grateful if someone can tell me d site
Open the link below click on check your eligibility and answer the questions at the end you will be given code for to setup your online profile and also you will get to know the forms needed for your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
abestine:

Admission is still on for fall(September), you still have time, what can really eat up your time is the TRV. God will provide for you mate. Don't give up!
thanks, which other school is open for fall semester??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=justwise post=44318894][/quote]

Please do you know if canada embassy conduct Interview, and do they have embassy in lagos thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jamal411: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi Guys,
I'm new on NL...
An immigration consultant (ICCRC member- Good standing) based in Canada applied for me via online route jan 29, i did my biometric feb1 at VFS.
After so much wait... he decided to contact CIC regarding the status of my application and got the response below from this email address : Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada@cic.gc.ca

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

He says that a decision won't be long since they have responded to his contact... What do you guys think?

I applied for advanced diploma in business administration (Note: no first degree yet... but over 6years of work experience in the same field)
Married with a 5 month old son
SOA 5.5million (personal account)
Landed property (2)
Dad's statement of account 2.5million (to support)
evidence extensive expertise and work experience etc.

I need your comments guys. App was property packaged though. A lawyer based in Canada providing me with a visa support letter. (The lawyer is an active member of the law society in Canada recognised by CIC.

This just a brief outlay of what my application looks like. further details later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anyone here to please respond.hv been on the page and these clarification for days.
Am going for postgraduate certificate at conestoga college and presently am filling the IMM1294 form.
On the level of study selection>am seeing College Diploma,Certificate,Applied degree and Other studies as options.
My understanding is they are option for undergraduates.please can i pick others studies to mean for the Postgraduate certificate.
your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
burrytee:
Anyone here to please respond.hv been on the page and these clarification for days.
Am going for postgraduate certificate at conestoga college and presently am filling the IMM1294 form.
On the level of study selection>am seeing College Diploma,Certificate,Applied degree and Other studies as options.
My understanding is they are option for undergraduates.please can i pick others studies to mean for the Postgraduate certificate.
your advice will be appreciated.
Choose certificate, you are not going for diploma or applied degree but postgraduate Certificate...you can also confirm from the school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by DanIndia(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
This should be OK. You've already applied.
Keep the positive spirit and hope for the best.
jamal411:
Hi Guys,
I'm new on NL...
An immigration consultant (ICCRC member- Good standing) based in Canada applied for me via online route jan 29, i did my biometric feb1 at VFS.
After so much wait... he decided to contact CIC regarding the status of my application and got the response below from this email address : Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada@cic.gc.ca

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.
If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

He says that a decision won't be long since they have responded to his contact... What do you guys think?

I applied for advanced diploma in business administration (Note: no first degree yet... but over 6years of work experience in the same field)
Married with a 5 month old son
SOA 5.5million (personal account)
Landed property (2)
Dad's statement of account 2.5million (to support)
evidence extensive expertise and work experience etc.

I need your comments guys. App was property packaged though. A lawyer based in Canada providing me with a visa support letter. (The lawyer is an active member of the law society in Canada recognised by CIC.

This just a brief outlay of what my application looks like. further details later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello nairalanders you guys are awesome.

Please a quick question,

A house of rep member has informed me he's willing to provide me with his statement of account as a sponsor.

He's not my family.

Please how do I convince the vo for proof of relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.