Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007857 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guys who just got delayed ,really sorry , it's not over until you get that TRV stamped on your passport....guess CIC will start wit June apps nxt week....every visa app has a been approved back to back , but now , me don dey fear canada oo , @Michv , tuition for Aussie no b beans sha , anyone who wants a list of current scholarship opportunities to almost 30countries should PM me so I'll send it as email(list is quite long and i wouldn't wanna derail the thread).....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
OMGooooooooooooosh. shocked shocked shocked

Ewooooooooooh Chim ooooh. I just found out i made a huge mistake when filling my Imm1294. Heeey, which kine yawa be this nah, Ethan u need 3 correction slaps. angry angry angry
Where they asked hv u ben denied entry or ordered to leave canny or any other country i ticked NO cos someone told me so. I was rifling through page 9 and i saw you shud tick YES and give reasons of your previous denials.
Ewohhhhh. aaahhhh cry cry cry cry
My bele don d turn,and i just applied,shud i start sending them CSE alredy? cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
michV:
you will hear from them soon they are working on ur application

@ I heard from them at last. I was refused based on stupid reason. I am reasonably employed and i get salary every month. They cant even find a good reason cos my Mum is my sponsor and account (both hers and mine) is well funded. Please does anybody know how I can get gscms

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oothoney: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
o2:

@ I heard from them at last. I was refused based on stupid reason. I am reasonably employed and i get salary every month. They cant even find a good reason cos my Mum is my sponsor and account (both hers and mine) is well funded. Please does anybody know how I can get gscms

same reason i got today for refusal...b like sey na the same person attend to our file
Are you also a PGC/PGD applicant?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ethan45:
OMGooooooooooooosh. shocked shocked shocked

Ewooooooooooh Chim ooooh. I just found out i made a huge mistake when filling my Imm1294. Heeey, which kine yawa be this nah, Ethan u need 3 correction slaps. angry angry angry
Where they asked hv u ben denied entry or ordered to leave canny or any other country i ticked NO cos someone told me so. I was rifling through page 9 and i saw you shud tick YES and give reasons of your previous denials.
Ewohhhhh. aaahhhh cry cry cry cry
My bele don d turn,and i just applied,shud i start sending them CSE alredy? cry cry

If you applied via paper route, you should send an email to Accra visa office ASAP. You can also attempt CSE.

If you applied online you should attempt CSE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
o2:

Obviously you were delayed on purpose of visit and employment situation not for financial reasons.

What program are you going for, I know it's PGC/PGD buh is it consistent with your previous studies and academic background. How lucrative is the program in Nigeria. Cos if it's not lucrative in Nigeria, that would likely attract the ground "Employment situation" .

Get your gcms notes first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Newman1010:
My take on this PGD/PGC issue is this: I think they have a qouta for PGD/PDG students. So the take their time to review and place the best applications in a pool. Now towards the end of August/ early September, they select from the pool having the quota in mind. You will notice that there will be mass approval and mass delay during that period. Same thing happened last year fall. The delays are majorly PURPOSE OF VISIT AND LENGTH OF STAY related. These delays are as a result of quota and not because the applications were not good enough.

just went through the thread again & alas! its happening
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by papidee01: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Carter001:
Guys who just got delayed ,really sorry , it's not over until you get that TRV stamped on your passport....guess CIC will start wit June apps nxt week....every visa app has a been approved back to back , but now , me don dey fear canada oo , @Michv , tuition for Aussie no b beans sha , anyone who wants a list of current scholarship opportunities to almost 30countries should PM me so I'll send it as email(list is quite long and i wouldn't wanna derail the thread).....

Bro kindly help Forward the scholarships here, automation.dexxagon@gmail.com
Many tnx....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
yemdogg:

If you applied via paper route, you should send an email to Accra visa office ASAP. You can also attempt CSE.

If you applied online you should attempt CSE.

Aaah, blaad of the lamb cry cry cry
So na so i begin another round 2 journey when i wanted to just stay away from my lappy for now after applying.
Ok yemdogg thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by paparazzi1987(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Toluwaase:
Please, I need to be informed about the possibility of bringing my family (wife and a son) to Canada. I have my TRV now and I plan to start my PhD come September 2016. My next concern is bringing my family to Canada. It is a very big concern. How soon can I start the process? How do I go about it? Will they apply for visitor's visa? From my inquiries so far, it is only permanent residents that can sponsor family members and spouse. What is the fate of temporary residents?
As a student, you can either invite them through visitors visa or spouse open work permit...
I just applied for my wife and son too.and I pray to see them in October

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Vinny101: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
I got refused. PGC-Humber College. Submitted Online 15-4-16. Insufficient funds, that's very ridiculous and that was the least i expected. My blood elder brother is my sponsor with good personal account and assets valuation close to 100M. I have ordered my GCMS or whatever they call it. I will make another try once I get the notes. I have paid my tuition for the first semester and I'm contacting the school for deferral to January. As long as people still get TRV with PGC I will sure get it.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
papidee01:

Bro kindly help Forward the scholarships here, automation.dexxagon@gmail.com
Many tnx....

