Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (38265 Views)

TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon CM Camera Test Vs Iphone 7 Camera : Who Wins?? / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by asumo12: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
All these tecno users been competing with iOS since 20bc

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by kelvinatkins(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lekwa this OP, my padiman wan use style show himsef and him jst com dey use Camon c8 nd Iphone dey cover up.
E be lyk na u get d Iphone 6 nd d camon c8 na u babe own?
No worry Una face show
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
There are 3 sides to all issues.

We've seen Camon C8, we have seen IPhone 6, but where are the REAL images?

It's hard to tell the best, as we do not know the true representation of the images here.

E.g. Tecno gave us a very bright and whitish gravel. IPhone 6 gave us a warm image, so what's the real state of the gravel?We don't know smiley

From my own Observation, IPhone 6 gave a true picture of things. Just compare the image of that young man and lady, and see how Tecno inverted the images falsely.

Tecno shows you held the phone with your left hand

Iphone 6 shows you held the phone with your right hand

grin
look at the positions of that gated building at the background grin

Which of these hands did you use OP?
See the bracelet on your hand on both views grin

Tecno won't kill person! chai! See factory error grin grin grin

Bruh...my Samsung Galaxy S6 does that too when you use the front Camera so i go with the Camon C8 only that the Iphone6 handles the low light better anyway. And am sure most of 'em shouting up and down ain't own any!

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Patented: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
The Iphone handles low light better and creates lighter shadows

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by sniperwolf(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
This must be April Fool's comparison

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by BluePearls(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
OK..here is my verdict (its obvious anyways)
Camon C8 does pretty much better than the iPhone 6 outdoors, but the iPhone 6 performed better in low-light conditions. To those who think comparing the Camon C8 to the iPhone 6 is a sacrilege, please give credits where due.

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by hustla(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:
There are 3 sides to all issues.

We've seen Camon C8, we have seen IPhone 6, but where are the REAL images?

It's hard to tell the best, as we do not know the true representation of the images here.

E.g. Tecno gave us a very bright and whitish gravel. IPhone 6 gave us a warm image, so what's the real state of the gravel?We don't know smiley

From my own Observation, IPhone 6 gave a true picture of things. Just compare the image of that young man and lady, and see how Tecno inverted the images falsely.

Tecno shows you held the phone with your left hand

Iphone 6 shows you held the phone with your right hand

grin
look at the positions of that gated building at the background grin

Which of these hands did you use OP?
See the bracelet on your hand on both views grin

Tecno won't kill person! chai! See factory error grin grin grin

The inverted camera stuff in itself is a feature,its available on the samsung s4 and I still used it on Saturday

I think the Tecno's camera outshines the iPhones own except for the night camera. On the oda hand sef, them both no try for that one
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Mctimothylota(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Damn. The camon c8 camera did well but for this error. So if I was wearing a shirt with a logo on the left side and I take a selfie, it will show the logo on the right side. If i raise my right hand the camera will change it to left hand. If someone has a wound on his left eye camon c8 selfie camera will change it to right eye. That is really really bad and can lead to misinformation.
Are u telling me if I am making a conference video call or interview and they ask me to raise my right hand, the camera will actually change it to left hand? Boy I don lose contract be that oh.
Dah means C8 camera dey view things like ordinary miror, abi dem 1 change lyk buhari

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
TechsNG:

Paid to promote the iPhone 6 or paid to promote the tecno camon C8?

Have I at any point, stated which phone's camera won?

You didn't need to, you clearly are biased for the Tecno phone.

How on earth would this comparison hold water to a fully discerning adult?
C8 to an Iphone 6? Are u kidding me? Pls throw this review away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Slickchuma1: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
lestat:

Ease up dude...why your blawd dey hot naa, its play we are ooo

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by TechsNG: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
lestat:

Biased? Did you read the beginning of the post or you just rushed to the pictures? If you didn't, please do and hopefully, you'd realize why I took my time in putting this up.

Thank you.
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Wan47(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
same Camon c8 wit front flash? smh. Remembered wen we took selfie at nyt wit d front camera..... na only d front guy eye we see, d rest of us jst waste our time de pose

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
realonetommy:

Bruh...my Samsung Galaxy S6 does that too when you use the front Camera so i go with the Camon C8 only that the Iphone6 handles the low light better anyway. And am sure most of 'em shouting up and down ain't own any!

Not true. Trust me the first thing I did after reading the original post was take a selfie with my galaxy s6. Yes it flips the picture just like a mirror (most selfies do that) but it won't change ur right hand to left hand. I don't how true what the op posted but if it is actually true that a camon c8 camera Will change ur right hand to left hand then it is really bad.

