Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006524 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by solidman59(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Someone should please respond. Thanks
solidman59:
Good morning guys. This is my first time to comment here. I've been reading your wonderful posts all through and I have these questions to ask:

What are my chances of securing a visa to so a certification program in Canada?

Note that this program requires only high school graduation, though I'm done with my undergraduate and working.

Please a good fellow should respond.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by andre99(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
sshola:
Oya gurus in the house I have a question o. If someone applied online and got his application refused without UCI number and application number and nothing was ticked in condition boxes, what does this mean ?
You probably used a phone to open the pdf attachment, try and check it on a system, u'll see the main reason for the denial ticked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
hello all,

please let's endeavor to only come here to complain of our waiting times, only if it has exceeded normal stipulation.
You are a may/june applicant and you're complaining, what should a march/april applicant do?? It's not funny but selfish
You are setting a precedence for july applicants who'll soon say "my app is 5days now without response, I'm worried"
Processing time is currently 12weeks, please let's relate here on that term.

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bioben:

Congrats. pls Wats the duration of the program
3years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Harmony22: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
please everyone i would like to ask if the Medical call is done by phone call or by notification through someone email.... besides im yet to link my paper account online i just hope the CIC have the right email the VFS used to mail me to acknowledged the submission of my document.
i kindly need some response please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
lawmerchant:

PhD admission with no funding - that University of Ottawa for you. What's your program? When is your start date. Well the current study permit processing time is 12 weeks

Do you have an idea what their tuition fee is for one year?. What they have on their website is confusing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by samwheel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls guys dat got their visas, how were u able to convince dem dat u're returning back once u're done with studies?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Your statement of purpose must be coherent, transparent and decisive. There's no perfect way to convince them.. Just be plane and transparent but one big advantage is that you or your parents' business registration doc. will give the VO assurance that you are likely to come back.. Good luck Bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
iykedare:

Do you have an idea what their tuition fee is for one year?. What they have on their website is confusing.
What program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Much greetings to everyone in the house,.please i need some serious help, my school resumes September, Durham college, and i am yet to apply for visa. I was on cic site amd couldnt get the paper route application forms. please how can i get the forms for paper application, and if i dont get response before my school resumes, what are my chances cus i already made a payment of 1.5m. Please house,sorry to bother you, i am going for my police report 2moro, so i can apply next tomorrow. Your guide and help will sincerely be appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kzee001:
Much greetings to everyone in the house,.please i need some serious help, my school resumes September, Durham college, and i am yet to apply for visa. I was on cic site amd couldnt get the paper route application forms. please how can i get the forms for paper application, and if i dont get response before my school resumes, what are my chances cus i already made a payment of 1.5m. Please house,sorry to bother you, i am going for my police report 2moro, so i can apply next tomorrow. Your guide and help will sincerely be appreciated
kindly go to the vfs application office but gather all your documents before hand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bricksonline:
kindly go to the vfs application office but gather all your documents before hand.

Thanks blood. Please were is the office at
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bricksonline:
Your statement of purpose must be coherent, transparent and decisive. There's no perfect way to convince them.. Just be plane and transparent but one big advantage is that you or your parents' business registration doc. will give the VO assurance that you are likely to come back.. Good luck Bro
not only that if u are gainfully employed it gives them assurance that u will come back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Go through this link, it's easy to fill just take ur time to fill so there
Kzee001:
won't be mistakes

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ebykool(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello House, I am applying online for student visa and my three young kids will be accompanying me,though we all have multiple visitor entry visa,and somewhere in the form requires me to pay for application fee of CAD150, now my question is am I suppose to pay CAD150 for each of them as indicated on the application,or mine covers theirs? since they are minor, they do not require study permit to study in Canada.

Your feedback will really be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
andre99:

You probably used a phone to open the pdf attachment, try and check it on a system, u'll see the main reason for the denial ticked.