Done bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ed321: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
michV:
yes oo na MENG for any Engineering student sure pass oo.university of Western Ontario and Queens university Canada is a check if you are interested.i am on their webpage too now
please this uni do they accept second class lower?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jurobi26: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Carter001:

Please pm me as well........ihejurubic@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Awon people yi ma daju o cry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by guru1234: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Carter001 post=48394908]Guys who just got delayed ,really sorry , it's not over until you get that TRV stamped on your passport....guess CIC will start wit June apps nxt week....every visa app has a been approved back to back , but now , me don dey fear canada oo , @Michv , tuition for Aussie no b beans sha , anyone who wants a list of current scholarship opportunities to almost 30countries should PM me so I'll send it as email(list is quite long and i wouldn't wanna derail the thread).....[/quote

pls send the list to me on sodiqksa@gmail.com... thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Carter001:
broda abeg I need am olewuikeeric@gmail.com thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pls how much is đ current visa application Fee...? both Online and paper..? thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sebho(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
good evening pals
i just track my application online,Visa application, tracking ID No.20160608GHANS– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 10/08/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre,i have done my medical,how long will it take for me to get my passport....
overtlyderanged:
For people looking for how to get flight tickets that won't burn holes through their purses, it appears the best bet would be to book a Royal air maroc flight to Montreal and then a connecting flight via westjet or air Canada to your final destination.

Endeavour to check the itinerary well o, make e no go turn to story.

Ahh...lest I forget, air maroc could get cheaper after midnight, say like around 1-3.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
jurobi26:

Please pm me as well........ihejurubic@yahoo.com

incorrect email....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
in the history of NL,today got the highest number of refusals in jux a day..can i sleep tonight? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by DereI(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good evening. How do I make payment for Canadian University tuition fee from Nigeria? And what's the current exchange rate of Canadian dollar to Nigerian naira?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
michV:
in the history of NL,today got the highest number of refusals in jux a day..can i sleep tonight? cry cry

Am telling you, e come be like say CIC do meeting today for naija applicants.
Am in shock as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ethan45:

Am telling you, e come be like say CIC do meeting today for naija applicants.
Am in shock as well.
bro i dey fear now,cos tmrw e fit reach my turn,dem face Plenty April applicants and May today even outside this forum

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by neny2k2: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello Kento, pls how did you submit a financial statement in your online application. Do you mean your statement of account? Was it signed or stamped by your bank? By having enough money according to your statement, like how much is enough money? I just applied to the University of Victoria. Masters in French. Any other advice from the gurus in the house is most welcomed...for visa application and family visa application. I plan to travel with family of 4.
Kento1234:
submitted online application
Docs submitted:
-admission letter
-financial statement
-int passport(data page and activity pages)
-CAQ(for quebec only)
-Letter of explanation
-study permit form &family info form (CIC will provide it)
NB- I didnt submit any uni or sec school certificate BUT i advice you submit them to be safe
Studying Msc information system security

i submitted my application on the 21st of june 2016 and got approval 4th of August 2016
make sure you or your sponsor have enough money in the acct your submitting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
neny2k2:
Hello Kento, pls how did you submit a financial statement in your online application. Do you mean your statement of account? Was it signed or stamped by your bank? By having enough money according to your statement, like how much is enough money? I just applied to the University of Victoria. Masters in French. Any other advice from the gurus in the house is most welcomed...for visa application and family visa application. I plan to travel with family of 4.

Family of 4? Ok now, Continue.. sad sad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Carter001:
thanks alot broda. I got it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Goodevening
Please what documents did you submit.

paparazzi1987:

As a student, you can either invite them through visitors visa or spouse open work permit...
I just applied for my wife and son too.and I pray to see them in October
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just include your marriage certificate. If you are applying I line, scan a wedding picture (pictures are no longer accepted at VFS)
lekan282:
Hello house, pls I need ur urgent help.
My application was recently refused and my gf now wife application was successful and she resumes any time from now. I intend to apply for Sowp instead of study permit again. My wife still carries her maiden name since we werent married before her application was approved.
My questions now is
What are the necessary documents I require to apply for the sowp bearing in mind she is yet to change her name.
Advice and output are welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
What are you people waiting for Declare a fast....sow a radical seed.....ask God for mercy.
I'm depressed reading this thread today, i feel like crying.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ethan45:

Family of 4? Ok now, Continue.. sad sad sad
single applicant never contain for CIC quota na four(4),na better kwantinu grin where is @sheriff,accra immigration change am for your research oo,go an re-research your hypothesis grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.