Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1009190 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2016
ManTiger:
Hello to the elders and ancestors,

An application was approved and closed with no letter of introduction sent and since it been awhile I don't know if Letter of Introduction is still been requested for at POE.

Someone should kindly input something.

If letter of approval = Letter of Introduction, yes it's vital that you travel along with it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
3. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
4. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request
5. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
6. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
7. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request
8. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
9. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
10. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
11. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
12. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
13. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
14. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
15. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
16. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
28. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
29. Princeade09: July 13th, UG, UPEI, paper route,
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by JohnCushion(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2016
My people of good faith, hope we are all doing well. It's being a while, the struggle is tough. Pls just wanna ask if anyone knows someone in Manitoba (a province in Canada) that can help with provincial nominee? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MsLee: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2016
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed i made a mistake on my application ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been trying to link my application online for weeks now but not working......so today i decided to use my application form IMM1294E to cross check while linking my application online then i realized i filled a wrong date for my program start date

Program starts September 6th 2016 ....i filled September 16th 2016

I was able to link my application online with the wrong date.

I hope this won't further delay my application

I'm so worried. How can i correct it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by boche042: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Isdeewhy:
mine is one the 25th of August Egypt Air too. Which school please?

I'm going to Humber college what about you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi Guys.. Please when making flight bookings, Did you book round trip or one way?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
MsLee:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed i made a mistake on my application ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been trying to link my application online for weeks now but not working......so today i decided to use my application form IMM1294E to cross check while linking my application online then i realized i filled a wrong date for my program start date

Program starts September 6th 2016 ....i filled September 16th 2016

I was able to link my application online with the wrong date.

I hope this won't further delay my application

I'm so worried. How can i correct it?

Send a message about the error to accra.immigrantion.gc.ca. I doubt it will delay your application. I made certain omissions in my own application. All I did was to write to the embassy and attach a copy of the documents I forgot to add. They didn't respond to my email for a week. I sent the embassy a second mail to find out if the documents had been added to my application. I got a message from the embassy the next day that they had been added to my application and the necessary amendments had been made. A week later, my application was approved.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Please someone should help me ooo. It's been a week since I submitted my application. Nothing has been heard from both VFS and CIC. I tracked but its saying Application not found, I tried linking online same thing o. I'm sure everything I filled is correct. Please help me. What should I do? How do I find my application status? Please help!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by uchethalia101: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
marvel4love:
Please someone should help me ooo. It's been a week since I submitted my application. Nothing has been heard from both VFS and CIC. I tracked but its saying Application not found, I tried linking online same thing o. I'm sure everything I filled is correct. Please help me. What should I do? How do I find my application status? Please help!!!

Contact vfs but you have a long wait ahead of you. It's just a week!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2016
uchethalia101:

He should contact VFS for what nauu? Hiss application is just a week old and he wants to contact VFS. I know people whose applications are 16th, 17th, 18th weeks here. His application is just a week and he's asking for help. Send a mail to VFS nauu so that they will know that you are desperate to migrate. This precedent we are setting is bad ohhh.. I'm tired of seeing all these. Why not wait until after the processing times?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
marvel4love:

Use the tracking ID stated on the slip given to you at vfs to track your application.

Do not use the reference no on the slip given to you.

Ensure that the date of birth you filled while tracking your application is consistent with the date of birth on your application form and international passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ed321:
I just got admitted to information technology. Please what next do I need to do as I was given a deadline to pay my fees before August 31.
what intake.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bamz:

If letter of approval = Letter of Introduction, yes it's vital that you travel along with it.

Thanks boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ManTiger(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Someone should help with a link to book Lagos - Toronto, Please I wan affordable flight. Not all this 500k i'm seeing upandan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
marvel4love:
how much application fee did u pay at the vfs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rickywowoz: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
ManTiger:
Someone should help with a link to book Lagos - Toronto, Please I wan affordable flight. Not all this 500k i'm seeing upandan.
find anybody wey want travel the same period na, una fit lap each other and share the cost. Its cheaper

My 2cents

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Simple advise for new study permit applicants:

Use paper route -
1. Surprisingly, it's faster than online
2. It's cheaper - N37,530 (i.e @N202 xchange rate).

