Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006247 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
ayoadeoyatokun:
Hello House,
I just got a mail from CIC that my application has been updated but when i logged on i couldn't see any update.
Please what could be the issue?
Kindly advise.
i applied on the 16th of MAY and i linked my account to online on MAY ending.on the 8th of JUNE i got an update from CIC that my account has been updated and when i checked,i saw nothing.since then nothing yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Team16:
I need Epp o. Somebody Epp me.

Bosypumpin is vexing for you.

#Copied

By bosypumpin

Hello Nairalanders
here is wishing all TRV hopefuls a grand testimony.

@errandboy, do not bother waiting forever. I was in your situation some weeks back. I used the medicals I did last year July for an application submitted February 9th, 2016. I saw medical passed on April 27th by April 29th, I saw medical request and I was bothered.
Naturally, I went to IOM, where I did the test initially and I was informed that they cannot conduct another test since that one is valid for 12 months.

I mailed accraimmigrations and told them to better use that one cos IOM is not willing to do another test and to advise me further.
Thanks to @hayqinxfb and others who I confided in, I went to do another test at Child's Practice the next day and it was submitted three days later. same day the hospital confimed the submission, accraimmigrations enlightened me via mail that I had better go for aother test- reason being that my resumption is September and my medicals will not be valid till September, it would have expired by June.

My 2kobo- you may do another test elsewhere if you have the money or you do accraimmigrations a mail- there are responses to the mails done to them if they find it worthy of reply. Don't keep silent and wait on presumptions. you have waited this long. pele

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CruzAj(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Gastuso:
TRV Visual approval to Study PhD programme at the University of Alberta
Online Application submitted - 13 April 2016
Biometric - 15th April 2016
Note: I submitted my application without my police certificate, all academic degrees and transcripts, etc., Bc there is no column to upload them into. I took them to vfs and they were rejected. The lady me told me ignorance is not an excuse and your application stands to be rejected on the ground of incomplete documents.
Thus I immediately use the CIC case inquiry form to appeal for the inclusion of all my supporting documents not uploaded to be part of my application and also to Canadian Embassy in Accra. My appeal was approved by CIC within an interval of four days and my documents were all uploaded to my application.
I also made a serious blunder to apply for work permit and thus filled the column of work as part of my Study attaching my scholarship letter. On the 26th of May, I saw on CIC website that scholarship is not part of work. I immediately wrote to my department and graduate school of the University of Alberta. They responded immediately by notifying me that work is not part of my Study and scholarship awards given to graduate students does not amount to it.
I immediately wrote to CIC for the second time appealing for the exclusion of work permit in my application. A week later, I received a message from CIC stating "We need your Medical"
Medical Call - June 2nd
Medical done - June 6th
Medical Passed - June 10th
Passport Request - June 13th
Passport Submitted - June 14th
Application Approved - June 21
Application closed - June 22
Passport ready for collection mail - June 22
Passport collected - Just collected now, June 23.
Documents Submitted
SOA - Closing balance of 56k
Letter of Introduction and Sponsorship from my employer without bank statement
Admission & scholarship letter
My Pension account statement
Employment letter
My Staff identity card
My CV
Statement of Intent
Personal achievement in my career
Police report
All family members birth certificates
My academic certificates and transcripts, etc.
House members, I give God the glory for making my dream of studying in Canada come through. I also thank you all for your prayers, love and care. You are more than a family to me.
Hope to hear your good news too.
I have been a silent follower of this thread.
Don't mind my typos, in case you noticed any.
Congrats bro..University of Alberta is very big I took a pic of it yesterday as I was driving by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lobito007(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
bolasie:

Its inevitable. SAIT makes it compulsory.

The evaluation might be through WES. They have all the details on there website.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. Yeah, it does. If I may ask you more, please. I currently work in the power sector. Will going for petroleum engineering deny me visa? Also, my firm does not issue study leave, but from what I have read, it appears this is a requirement for visa. Does this eliminate any chance I have for a study visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tunaban: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow!! Just Wow!! God is really on your side. Congratulations to you.

Please a quick one. When you submitted your case inquiry form form, did you also write a mail to High commission in accra? I need to use the case inquiry form to add a document i skipped during my application. Need a thorough guide to do this.

Waiting on your response bro!!

Many thanks!!!