I opened it on my htc phone, so everything we blank. Meanwhile, there hadn't been a medical call prior to this time. I suppose there should be medical call before any refusal or approval. What is the advice for my friend?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
ebykool:
Hello House, I am applying online for student visa and my three young kids will be accompanying me,though we all have multiple visitor entry visa,and somewhere in the form requires me to pay for application fee of CAD150, now my question is am I suppose to pay CAD150 for each of them as indicated on the application,or mine covers theirs? since they are minor, they do not require study permit to study in Canada.

Thank you.

u will pay application fee for ur three kids too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will advise u go to the nearest VFS Centre and make ur enquirers there...
They will give u all the necessary details u need..

ebykool:

Thank you.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
lawmerchant:

What program?

Civil engineering Meng.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ebykool(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
u will pay application fee for ur three kids too

ok thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ebykool(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=BE811APP post=47640592]I will advise u go to the nearest VFS Centre and make ur enquirers there...
They will give u all the necessary details u need..

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bleuocean:
Hi
Please who has been able to transfer money recently with form A? Please can you recommend the bank and used and how long it took to process. Am looking for a fast bank.
ziggy3579:
Go through this link, it's easy to fill just take ur time to fill so there won't be mistakes

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

I made use of Access bank, less than 2weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kzee001:

At what exchange rate were you charged.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kzee001:

whats the rate they used for you at Access bank?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hi. My visa application was approved on saturday. I applied 6th May. Medical mail was received 2nd of June. Meds done 8th and passed on the 10th. I submitted the ff:
1. All cic forms
2. Acceptance letter
3. Scholarship letter
4.bank statement of sponsors' company accounts (parents).
5. Letter of sponsorship
6. Form cac 7
7.transcript
8.waec certificate
9.pcc
10. Photocopy of my birth certificate and that of every member of my family
11. Photocopy of sponsors' land and shares documents
12 copy of undergrad certificate

Processing time: 10 weeks . No travel history. No SOP. NO CV. NO personal bank statements

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Holu26: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello good people

Can someone please direct me to the link where I can ask questions about open work permit or can I ask the questions on this forum?

Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
uchethalia101:
Hi. My visa application was approved on saturday. I applied 6th May. Medical mail was received 2nd of June. Meds done 8th and passed on the 10th. I submitted the ff:
1. All cic forms
2. Acceptance letter
3. Scholarship letter
5. Latter of sponsorship
6. Form cac 7
7.transcript
8.waec certificate
9.police clearance certificate
11. Phorocopy of sponsors' land and shares documents

Processing time: 10 weeks . No travel history.

Congrats bloood..did you apply via paper, n if so, how did you get the forms

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
2. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
3. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request
4. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
5. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
6. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request
7. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
8. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
9. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
10. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
11. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
12. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
13. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
14. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
15. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
16. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
17. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
18. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
19. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
20. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
21. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
22. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
23. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
24. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
25. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
26. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
27. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
uchethalia101:
1. All cic forms
2. Acceptance letter
3. Scholarship letter
5. Latter of sponsorship
6. Form cac 7
7.transcript
8.waec certificate
9.police clearance certificate
11. Phorocopy of sponsors' land and shares documents

Processing time: 10 weeks . No travel history.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
congrats.... very simple application. may God remember us in Dis journey and bless all of us with our TRV dis week Amen . plss does CIC in Ghana work on Saturdays?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kzee001:

Congrats bloood..did you apply via paper, n if so, how did you get the forms

Paper but I linked my application online that same day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
sammymexi:
congrats.... very simple application. may God remember us in Dis journey and bless all of us with our TRV dis week Amen . plss does CIC in Ghana work on Saturdays?

Nope. From my experience, it takes about 24 hours to get the email after application has been updated. For example I checked my application on the 10th and saw that I had passed my medicals but the update email for the passed medicals came in on the 11th. So, I guess my TRV app was approved on Friday but the update mail came in on Sat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.