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Team14:
Good morning house, please help me.
I submitted my application on the 11th of July using paper route but till date, I am yet to receive a mail from cic acknowledging the receipt of my application, neither have I been sent a mail containing my application number.
I tracked it using the tracking no and it says 'forwarded to Accra same day'.
I also linked my application online 3 days after submission and it says no data entered/submitted.
Thus no "APPLICATION NUMBER" sent to me till date.
Should I be worried? what do you think I should do at this juncture?
Please advice me.
Thank you.

Take it easy, it is a technical problem, some people are experiencing the same but don't worry, your passport is been processed in Accra. It will end with joy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ed321: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
what intake.
it's Januray next year, please advice me on what I need to do. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by princeade09: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=Arcayo post=47687058][/quote]
Princeade09: July 13th, UG, UPEI, paper route, BBA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayoadeoyatokun: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
@ManTiger: Check flight Egyptair or Ethiopian Airline, they are quite affordable. Egypt air is about 219k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
I Are u sure abt it. I think you should check ur email very well. according to the requirements on the CIC website, u need the letter of introduction at the point of entry plus other documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Rickywowoz:
how much application fee did u pay at the vfs?
I paid N37,530
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
yemdogg:

Use the tracking ID stated on the slip given to you at vfs to track your application.

Do not use the reference no on the slip given to you.

Ensure that the date of birth you filled while tracking your application is consistent with the date of birth on your application form and international passport.
Did that already. Its still saying Application not found
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
dsquare4u:

He should contact VFS for what nauu? Hiss application is just a week old and he wants to contact VFS. I know people whose applications are 16th, 17th, 18th weeks here. His application is just a week and he's asking for help. Send a mail to VFS nauu so that they will know that you are desperate to migrate. This precedent we are setting is bad ohhh.. I'm tired of seeing all these. Why not wait until after the processing times?

I'm not desperate and I know I still have to chill for sometime but I know people get acknowledgment mails on the day they submit n I didn't get any. Plus I tried tracking n linking on line still saying application not found. Just want to be sure everything is well n I'm not leaving anything un done. Thanks all the same
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by marvel4love: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
uchethalia101:

Thank you. Will do that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Azcreativ(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg can you be a guide for a newbee like me, I have been online for days now still no way. Plz save a brother from confussion.
My final cgpa is 3.2 (2.2). where do I start from abeg.

lawmerchant:
Simple advise for new study permit applicants:

Use paper route -
1. Surprisingly, it's faster than online
2. It's cheaper - N37,530 (i.e @N202 xchange rate).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi Uche... My mistake is somewhat similar to hers. Asides admission docs, a separate sheet was issued to the embassy from my sch and it only showed the start date of my program and its duration for two years. On the permit form, I put in the start date as also the end date but with two years difference. Like 13-09-2016 and then 13-09-2018. I don't know if this would be regarded as a mistake and affect it! Can anything be done?
uchethalia101:

Send a message about the error to accra.immigrantion.gc.ca. I doubt it will delay your application. I made certain omissions in my own application. All I did was to write to the embassy and attach a copy of the documents I forgot to add. They didn't respond to my email for a week. I sent the embassy a second mail to find out if the documents had been added to my application. I got a message from the embassy the next day that they had been added to my application and the necessary amendments had been made. A week later, my application was approved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Iggynasia(f): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
LMAO. I couldn't avoid this
Rickywowoz:
find anybody wey want travel the same period na, una fit lap each other and share the cost.

My 2cents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
marvel4love:

Did that already. Its still saying Application not found

Did you receive a mail from vfs the day you submitted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.