Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007665 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kisstaye(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
akom0908:

what is the major reason for their refusal in getting people visa
my brother I can't say. through out this year from the beginning of 2016 it's been brutal for pgd students. if you have been following this thread one major reason is because of the ease of admission compared to MSC. it takes the grace of God to get VO approval for pgd. trv is either delayed or refused outright.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by faroukfahima(m): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Arcayo:
Medical Passed......finger crossed

Congrats Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ugosshhh: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello House,

Has anyone gotten any response from UIOT or Simon Fraser University for winter 2017 admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by geotherm: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Ngezee:

FOR ALL APPLICATIONS, POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE AS IT IS CALLED (POLICE CLEARANCE) IS MANDATORY. for further inquiry, look at (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp)
THE ADDRESS WHERE IT IS DONE IN LAGOS, Central Criminal Registry Force C.I.D. Annex
Alagbon Close Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

ABOUT THE PRICE, WELL IT VARIES. JUST GO THERE WITH NOT LESS THAN 20K TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE

I am hearing this for the first time. When I submitted an application for study permit for my brother in June I did not include police certificate and now he has his trv and tentative study permit.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by appleton: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Ngezee:

Bros;
I hail. Please, i need your aid in getting an affordable ticket for 30th august to Ontario. kindly revert ASAP.
Thank you.

Hi, drop your email, I have some info for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by modulus30: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
good morning house. please how do I get gcm note regarding a study permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2016
@Justwise, its time to wind down this tread.. its on the 400th Page..

Seanson 11 Loading..
Episode 11 wink cheesy

I will be the first to testify to the Glory of God for my Approved Visas smiley

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2016
yemdogg:

No problem just pm when you need my assistance.
Yemdogg plz i have just received my medical mail!!!.....I applied July 25th via paper route. I thank God. plz which medical center is faster? or they are all same. I am closer to PH which has an approved centre but I have not seen anybody here DAT did in PH,almost evrybdy did at IOM lagos .so shd I travel to Lagos and do it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Ugoerico:
Yemdogg plz i have just received my medical mail!!!.....I applied July 25th via paper route. I thank God. plz which medical center is faster? or they are all same. I am closer to PH which has an approved centre but I have not seen anybody here DAT did in PH,almost evrybdy did at IOM lagos .so shd I travel to Lagos and do it?

Any approved medical test centre suffices.

As long as it is endorsed by CIC. I see no reason why you should travel to Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2016
modulus30:
good morning house. please how do I get gcm note regarding a study permit

Hi if your're referring to GCMS , here's the link to order for it http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

To learn how to request for the file check the youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo.

But your app is still being processed , why do you want to order the GCMS ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
yemdogg:

Any approved medical test centre suffices.

As long as it is endorsed by CIC. I see no reason why you should travel to Lagos.
thanks. what of in terms of swift and promptness of de medical result getting to de embassy. all of dem have same pace?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello every1 on this trend, Pls i av a question i want 2 ask the gurus n experienced ones on this trend: pls is it possible to get TRV afta a program start date? Or wots d implication of this long-wait for trv most especially pdg/pgc applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Eraytee: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Ugoerico:
thanks. what of in terms of swift and promptness of de medical result getting to de embassy. all of dem have same pace?

I know of someone that had medicals in PH, don't have address details but it was processed in 3 days.

If you use google, you can easily get a centre close to you in PH
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
krissein:

I know of someone that had medicals in PH, don't have address details but it was processed in 3 days.

If you use google, you can easily get a centre close to you in PH
thank you. but unfortunately PH has only one CIC approved center which is Prime Medical Consultants which I just called now to book,but they told me DAT my test result wil take 5-10 WORKING days to get to de embassy! which is highly inaceptable bicos embassy asked to ensure de result gets to dem in 14 days! frm yesterday oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Ugoerico:
thank you. but unfortunately PH has only one CIC approved center which is Prime Medical Consultants which I just called now to book,but they told me DAT my test result wil take 5-10 WORKING days to get to de embassy! which is highly inaceptable bicos embassy asked to ensure de result gets to dem in 14 days! frm yesterday oh

