Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006532 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi... Calm down... Take your time and input your details accordingly. Your exact tracking number and DOB.

As long as its the information you filled, it'll pop up.
marvel4love:

Did that already. Its still saying Application not found
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
yemdogg:

Did you receive a mail from vfs the day you submitted?
No, I didn't. I tried tracking it now again and I saw it has been sent to Accra. Thank you so much. Not that I'm been desperate or worried but I'm just being careful. Thanks once again. Good news all the way by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hi... Calm down... Take your time and input your details accordingly. Your exact tracking number and DOB.

As long as its the information you filled, it'll pop up.
Yeah. Thanks. It has popped up already. Thanks once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hi Uche... My mistake is somewhat similar to hers. Asides admission docs, a separate sheet was issued to the embassy from my sch and it only showed the start date of my program and its duration for two years. On the permit form, I put in the start date as also the end date but with two years difference. Like 13-09-2016 and then 13-09-2018. I don't know if this would be regarded as a mistake and affect it! Can anything be done?

They would confirm the duration of your program.

Since the separate sheet issued by the school to the embassy was submitted by you along side your other documents.

Am pretty sure it would be treated as a mistake.

The start and end dates are usually specifically stated on the admission letter.

They would still even confirm from the international admissions office of your school. Worry not.

However if you're still quite apprehensive you can use a case enquiry to explain the error. Hopefully they would react to your case enquiry.

It is well. I don't think you should worry much about it.

Your trv is a success dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Much Welcomed
marvel4love:

Yeah. Thanks. It has popped up already. Thanks once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Isdeewhy: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
boche042:

I'm going to Humber college what about you?
am going to Lambton College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
marvel4love:

No, I didn't. I tried tracking it now again and I saw it has been sent to Accra. Thank you so much. Not that I'm been desperate or worried but I'm just being careful. Thanks once again. Good news all the way by God's grace

It's okay.... There's nothing wrong in being worried especially since you can quickly to do something to resolve your situation. Am glad you've been able to track your application successfuly.

It is well. Your study permit/trv is a success !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iggynasia:
Hi Uche... My mistake is somewhat similar to hers. Asides admission docs, a separate sheet was issued to the embassy from my sch and it only showed the start date of my program and its duration for two years. On the permit form, I put in the start date as also the end date but with two years difference. Like 13-09-2016 and then 13-09-2018. I don't know if this would be regarded as a mistake and affect it! Can anything be done?

Ask your school for the specific end data. If it doesn't match what you wrote, write to the embassy to rectify the error. We are all prone to making mistakes: man is fallible. IMO its not a big deal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
dsquare4u:

He should contact VFS for what nauu? Hiss application is just a week old and he wants to contact VFS. I know people whose applications are 16th, 17th, 18th weeks here. His application is just a week and he's asking for help. Send a mail to VFS nauu so that they will know that you are desperate to migrate. This precedent we are setting is bad ohhh.. I'm tired of seeing all t
hese. Why not wait until after the processing times?

VFS IS NOT THE EMBASSY AND CANNOT INFLUENCE THE DECISIONS OF ANY EMBASSY OR VISA OFFICER. he can contact vfs to know if his application was transmitted and why he can't see any update in the status of his application on their website. It happened to me, I contacted them and it was rectified. Dude chill, these people are human beings oo. It's not as serious as you think
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
There are really certain things that shouldn't be said here..
I was about showering you with lots of....*clears throat*. Thank you. I emailed sch some mins ago. Depending on their response I'll know if to mail cic or not.
Muy bien...Gracias
yemdogg:

It is well. I don't think you should worry much about it.

Your trv is a success dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
I notified them and hoping to get a response that'll determine whether I mail the embassy or not.

I believe we are. I'm chilled. I really can't travel to Ghana to do anything about it.

Thank you for your warm response.
uchethalia101:

Ask your school for the specific end data. If it doesn't match what you wrote, write to the embassy to rectify the error. We are all prone to making mistakes: man is fallible. IMO its not a big deal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
I need this crested positivity that cannot be tainted with any false hope smiley
yemdogg:

It is well. Your study permit/trv is a success !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Isdeewhy: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
boche042:

P
I'm going to Humber college what about you?
can you send your contact to obafemidayo4@gmail.com, so that we can talk better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iggynasia:
There are really certain things that shouldn't be said here..
I was about showering you with lots of....*clears throat*. Thank you. I emailed sch some mins ago. Depending on their response I'll know if to mail cic or not.
Muy bien...Gracias
wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team14: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
princeade09:

Take it easy, it is a technical problem, some people are experiencing the same but don't worry, your passport is been processed in Accra. It will end with joy

Amen@ It will end in Joy.
I contacted them through email, and immediately, I was sent my application number.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rickywowoz:
find anybody wey want travel the same period na, una fit lap each other and share the cost. Its cheaper

My 2cents
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
From the posts i v read so far,people are really tensed..chai! CIC! shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guys, i just received a medical passed mail and passport request. Happy!!! But my daughters application was refused. But no reason was ticked. None of the boxes was ticked.

@ thesoj, and others please what is the reason. Have you seen this case before? I applied online on the 27th of may and upfront medical.
My daughters application is reading closed and refused. What is the way forward?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yolemum: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi pple sorry to draw you guys back...pls what are requirements to apply to visit Canada on holidays..thanks wld appreciate response, pls don't tell to read back. Abeg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
yolemum:
Hi pple sorry to draw you guys back...pls what are requirements to apply to visit Canada on holidays..thanks wld appreciate response, pls don't tell to read back. Abeg

Please kindly check the cic website before or after suggestions from here. What people say here is their opinion and may not necessarily reflect the position or requirements of the embassy. The website has the most updated info. You can then add any extra info from others to the primary info and you will be able to distill what's right and what's wrong.

Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by john4affiliate: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
ManTiger:
Hello to the elders and ancestors,

An application was approved and closed with no letter of introduction sent and since it been awhile I don't know if Letter of Introduction is still been requested for at POE.

Someone should kindly input something.

D letter will be send to ur email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by crazygurl: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Arcayo post=47687058][/quote]
Crazygurl:april5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th. Must be approved this week. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Plsssssssss.people that have received their TRV is it true that when you apply for a 1year visa ,you are given additional 4momths ,making 16momths

Secondly what is a session in a school like Ottawa?

Plssssssss ooooooo answer o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Everjyde: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi guys. Pls how long does it takes to get a response from Canadian Embassy after doing medicals. Kindly reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Medical mail dropped today and passport request. I hope no refusal after passport request, please oh my people

I applied with my 8yr old daughter but her application was refused and closed without reason. No box ticked. Upon all my plea on SOP that shes an only child and cannot stay without me. My joy is mixed.

Who has heard of this type before? Can i reapply for her? What can i do now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
princeade09:

Princeade09: July 13th, UG, UPEI, paper route, BBA
Check your mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by tangled: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
sevenody, did u view the refusal letter on ur phone? if yes, use a computer system. congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
bayocanny:
Check your mail
Done
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sevenody: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
tangled:
sevenody, did u view the refusal letter on ur phone? if yes, use a computer system. congrats

I used my ipad. Ok, will try the computer
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
3. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
4. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request
5. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
6. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
7. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request
8. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
9. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
10. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
11. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
12. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
13. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
14. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
15. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
16. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
28. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
29. Princeade09: July 13th, UG, UPEI, paper route,
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Onyeara: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
guy in the information for family is it necessary to fill my siblings date of birth and address as I don't know them all
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.