Gastuso:
TRV Visual approval to Study PhD programme at the University of Alberta
Online Application submitted - 13 April 2016
Biometric - 15th April 2016
Note: I submitted my application without my police certificate, all academic degrees and transcripts, etc., Bc there is no column to upload them into. I took them to vfs and they were rejected. The lady me told me ignorance is not an excuse and your application stands to be rejected on the ground of incomplete documents.
Thus I immediately use the CIC case inquiry form to appeal for the inclusion of all my supporting documents not uploaded to be part of my application and also to Canadian Embassy in Accra. My appeal was approved by CIC within an interval of four days and my documents were all uploaded to my application.
I also made a serious blunder to apply for work permit and thus filled the column of work as part of my Study attaching my scholarship letter. On the 26th of May, I saw on CIC website that scholarship is not part of work. I immediately wrote to my department and graduate school of the University of Alberta. They responded immediately by notifying me that work is not part of my Study and scholarship awards given to graduate students does not amount to it.
I immediately wrote to CIC for the second time appealing for the exclusion of work permit in my application. A week later, I received a message from CIC stating "We need your Medical"
Medical Call - June 2nd
Medical done - June 6th
Medical Passed - June 10th
Passport Request - June 13th
Passport Submitted - June 14th
Application Approved - June 21
Application closed - June 22
Passport ready for collection mail - June 22
Passport collected - Just collected now, June 23.
Documents Submitted
SOA - Closing balance of 56k
Letter of Introduction and Sponsorship from my employer without bank statement
Admission & scholarship letter
My Pension account statement
Employment letter
My Staff identity card
My CV
Statement of Intent
Personal achievement in my career
Police report
All family members birth certificates
My academic certificates and transcripts, etc.
House members, I give God the glory for making my dream of studying in Canada come through. I also thank you all for your prayers, love and care. You are more than a family to me.
Hope to hear your good news too.
I have been a silent follower of this thread.
Don't mind my typos, in case you noticed any.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
bosypumpin:

I think I responded to something like this some couple of days back when I shared my experience as to the fact that it is possible you have to send a mail to accraimmigrations to answer your queries or proceed to do a fresh medical test.

I wonder how @thesoj , @tinuola and @thebae will be feeling wherever they at the rate peeps here just ask question and do not bother reading so as to arm themselves with right hand experience of others. To think some are going for graduates studies in Canada and behave this way?
It is annoying to say the least. Little wonder the former gurus do not bother coming angryhere to render help.

I am sure someone somewhere will also take my response personal and respond vehemently, bring it on. I am already a silent observer anyways.
Guys, haba, let us read up. It is really unfair when you ask questions that have been dealt with before

I choose not to take your vituperation to heart but to still remind you that you have not answered my question cos all I can deduce from your tiny essay is that you are angry this evening. However, I have been on this thread to know questions that have been answered and have not been answered. The last question relating to m that was answered was on a guy that did his medicals last year and b4 Sept it would have expired hence he's required to do another medical that will be valid. My own case is a fresh application, fresh as in Virgin and i submitted it with an upfront medical done in the month of may 2016. So tell me 'vexer' how my case relates to the previous case mentioned, also if you can point to me where this my particular case has been answered i will also appreciate it but if you have no solution to my problem please don't insult me, just look away. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaniyisal:
The company where I work, they are the sponsoring me. How can I tackle this?

Defer your admission If the start date is September, order your GCMS note.
If the company is sponsoring you make sure you state the amount the company will make available for your yearly/monthly in your affidavit, if possible let the company transfer the money into your account and show evidence for the same.

Personally, If you have personal assets like landed property, investment add it. try to burst your bank account too. Success.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lollmaolol(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Odinwa:

YES

@odinwa Please How about someone (Nigerian) living in the US who's not related by blood but willing to sponsor an applicant in Nigeria.

Response appreciated in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
bolasie:
I just got a refusal mail from CIC.

Exactly 8 week today i suppose.

Only reason is purpose of visit.(it has been my worst fear cos i know i perfectly ticked all other boxes before applying).

I knew with my status at work they would expect me to apply for MBA and not PGC. I'm not so surprised.

Abi una sabi any school wey go give me MBA admission with HND? On a serious note, if any, let me know.

I will apply for Gcms, and see what the VO said and refire for the last time!

Best of Luck guys

Hello,

Sorry about that.

As regards MBA, with a gmat you will bê better off with your HND.

You can also check up Royal roads university for masters in global biz mgt. And university of newbrunswick for the MBA.

All the Best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
tunaban:
Wow!! Just Wow!! God is really on your side. Congratulations to you.

Please a quick one. When you submitted your case inquiry form form, did you also write a mail to High commission in accra? I need to use the case inquiry form to add a document i skipped during my application. Need a thorough guide to do this.

Waiting on your response bro!!

Many thanks!!!