Check the pictures below, the first one was taken with my galaxy s6 selfie camera while the second one was taken with iPhone 5c selfie camera. On both pictures I used my left hand to cover my face and my right hand to take the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
TechsNG:

Biased? Did you read the beginning of the post or you just rushed to the pictures? If you didn't, please do and hopefully, you'd realize why I took my time in putting this up.

Thank you.

It's called indirect brand marketing! You know very well what I mean and u are paid to do this!
Lemme guess tecno pays you right?

For those who don't know what I mean lemme explain.

Now if I had a new brand of noodles and I wanted to boost sales I would hire people like the OP, in the corporate world we call then E. Warriors or adhoc marketers or brand bloggers.

What's the criteria for selecting them? Socialmedia savvy, smart, probably have their own blogg that isn't doing so well but has potential, and most be willing to push the brand.

So we would give them kpi of say one post everyday, with indirect mentions, and the post must be on front page, this is why most nairaland mods work for one brand or the other.

Now what do I mean? They are to make indirect posts eithe mentioning the brand or comparing it with a larger more established brand.

You see brand association is still very successful and practised world wide.

What the op did was to create a post comparing the c8 (his target) t a larger and obviously more successful brand, the iphone.

The op knows fully well that this review can be dis proven by even the silliest person alive but he got u to click and read this absurd article why? The mention of the iphone in the subject!
Nowhere in the world would the c8 and iphone be mentioned in the same sentence.. so he achieved his kpi by getting plenty views, comments and such.

Now back to my example I would simply get a guy like the op to write a similar article as such: dudu noodles tastes better than indomie says chef!!

Now did u see what I did there? The mention of a large brand like indomie would get u to look into my article there by I have indirectly advertised my dudu noodles and this may lead to sales.

How to spot things like this?

Look at topics with adsurd title like this one that compares a China phone to an iphone, or woman took selfie with c8 while underwater, or boy steals friends c8 and stabs him.. etc
The brand being marketed would be mentioned in the title.

Some go further and bury the brand in the article itself, for example u see wife bites husbands tongue off, now in th article it would mention that she saw a text from his lover while playing a game on his c8.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Soleymania(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Most of this over -hyped phone does not worth the price...it's just a brand name. And every one wanna hold "Name"..have used the C8.d camera na baba..this comparism is on camera only....
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can i photostat garri with dem??

If no, please leave me alone
hustla:

The inverted camera stuff in itself is a feature,its available on the samsung s4 and I still used it on Saturday

I think the Tecno's camera outshines the iPhones own except for the night camera. On the oda hand sef, them both no try for that one

U are getting it wrong. The camon c8 is not inverting the selfie picture while the iPhone is the one inverting it. Galaxy phones also invert selfie images, just like a mirror. The problem with not inverting image is ur left hand will become ur right hand, if u have a mark on the right side of ur shirt it will become the left side. That is the flaw the c8 selfie camera has, the iPhone however inverted the image so everything can stay intact. Look again, op took picture with his right hand. Now take a selfie with ur Samsung phone, though it will flip the picture but ur right hand will still be ur right hand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
truly. i'd hv first said which kind talk but looking @ it the comparison makes sense. as i don use eye c am i no fit argue. tecno tried, iphone don dey f*k up, some of those pics just aint it. like the gravel n grass. dull looking stuff

BluePearls:
OK..here is my verdict (its obvious anyways)
Camon C8 does pretty much better than the iPhone 6 outdoors, but the iPhone 6 performed better in low-light conditions. To those who think comparing the Camon C8 to the iPhone 6 is a sacrilege, please give credits where due.
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by jrerico1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
TechsNG:

I actually used my right hand in holding the phone.
that's why tenco is rubbish and cheap
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Damn. The camon c8 camera did well but for this error. So if I was wearing a shirt with a logo on the left side and I take a selfie, it will show the logo on the right side. If i raise my right hand the camera will change it to left hand. If someone has a wound on his left eye camon c8 selfie camera will change it to right eye. That is really really bad and can lead to misinformation.

Are u telling me if I am making a conference video call or interview and they ask me to raise my right hand, the camera will actually change it to left hand? Boy I don lose contract be that oh.