Wow! I must have gotten a wrong information but why not quickly so it instead of flying to lag. Processing time will likely be less than 10days specified.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ugoerico(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
krissein:

Wow! I must have gotten a wrong information but why not quickly so it instead of flying to lag. Processing time will likely be less than 10days specified.
I wil rada travel to Lagos tmrw Sunday so DAT on Monday I wil run de test and result wil get to CIC same week...dan de 10 working days story. thanks a lot for ur input.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by isijyne: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good day guys, I applied for a study visa and the duration of 3 months has elapsed, what is the best action I can take to enquire about my status? Response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ugoerico:
I wil rada travel to Lagos tmrw Sunday so DAT on Monday I wil run de test and result wil get to CIC same week...dan de 10 working days story. thanks a lot for ur input.

Cool then.. IOM Isaac John confirmed 2 days to me. 36k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
isijyne:
Good day guys, I applied for a study visa and the duration of 3 months has elapsed, what is the best action I can take to enquire about my status? Response will be appreciated

If you have been following the thread, I guess there's hardly anything you can do but wait.

I guess you are probably in the certificate /pgd category and such applications have been experiencing delays.

I'm 3 months gone as well, I have written accra immigration. They responded that my application is in queue..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jimaktol: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Please how much is medicals for TRV and what hospital can anyone recommend in Abuja?

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please which bank has the lowest exchange rate to pay in Canadian dollar.
Jimaktol:
Hi guys,

Please how much is medicals for TRV and what hospital can anyone recommend in Abuja?

Regards!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by isijyne: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks alot... Thats just sad.
krissein:

If you have been following the thread, I guess there's hardly anything you can do but wait.

I guess you are probably in the certificate /pgd category and such applications have been experiencing delays.

I'm 3 months gone as well, I have written accra immigration. They responded that my application is in queue..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by guzan: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
guzan:
Hello House,

I have read about 95% of this thread and i am really excited that i have gotten so much information.

However, i would like to know the best route to take in applying for my TRV.

Because i am paying my school fees myself but the funds i have will only cover the first year of my tuition. Is it advisable i apply as self sponsor or do i get a sponsor to stand in for me?

Note: the sponsors i have are not blood related, they are my pastor and uncle from mothers side.

Thanks for your response
Hello house, i am yet tobreceive a response to My enquiry.Plëase help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kulllchi: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
paparazzi1987:

I just submitted and will get approval soon, In Sha Allah (by God's grace) wink
am going to newbrunswick college this sep too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisB: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hi everyone.
Nice things you guys are doing here and I'm grateful. I applied for my study permit on the 21st of July and had an upfront medical done a week later (28th) to see if I could speed things up for the Fall semester. I also scanned and mailed to Canada immigration office in Accra the e-medical information sheet. Now, I got a mail barely an hour ago to go for my medical examination and investigations within 14 days and I'm confused on how to tackle this.
Don't know if anyone has been in this shoe and what did you do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krissein: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Direct your request to the gurus.. They have a way of making the whole thing look simple... TheSojs... Yemdoggs.. List is endless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ceemac: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ugoerico:

Oga, before you book and jump on that bus to Lag, I highly recommend Prime Medicals in PH as they delivered for me... I went after about 8days of receiving that mail from CIC and Prime Medicals did the needful and I had no itches.... Save the risk, save your funds and use the PH hospital...

Am no agent to them, just testifying based on experience!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mr. Justwise kindly help us close this thread! grin

Part 11 Please.... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello, my application was refused on 18th August, and I have already defferred my Admission to winter 2017 to University of lethbridge for Bsc. The school requsted to send back my tuition fee but I told the to let it be in my school account for the winter semester when I finally come. i'm still gathering documents to refire by early september.Wish to apply through paper this time because I applied online before. is there anybody here that is going for bsc for winter 2017 in an school that wants to apply For trv by early september?? Pm me please so we Can gather documents together and submit our application together too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ebi01(f): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone on this thread.
I have been having issues linking my online account to a paper application andbmy application is 2 months already. Not sure wrong. Is there anyone that knows why. Please biko..

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.