As for your inquiry, I also wrote to VAC Accra notifying them that I have also submitted same online to CIC. They will accept your documents Bro. Just give a strong reason to justify your appeal. I can inbox u my appeal sample if you don't mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
pampem:

Hello,

Sorry about that.

As regards MBA, with a gmat you will bê better off with your HND.

You can also check up Royal roads university for masters in global biz mgt. And university of newbrunswick for the MBA.

All the Best

Tnx mate! I"ld go further to find out.

Hope you got my reply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tunaban: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
That would be helpful.

You can send it to tunaban4real@yahoo.com

Many thanks bro!!

Gastuso:

As for your inquiry, I also wrote to VAC Accra notifying them that I have also submitted same online to CIC. They will accept your documents Bro. Just give a strong reason to justify your appeal. I can inbox u my appeal sample if you don't mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
bjmme:
try and work for your Gcms,from there you will know how to tackle it in your second application,i like your spirit,you will laugh last,just do the needful

Tnx @bjmme
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
bosypumpin:

I think I responded to something like this some couple of days back when I shared my experience as to the fact that it is possible you have to send a mail to accraimmigrations to answer your queries or proceed to do a fresh medical test.

I wonder how @thesoj , @tinuola and @thebae will be feeling wherever they at the rate peeps here just ask question and do not bother reading so as to arm themselves with right hand experience of others. To think some are going for graduates studies in Canada and behave this way?
It is annoying to say the least. Little wonder the former gurus do not bother coming angryhere to render help.

I am sure someone somewhere will also take my response personal and respond vehemently, bring it on. I am already a silent observer anyways.
Guys, haba, let us read up. It is really unfair when you ask questions that have been dealt with before

@bosypumpin,

Nice 1
Ohh , really didnt know you observed that too. Its nausating.
People are só lazy now adays you even have to tell them how to spell their names correctly. People keep repeating questions that hás been answered severally.
For goodness sake, we are graduates and High schools holder.
Google is our friend, please lets use it.
Simply Read the thread back and you find answers to most of your questions/enquiries if you cant use the internet.
Please, lets grow up and make this thread a better one.
To all diligent trv hopefuls.
All the Best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaniyisal:
Hello House,

My application was delayed today After Medical Passed status. CIC requested Medical result.

Please note that only the grounds that are checked off apply to the the refusal of your application.
1) have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
2) have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the costs of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1)personal assets and financial status.

Others Reason:
Insufficient evidence of available funds provided for your studies in Canada.

Below is the documents I submitted on April 22nd.

Academic qualifications:
1) Offer and Letter of Admission
2) Letter of Approval of my application for a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) for Studies.
3) Copy of my Transcripts
4) Copy of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
5) Copy of National Diploma (ND) certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
6) Copy of NECO Results.

Employment:
1) A copy of my employment letter
2) My Resume
3) A copy of my study leave
4) ID Card.

Financial qualifications:
1) Personal Statement of Account balance of N1.7M
2) Letter of Introduction and declaration of sponsorship from Company.
3) Company Statement of Account (Naira Accoount N14M & Dom Acct $250K)
4) Affidavit of Sponsorship from Company
5) My pay slips from October 2015 to March 2016.
6) Reference letter from my bank.
7) Bank reference letter for Company

Other Documents:
1) Completed and signed IMM1294E, IMM5257B_1 and IMM5645E forms.
2) Data page of my international passport.
3) Passport photograph
4) Copy of my Birth Certificate
5) Police Character Certificate.
6) Company Certificate of Incorporation and Registration documents
7) Tax Clearance Certificate for Company
cool Company Board Resolution letter.

How can I resolve this and re-package.

Thanks

Bros the VO doubt if actually the company will sponsor you.

How does the company stand to benefit from your studies?

Are you going for a seminar that will benefit the company? Cos i think the VO doesn't really believe that the company would actually sponsor your studies.

What program are you going for ?

What's the duration?

Does it exceed one year ?

Why not use an individual instead of a company as your sponsor?

How long have you been working for the company?

Answer these questions and you are good to go.

The good thing is that you were not delayed for purpose of visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lorenzos1: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please has anyone seen this or am I seeing double...... cry cry cry cry May God Help us oooh..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
House some1 who submitted on 20th of May got medical call 2day and i submitted 16th of May. Both are paper route. Should i be worried? Cos its like im about expecting the worse from CIC. My HBP is running higher
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
@Nadia94 cant reach on bbm again,are you off? Cos im just seeing you online on nairaland now. How far you na,babe,tell me the news so far
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greatgeo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
hello house
am new here to find out if it's possible for me to use my personal company to sponsor myself and myself and will it be possible my wife go with me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by greatgeo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
hello house
am new here to find out if it's possible for me to use my personal company to sponsor myself for myself for my master and will it be possible for my wife to go with me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iamshuga: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
tunaban:
That would be helpful.
Many thanks bro!!

hey bro.... plz send same to me, I'll appreciate. Need to forward same document to them bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
bosypumpin:

Good morning Nairalanders.
It is a great day in Jesus name.