This happens on my Samsung Blaze. At times I believe it has to do with settings but I am less bothered anyway.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Krismart(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I am typing from Camon C8 phone and I can testify that tecno did a 1daful work here. D best phone camera I hv seen so far I must say
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Not true. Trust me the first thing I did after reading the original post was take a selfie with my galaxy s6. Yes it flips the picture just like a mirror (most selfies do that) but it won't change ur right hand to left hand. I don't how true what the op posted but if it is actually true that a camon c8 camera Will change ur right hand to left hand then it is really bad.

Check the pictures below, the first one was taken with my galaxy s6 selfie camera while the second one was taken with iPhone 5c selfie camera. On both pictures I used my left hand to cover my face and my right hand to take the picture.
Bruh...i never trust that first picture of yours with a Samsung S6,like 3 of my guys dey here with the Samsung S6 edge and the 2 normal ones and every picture taken with the front cameras were all Flipped...the pictures attached are with both the normal S6 edge and the normal S6 so i still stand with the Camon C8

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by tdemo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
how much is that techno
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Oghumu1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
That's how they compared 1phone 5 and BB Z3, when I wanted to buy a phone then.. IPhone camera remains the best. Tecno is known for durability
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
the girl is beautifully black

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
realonetommy:

Bruh...i never trust that first picture of yours with a Samsung S6,like 3 of my guys dey here with the Samsung S6 edge and the 2 normal ones and every picture taken with the front cameras were all Flipped...

Let me explain to u. Pick up a galaxy s6, go to front facing camera but don't take the picture, look at urself through the selfie camera, now raise ur right hand. U will see that in the image the phone will show u are raising ur left hand. Now take the shot, it will then flip the image such that the hand u raise will become ur right hand which is the normal thing every selfie camera will do. That is the thing the camon c8 camera failed to do in its final image thereby making the right hand the left hand.

Come back and reply to confirm.

In the images below, the first picture is the image on my s6 camera before the shot was taken. If u can see it is showing that the logo on my shirt is on the right side but in reality the logo is on the left side. Now check the second image after the shot was taken, it Flipped the image such that the logo is on the left side which is the correct side.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
ollah1:
Dem don start again. Dem go soon compare their new phone to S7 edge.

I just dey look
Samsung p.r.o( nairaland annex)
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Let me explain to u. Pick up a galaxy s6, go to front facing camera but don't take the picture, look at urself through the selfie camera, now raise ur right hand. U will see that in the image the phone will show u are raising ur left hand. Now take the shot, it will then flip the image such that the hand u raise will become ur right hand which is the normal thing every selfie camera will do. That is the thing the camon c8 camera failed to do in its final image thereby making the right hand the left hand.

Come back and reply to confirm.

Nah bruh,do that on your Handheld and tell us the Result....almost every front camera reflects just like a mirrow,well,maybe some has to do with Settings though...this was taken with the Samsung edge sha

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
realonetommy:

Nah bruh,do that on your Handheld and tell us the Result....almost every front camera reflects just like a mirrow

We are saying the same thing but u fail to understand. Check the pictures I posted above. In the picture u sent, let me ask u, the 85 written on ur shirt on what side is it written? Left or right? It is on the left. Now take an s6 front camera and before taking the shot, what side is the number written? On the left. So it has to flip the final image to put things in order. That is what camon c8 failed to do, hence if u have a logo on ur right shirt, camon c8 front camera will make it look like the logo is on the left. U understand now?

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

We are saying the same thing but u fail to understand. Check the pictures I posted above. In the picture u sent, let me ask u, the 85 written on ur shirt on what side is it written? Left or right? It is on the left. Now take an s6 front camera and before taking the shot, what side is the number written? On the left. So it has to flip the final image to put things in order. That is what camon c8 failed to do, hence if u have a logo on ur right shirt, camon c8 front camera will make it look like the logo is on the left. U understand now?
Ok o...but i think the Camon C8 has to do with Settings anyway but i only give it to the night mode on iphone6 but the Camon C8 back Camera beats the iphone sha..
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by olu4life(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
@OP TechsNG, u wont want to go near Zero 3 camera quality. Check on it bruh
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by abatically(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
realonetommy:

Nah bruh,do that on your Handheld and tell us the Result....almost every front camera reflects just like a mirrow,well,maybe some has to do with Settings though...this was taken with the Samsung edge sha

Bros cool down. In this your picture u wristwatch is on ur left wrist which is correct. But if u take this shot with a camon c8 ur wristwatch will be on ur right wrist. That is because the front camera failed to process and flip the final image like the galaxy s6 does. Just put it like this, the camon c8 final picture is a mirroed image which is a HUGE HUGE ERROR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.