Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006205 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Do you know if this can b done say in delta state warri?and also if like my hubby too is going does he also have to get a separate one?.thanks
Odinwa:

What you need is your international passport and a passport photograph. It doesn't take time, you can be through with it within 20mins. It doesn't have any particular amount, it only depends on your power of negotiation but I did mine for #2500. Some people did it for #8000 or #5000
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route, Awaiting Medical..[color=#006600][/color][quote author=tangled post=46842735][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by overtlyderanged: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2016
abestine:

I don't understand how the PM works, u can explain it to me or drop ur mail add

I've sent an email message to the mail you used to register your Nairaland account so if your access to it isn't restricted (due to forgetting your password or some other reason), you'll see my message which will enable us communicate via email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
michV:
Any1 that applied 16/05/2016 or still thesame week lets keep in touch..applied via paper route and i later linked it online that same month.i got a mail from CIC that my account has been updated last 2wks,but i saw nothing when i logged in? Please lets get in touch to suppress this tormenting wey CIC they give prsn. Everyday,first thing in the morning as i wake from bed is just to read NAIRALAND and refresh my mail.God help me

Lmao
Get a chill pill bruv
Na all man dey lament o
But no choice other than that pill.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by matthew2120(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2016
abmendozer:

abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
Matthew2120
June 1st , Masters, Paper route , Centennial college ,
God over everything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Did nobody visit vfs office in Abuja today? Efcc and Buhari have problem with Ben Bruce's, the own of building of app center of vfs and all the offices has been short down by efcc no entry and I got mail last night again after last week 15 June dispatch and I went on Monday not yet arrive and yesterday I receive mail again 22 June dispatched and went this morning efcc refuse people to enter enter inside building.

Please can someone advise me on what to do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2016
frankbrown12:
Did nobody visit vfs office in Abuja today? Efcc and Buhari have problem with Ben Bruce's, the own of building of app center of vfs and all the offices has been short down by efcc no entry and I got mail last night again after last week 15 June dispatch and I went on Monday not yet arrive and yesterday I receive mail again 22 June dispatched and went this morning efcc refuse people to enter enter inside building.

what's even wrong with this buhari and his political witch-hunting? so anyone that speaks against him now is now corrupt and will be investigated? This is really autocracy!
Bro you have to exercise patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tangled: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2016
@arcayo, everyone can testify that you are more suitable for the job. Carry go, we dey your back grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2016
OGIYEN:
Do you know if this can b done say in delta state warri?and also if like my hubby too is going does he also have to get a separate one?.thanks

Each person needs a separate police character certificate, so your hubby needs one. I don't know about other states but you can go and inquire about it yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks bro but why Buhari is doing all this things? It's that cic or vfs will contact me how to pick up my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
matthew2120:

Matthew2120
June 1st , Masters, Paper route , Centennial college ,
God over everything
abmendozer:

abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
Guys please correct me I am wrong, do they offer masters in colleges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
tangled:
@arcayo, everyone can testify that you are more suitable for the job. Carry go, we dey your back grin
My sister I am a very busy person, though have time to read Nairaland, it's yours but I will support you ma as your deputy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arcayo:

Guys please correct me I am wrong, do they offer masters in colleges?

Lol.....I haven't seen a college offering masters.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Deda3103(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arcayo:
[/b]
Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
TRV Visual approval to Study PhD programme at the University of Alberta
Online Application submitted - 13 April 2016
Biometric - 15th April 2016
Note: I submitted my application without my police certificate, all academic degrees and transcripts, etc., Bc there is no column to upload them into. I took them to vfs and they were rejected. The lady me told me ignorance is not an excuse and your application stands to be rejected on the ground of incomplete documents.
Thus I immediately use the CIC case inquiry form to appeal for the inclusion of all my supporting documents not uploaded to be part of my application and also to Canadian Embassy in Accra. My appeal was approved by CIC within an interval of four days and my documents were all uploaded to my application.
I also made a serious blunder to apply for work permit and thus filled the column of work as part of my Study attaching my scholarship letter. On the 26th of May, I saw on CIC website that scholarship is not part of work. I immediately wrote to my department and graduate school of the University of Alberta. They responded immediately by notifying me that work is not part of my Study and scholarship awards given to graduate students does not amount to it.
I immediately wrote to CIC for the second time appealing for the exclusion of work permit in my application. A week later, I received a message from CIC stating "We need your Medical"
Medical Call - June 2nd
Medical done - June 6th
Medical Passed - June 10th
Passport Request - June 13th
Passport Submitted - June 14th
Application Approved - June 21
Application closed - June 22
Passport ready for collection mail - June 22
Passport collected - Just collected now, June 23.
Documents Submitted
SOA - Closing balance of 56k
Letter of Introduction and Sponsorship from my employer without bank statement
Admission & scholarship letter
My Pension account statement
Employment letter
My Staff identity card
My CV
Statement of Intent
Personal achievement in my career
Police report
All family members birth certificates
My academic certificates and transcripts, etc.
House members, I give God the glory for making my dream of studying in Canada come through. I also thank you all for your prayers, love and care. You are more than a family to me.
Hope to hear your good news too.
I have been a silent follower of this thread.
Don't mind my typos, in case you noticed any.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Oseni007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bro,no offense meant ooo bt b4 u BUHARILIZE everything https://www.nairaland.com/3183167/amcon-takeover-ben-murray-bruce-companies
frankbrown12:
Thanks bro but why Buhari is doing all this things? It's that cic or vfs will contact me how to pick up my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hesque: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't think you need nursing background to study the program, have friends doing that without experience but not international student though. Admission into the program is highly competitive so am not sure if they take transfer students but I will advice to search for schools that offer the program, check the admission requirements and email or call the admission office and ask if you can apply.

