Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) (25259 Views)

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by swiffy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sturbon landlord n family don jam sturbon tenant oya let d fight continue
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by danites3: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Last2comment:
Women beaters are animals.
What of men beaters, they are responsabile human beings, right? I think we should just condemn all forms of violence regardless of who the victims are.
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by 3moses: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
I smelled a fowl in d woman's statement...she did not abuse or fight them back?...hmmm...sanusi just came and blow her in d eye?...more questioning of the woman is needed

I saw some straight words in sanusi's statement...she abused me, I abused her back...which is normal from a disgruntled woman...

'she held me and I pushed her'...which is also expected...

from my findings, I can say that sanusi is a little bit fair wt his statement...though, I'm not judging.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by HonAdeli(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
sorry oo!!
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yeye son wey dey cause trouble for im papa property.... Omo jatijati
Omo jaguda
End time omo
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by nickxtra(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nawao! Even Samuel Peter did not receive this kind of 'panel beating' from Klichisko's brothers
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by princefaculty(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mumu landlord and son, if this woman know what's up una go finally sell that house to settle the matter
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Triple wahala for deadi body grin

1. She nor go vacate the house again
2. Police don arrest you
3. You must pay her medical bills.

See the evil that anger can do?
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by SirWarlock: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin angry grin
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
3moses:
I smelled a fowl in d woman's statement...she did not abuse or fight them back?...hmmm...sanusi just came and blow her in d eye?...more questioning of the woman is needed

I saw some straight words in sanusi's statement...she abused me, I abused her back...which is normal from a disgruntled woman...

'she held me and I pushed her'...which is also expected...

from my findings, I can say that sanusi is a little bit fair wt his statement...though, I'm not judging.

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by IamVinner: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
oya....dis lady na illuminati ooo.. All eyes of horus
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by theimmortals(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
asumo12:
Fake Sanusi leleyi oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meanwhile...

grin

иιgнт fα¢т

кωαиα бιуυ

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ....

~ Believe it or not diet expert say Chocolate lowers cholesterol, relieves stress, strengthens the immune & reduces anxiety.

~ It has been reported that you cannot snore and dream at the same time, never ! If a snorer stops snoring while sleeping there is high tendency that the person is dreaming.

~ If you are not up to 31 years old then know that from the day you were born to this day you have not reach a billionth seconds, meaning the tick tick hand of the clock is the seconds, it has not reached a billion seconds. You will experience your billionth second of life when you are 31-years-old.

~ Accidentally sent an sms to the wrong person ? Don't worry, Immediately put your phone on airplane/flight mode and once it fails to deliver, delete the message.

~ If we put a giant mirror 10 light years away from Earth and looked at it through a telescope, theoretically we'd see 20 years into the past.

~ There's a shortcut for remote control to skip unwanted title screens, warnings and trailers in DVDs -- Press STOP STOP PLAY.

And lastly

~ Do you even know that When you say ‘FORWARD’ your lip goes front and when you say 'BACK’ your lips move back.
Amazing isn't it, psychology says you will attempt to try to see if Omosanusi is lying or not.
Got ya.

gσσ∂ иιgнт
yeah I tried that

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by fireforfire: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Some guys are animals.
Beating up a pregnant woman?? Na so u weak?
Re: Man Batters Pregnant Tenant For Not Vacating Father’s House (pic) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2016
I'm hustling/balling hard to answer landlord while some mofos are busy claiming landlord pikin ....

some Westerners self ..... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Beaten To Death By Touts In Kaduna - Twitter User (photos) / 37-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 21-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Abia Police Parade 2 Suspects Who Killed 21-year-old Woman In Aba Hotel (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.