@ Kennynelcon, I have checked well
@sshola, dont be like this na, ehn. I dont think there is a crime in trying to cut cost if someone ask for schools that exempt application fees.
@ sshola, your application to UBC was in December, so let me notify you of the current situation of things as I will be attaching a response from my friend who I just applied for in UBC to do his MSC.

Now I get. This is a recent development. I didn't actually mean to insult you in anyway. It was just funny @ first. Only responded based on my application experience. I take back my words sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ymc007(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
matthew2120:

Matthew2120
June 1st , Masters, Paper route , Centennial college ,
God over everything
Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
I submitted my On 15 of April and I did upfront medical and I got a refuse today and this the my second application and my mother younger brother is my brother and document submitted Is

1) Admission letter and tuitions fees amount statement

2) my e.passport

3) sponsorship letter and statement of account with amount 9.5million naira and turn over of 20 million naira with CAC register company and sponsor age declaration and affidavit letter.

4) my own CAC company register on March 31 2016, my personal statement of account with 200k naira and business account with 500k naira and my estate land docs and private land docs

5) my birth certificate

My refuse letter decision

you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of ur stay in reach this decision consider several factors including:
1) Purpose of visit

2) Personal assets and financial status

3) current employment situation

4) length of proposed stay in Canada

Please guru in the house give me breakdown how can be able to tackle this problem.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Victory1989(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am new here on nairaland, I have been reading comment from wonderful member..they really give me hope..please house I summitted my application on 25th of May 2016..did my biometric 27th ...got an email that account have been updated but wen I loggin to my CIC account I found no new message..ever since them I haven't gotten any update for medical..I hope am on the rite track..house pls advice me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by frankbrown12: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
I submitted my On 15 of April and I did upfront medical and I got a refuse today and this the my second application and my mother younger brother is my brother and document submitted Is

1) Admission letter and tuitions fees amount statement

2) my e.passport

3) sponsorship letter and statement of account with amount 9.5million naira and turn over of 20 million naira with CAC register company and sponsor age declaration and affidavit letter.

4) my own CAC company register on March 31 2016, my personal statement of account with 200k naira and business account with 500k naira and my estate land docs and private land docs

5) my birth certificate and transcript Letter from college finish in Malaysia diploma certificate and o- level results

My refuse letter decision

you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of ur stay in reach this decision consider several factors including:
1) Purpose of visit

2) Personal assets and financial status

3) current employment situation

4) length of proposed stay in Canada

Please guru in the house give me breakdown how can be able to tackle this problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gastuso: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
tunaban:
That would be helpful.

Many thanks bro!!

Check your mail box, sent already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

[b]1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC,
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper
route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper
route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college,
Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC,
6. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals
7. Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria,
masters, paper route MEDICALS
8. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
9. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga
College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
10. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC,
paper route
11. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical.
12. penitential: April 20: Conestoga college, PGC, paper route.
13. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
14. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
15. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront
medicals. Medical passed
16. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. 3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
18. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
19. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
20. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
21. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
22. Dat_koded: May 26th, Adv Dip, Seneca College,Paper Route
23. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
24. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
25. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
26. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
27. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
28. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
29. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals [/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olaniyisal: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can I use individual because I have use company for this delayed application.

Does that really mean. I believe they have my records that company sponsoring was the initial application.

yemdogg:

Bros the VO doubt if actually the company will sponsor you.

How does the company stand to benefit from your studies?

Are you going for a seminar that will benefit the company? Cos i think the VO doesn't really believe that the company would actually sponsor your studies.

What program are you going for ?

What's the duration?

Does it exceed one year ?

Why not use an individual instead of a company as your sponsor?

How long have you been working for the company?

Answer these questions and you are good to go.

The good thing is that you were not delayed for purpose of visit

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BigNeyop: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good day house, am new here n i need somebody to help me. I submitted my application tthru online April 09, since den no any update tho I I use Agent but I also track my application... Pls can my agent send mail to embassy to know what is happen.. Thanks I need reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaniyisal:
Can I use individual because I have use company for this delayed application.

Does that really mean. I believe they have my records that company sponsoring was the initial application.

You most certainly can change your sponsor.

People do it all the time.

It's safer to use iindividual as sponsor especially since the company you used doesn't belong to a relative of yours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adeolams: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.