missymii:
thanks for replying. Studying to become a PRN would require having a nursing background right? Which I don't have. Is there a way I could study nursing or something very close that is also in high demand that I could build a career on fr 2 yrs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please, everyone I need your Epp. I received a mail from Cic/accra that I'm required to do a medical exam but i submitted my application with an upfront medical done at Consultant children practice. Has anyone been in this situation before or have experience in it? What should I do? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Chebe01: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gastuso:
Note: I submitted my application without my police certificate, all academic degrees and transcripts, etc., Bc there is no column to upload them into. I took them to vfs and they were rejected. The lady me told me ignorance is not an excuse and your application stands to be rejected on the ground of incomplete documents.
Thus I immediately use the CIC case inquiry form to appeal for the inclusion of all my supporting documents not uploaded to be part of my application and also to Canadian Embassy in Accra. My appeal was approved by CIC within an interval of four days and my documents were all uploaded to my application.
I also made a serious blunder to apply for work permit and thus filled the column of work as part of my Study attaching my scholarship letter. On the 26th of May, I saw on CIC website that scholarship is not part of work. I immediately wrote to my department and graduate school of the University of Alberta. They responded immediately by notifying me that work is not part of my Study and scholarship awards given to graduate students does not amount to it.
I immediately wrote to CIC for the second time appealing for the exclusion of work permit in my application. A week later, I received a message from CIC stating "We need your Medical"
Medical Call - June 2nd
Medical done - June 6th
Documents Submitted
Employment letter
My Staff identity card
My CV
Statement of Intent
Police report
House members, I give God the glory for making my dream of studying in Canada come through. I also thank you all for your prayers, love and care. You are more than a family to me.

congratulations bro!! hopefully we will follow suit with our good news!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
overtlyderanged:

cheesy

Are you starting this fall?

@ overtlysane
Yes, LLM U of M
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gastuso:
Medical Call - June 2nd
Medical done - June 6th
Documents Submitted
Employment letter
My Staff identity card
My CV
Statement of Intent
Police report

Congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
tangled:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

[b]1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC,
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper
route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper
route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college,
Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC,
6. Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria,
masters, paper route MEDICALS
7. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
8. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga
College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
9. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC,
paper route
10. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
11. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route.
12. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
13. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
14. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront
medicals
15. Rheginarh: Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
17. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
18. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
19. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
20. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
21. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals [/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Team16:
Please, everyone I need your Epp. I received a mail from Cic/accra that I'm required to do a medical exam but i submitted my application with an upfront medical done at Consultant children practice. Has anyone been in this situation before or have experience in it? What should I do? Thanks
PLEASE what date did you submit,and is it paper route? And what date did you receive this medical invite?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=Gastuso post=46849367]TRV Visual approval to Study PhD programme at the University of Alberta

Waow!!!
Thank you for not presuming, thank you for sending emails as and at when due
Thank God you were granted. I am happy for you
Finally, thank you for lifting the mood here. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
michV:
PLEASE what date did you submit,and is it paper route? And what date did you receive this medical invite?

Submitted on may 26th, paper route. Medical Mail came in today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mizbaby(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
frankbrown12:

This is terrible. We really need to pray for Nigeria. More witch-hunting and less governance. The nation is slowly grinding to a halt. I pray you get your trv. I wish everyone applying success, please hurry up and come over.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gastuso:

your medicals was fast
please where did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arcayo:
April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Arcayo:

Masters? Pls confirm.
Yes masters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abmendozer(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
ikcbn:

18. June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
Did u do upfront medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olaniyisal: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello House,

My application was delayed today After Medical Passed status. CIC requested Medical result.

Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the the refusal of your application.
1) have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
2) have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the costs of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1)personal assets and financial status.

Others Reason:
Insufficient evidence of available funds provided for your studies in Canada.

Below is the documents I submitted on April 22nd.

Academic qualifications:
1) Offer and Letter of Admission
2) Letter of Approval of my application for a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) for Studies.
3) Copy of my Transcripts
4) Copy of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
5) Copy of National Diploma (ND) certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
6) Copy of NECO Results.

Employment:
1) A copy of my employment letter
2) My Resume
3) A copy of my study leave
4) ID Card.

Financial qualifications:
1) Personal Statement of Account balance of N1.7M
2) Letter of Introduction and declaration of sponsorship from Company.
3) Company Statement of Account (Naira Accoount N14M & Dom Acct $250K)
4) Affidavit of Sponsorship from Company
5) My pay slips from October 2015 to March 2016.
6) Reference letter from my bank.
7) Bank reference letter for Company

Other Documents:
1) Completed and signed IMM1294E, IMM5257B_1 and IMM5645E forms.
2) Data page of my international passport.
3) Passport photograph
4) Copy of my Birth Certificate
5) Police Character Certificate.
6) Company Certificate of Incorporation and Registration documents
7) Tax Clearance Certificate for Company
cool Company Board Resolution letter.

How can I resolve this and re-package.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
notasowie:
somebody should plsss answer me ooooo
you don't need any sample letter, just mail ur admission officer to let him know u want to defy and give ur reasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.