Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1009289 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2016
KayPapi:
How do I pay for application paper route ?

you will pay at the vfs office during submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2016
OGIYEN:
OK thanks,pls how did you apply for the police certificate? like how much did it cost, what you provided and where you did it?the processes. Thanks

What you need is your international passport and a passport photograph. It doesn't take time, you can be through with it within 20mins. It doesn't have any particular amount, it only depends on your power of negotiation but I did mine for #2500. Some people did it for #8000 or #5000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Uchethalia:

Hi. I'm guessing you passed your medicals. Is there any info from CIC concerning your application?
@ Uchethalia, yes I passed my medicals, my CIC account was updated on June 3rd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by judlice84: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Has anyone, who submitted through paper route between April 25 and 29, been called for medicals for a study permit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Toluwaase:

@ Uchethalia, yes I passed my medicals, my CIC account was updated on June 3rd.

Have you gotten a final decision from them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2016
judlice84:
Has anyone, who submitted between April 25 and 29, has been called for medicals for a study permit (paper route)?

I submitted around 25th or 26th April. Did medical upfront though!

Linked my paper application to online 2 week now. I was thinking by now medical passed should have shown but nothing.

On a chill pill sha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Guys please who get time to help me proofread my SOP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Send a p.m to penit04@gmail.com
Rickywowoz:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Odinwa:

What you need is your international passport and a passport photograph. It doesn't take time, you can be through with it within 20mins. It doesn't have any particular amount, it only depends on your power of negotiation but I did mine for #2500. Some people did it for #8000 or #5000
I did mine #2500 as well and it was because the female police officer has been helping my friends with certs before. at most it shouldn't be more than 3k share, but let them know u only have 2.5k and they should be able to help u with it. I did mine at alagbon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls as a paper route applicant who didn't link it online... Would I still get an approval mail? Or I won't know till I track and it says dispatched
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Jayne07:
Pls as a paper route applicant who didn't link it online... Would I still get an approval mail? Or I won't know till I track and it says dispatched
I can't say but I think it will be nice if u link it just to make it much easier. or what's ur reason for not wanting to link it?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2016
judlice84:
Has anyone, who submitted through paper route between April 25 and 29, been called for medicals for a study permit?
I submitted around den and I was called for medicals 2 weeks later.... I didn't link it online so I don't knw if it's medical passed. I haven't gotten anytin else since den

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Please how do I link my paper application into online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
mcobex:
I can't say but I think it will be nice if u link it just to make it much easier. or what's ur reason for not wanting to link it?

No reason at all... I jst don't want to

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by overtlyderanged: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
abestine:

Hello, I will be heading to Manitoba by God's grace August/September.

Baba, I sent you a PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Jayne07:
You are going to recieve either approval mail or dispatch mail. You might get the two mail though
Quick question... when did you submit your application and when did you get your medical mail?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2016
abmendozer:

You are going to recieve either approval mail or dispatch mail. You might get the two mail though
Quick question... when did you submit your application and when did you get your medical mail?

Last week in April.... Medical mail came 2 weeks after submission

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Jayne07:

Hi. Have checked your status recently? If you have, does it say your passport has been dispatched or still on passed medical exam?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Uchethalia:

Hi. Have checked your status recently? If you have, does it say your passport has been dispatched or still on passed medical exam?

I didn't link it so I don't knw if it's medical passed and no it hasn't been dispatched
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by judlice84: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Jayne07 post=46811176][/quote]

That was pretty fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeolams: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Jayne07:

No reason at all... I jst don't want to

IMO ,the linking is useless.

Tells me nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
nicerichard05:

Sorry to ask did you write Ielts b4 you wer given admission or its not compulsory? Thanks

UBC and MANITOBA exempt all Nigerian schools from proof of English Lang test...weda ielts or toefl
U have got no business with them unlike uni of sask that has a list of schools in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeolams: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jayne07:

wow! I tap into your miracle o...submitted mine June13 paper route. All will end is praise most definitely

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by RealJ: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
simply fill Compulsory National Youth Service corps (NYSC) and put the PPA as name of organisation

PPA means Place of Primary Assignment, it is not the name of the organization. NYSC is the name of the organization, his present occupation should be whatever is his job description as a corper i.e. Teacher, lab scientist.
Please let us be careful of the kind of advice we give.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Odinwa:

you will pay at the vfs office during submission.

Can I pay with card? How much? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rickywowoz:

Send to Dahunsi.kayode@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nelly28: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
for dose paper route applicants I advice, u link ur paper online, I jst came across dis write up online ... www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1222&top=3 Which paper applications can I link to my online account?
Starting April 9, 2016, you can get more detailed status and your mail online for some applications. You will need to have an account . You can link the following paper applications to your online account:
Visitor visa
Work permit
Study permit
Visitor record
Statuses for applications submitted on paper under the Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Federal Skilled trades program can already be checked online through your online account.
We will be adding new application types throughout the year:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
LMAO...

It says present occupation/activity..... that is why NYSC is best there....
If you are not working in NYSC secretariat the NYSC is not your name of you organization.........

RealJ:

PPA means Place of Primary Assignment, it is not the name of the organization. NYSC is the name of the organization, his present occupation should be whatever is his job description as a corper i.e. Teacher, lab scientist.
Please let us be careful of the kind of advice we give.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by RealJ: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
LMAO...

It says present occupation/activity..... that is why NYSC is best there....
If you are not working in NYSC secretariat the NYSC is not your name of you organization.........

Really....what is the meaning of occupation? Is NYSC an occupation? NYSC is the organization that posts you to your place of primary assignment. Is it only people that work in NYSC secretariat that are youth corpers?
Bro, abeg there is no reason to argue, correct yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kristien4(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please@ all can my elder brother be my sponsor??

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.