Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007703 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by aliACCA: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2016
Otunba147:
Good morning guys, thank you all for the good and remarkable work may almighty God bless u guys. Silent follower of this thread well I applied for a study permit via paper which I mention in my earlier post, I was adviced to link it online which I did to my suprise it said my app doesn't exist while tracking shows under processing. Please is it compulsory to link it online or does it mk it faster to process

Well it's not compulsory to link your paper application online and it doesn't speed up the application either.

"After you link your application, all messages about your application will be sent to you through your account". Thus, serves as a means of keeping you updated and notified of your application.

Good luck to all of us wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
andre99:

Well in some cases u don't receive medical call before u get the refusal mail, no one knows the criteria for the medical call because guys on this forum has received the medical call yet they were denied. So just check the main reason for the denial and act accordingly.

Thanks for your prompt response. Mind you, I am helping a friend. I am still fasting about my own application. I will relay info to him so he can act accordingly. Once again, thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ziggarrr: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Otunba147:
Good morning guys, thank you all for the good and remarkable work may almighty God bless u guys. Silent follower of this thread well I applied for a study permit via paper which I mention in my earlier post, I was adviced to link it online which I did to my suprise it said my app doesn't exist while tracking shows under processing. Please is it compulsory to link it online or does it mk it faster to process
hi Otunba, please how much is the visa fee when you applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olageeee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
dsquare4u:

There are two ways by which you can do that;

1. Merge all the documents then compress

2. Compress individually then merge

You should google pdf file compressor or merger

Thanks bro, the merge application worked,but its now reducing d merged once to 4MB...

Most application I downloaded didnt work, pls do u knw any I can use? I downloaded on Android play store, if their is Any one I can use that u know of...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ed321: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please house I need your help. I am currently serving and studied mechanical engineering graduated with a second class lower. I got admission to study Information technology at Lambton college and also have a pending application at Fanshawe college to study practical element of mechanical engineering. Please I would want to know your suggestion concerning both programs and which is most suitable to secure a visa. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jenypha15: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Ivycole post=47152347]
@ivycole drop ur email will get bck to you okay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Omaai(f): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
thesoj:
Don't bother starting from Part 1... there'll be too many repeated pieces of information. Just read Part 6 and/or Part 7 and/or Part 8.

Also, view this link which will be helpful: IMPORTANT LINKS. I recommend you painstakingly go through the link above before even reading any of the parts.

Also, view this post on how to search the thread.

Welcome to the thread.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kzee001:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/contact_us.html click on this link to get the address

Thanks blood. Please were is the office at
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please who is heading to Toronto or Brampton between now and September? I need to arrange for my accomodation. Please you can contact me on briggsdgenius@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by edgestone: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
adeolams:
Anyone living in Regina or heading there soon?? pls Holla @ me via my email adeolams@yahoo.com

.....accommodation plans

Tnks

Hello Adeolams, I heading to Uregina for Fall. I am also in need of accommodation. Any info?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humbleosazee: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
The VO's are they saying they won't attend to PGD and PGC applicants, 11 weeks counting. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by edgestone: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello House, Anyone heading to Regina, SK or Lives in Regina. Please I need help with securing accommodation around URegina for September Resumption.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
edgestone:
Hello House, Anyone heading to Regina, SK or Lives in Regina. Please I need help with securing accommodation around URegina for September Resumption.

I am also heading to the Uni of Regina for Fall, although, I am still a TRV hopeful. You can check kijiji for accomodation

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good day house. Please is there anyone who applied on 6th of June, 2016 that has been called for medicals or gotten any update?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
ChosenCanadian:
Good day house. Please is there anyone who applied on 6th of June, 2016 that has been called for medicals or gotten any update?

I applied on 6th of June...... Nothing yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
I applied june 3rd, no response yet
yemdogg:

I applied on 6th of June...... Nothing yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
The forum dry today sha..every1 is taking chilling pill..abeg VOs for Ghana/Accra still remember say PGD/PGC submit application ke?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by laamilaaka: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
I applied June 10th paper route,
medical update - Passed July 8th.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
hello@chosencanadian.I applied June 9th.nothing yet too.did you apply online or through paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Are u Sure about the kids??
Bcuz when filling my SOWP they told me differently!

lawmerchant:

The kids do not need any visa or study permit. They already have multiple visa, and they [/b]do not need study permit to attend school in Canada[b]. The only application here is your study permit application, and thats the only fee you need to pay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
mccindy:
hello@chosencanadian.I applied June 9th.nothing yet too.did you apply online or through paper route
Good day! I applied through paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
laamilaaka:
Wow! Congratulations. Can we please talk over the phone? need some more clarifications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayoadeoyatokun: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello All,

Any Medical call for Applicants that submitted on 25th of May?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ziggarrr:
Please guys, I want to submit my application this week, paper route..what is the current application fee and any other applicable charge.

#37,530

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by UrchBunny(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hallelujah. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i just received my passport request.

Applied online on the 20th of April.
After 12 weeks,sent a case specific enquiry to cic.
Medical passed 15th July.
Passport Request 18th July.

Documents Submitted;

SOP
Statements of account.
Contributory Pension Statement.
Acceptance letter ( with Funding )

Mandatory cic docs aka IMM ....

My application fraught with omissions,and i was scared. GLORY TO GOD who kept ME.

NB; I am self sponsored and i reasoned to keep my application simple.

In my opinion, tell your story with your docs and sop,however keep it simple and be truthful about who you are.

If you are headed to waterloo,biko holla at me,make we for book train ticket from bujumbura to ontario.

@Yemdogg. You are next in line for testimony.

To all TRV hopefuls, GOD go do am. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
laamilaaka:

Am guessing you did upfront medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayoadeoyatokun: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Congrats Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Isdeewhy: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Bricksonline post=47634933]3years [Chairman, Congrat ooo, Which school give you admission, mine is Lambton College, I will be leaving Next month.]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
UrchBunny:

Documents Submitted;

SOP
Statements of account.

My application fraught with omissions,and i was scared. GLORY TO GOD who kept ME.

In my opinion, tell your story with your docs and sop,however keep it simple and be truthful about who you are.

If you are headed to waterloo,biko holla at me,make we for book train ticket from bujumbura to ontario.

Bros I tap into your testimony o.

Amen o. Indeed I am next in line for testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
UrchBunny:

Documents Submitted;

SOP
Statements of account.

Bros I tap into your testimony o.

Amen o. Indeed I am next in line for testimony.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Congratulations Bro...

Since u are self-Sponsored.. how much was in ur account?

Was it after u sent a case specific enquiry that they woke up?

COngratz Again!!!

UrchBunny:

Documents Submitted;

SOP
Statements of account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.