Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Closed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (1881 Views)

Closed / Topic closed / 12 Major Roads Closed As Pastor Chris Visits Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Can a fake doctor apply?
@lepasharon @everybody come and see our future pastor O. A thread was opened on job application and this was what your "pastor" said. Shine your eyes my people. Na fake like this full town. #desperados
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
lepasharon:

His moniker sef is a dead giveaway
yes oooooo Dead on arrival!!! idiot. he think say he fit come use people head here only to go open church come dey milk people dry?? we need to stop this nonsense abeg. Just imagine how he will "f.uck" his church members smh.
The next thing will be that the "spirit of God" has laid in his heart that people should send him money for them to build permanent site with even scriptures to back it up. Na so some mumu people go still even give o. This has to stop. Not this our Lagos o
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
poundsboy:
@lepasharon @everybody come and see our future pastor O. A thread was opened on job application and this was what your "pastor" said. Shine your eyes my people. Na fake like this full town. #desperados

Chaiii PASTOR! *wu wu wu!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Chaiii PASTOR! *wu wu wu!
I tell you. *double wu wu wu* Him village people don waka for him head Na hin make i come see him useless thread. His ambition on this is sooooo going down. Him village people no dey sleep at all other wise I for see this thread JUMP AND PASS
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
poundsboy:
yes oooooo Dead on arrival!!! idiot. he think say he fit come use people head here only to go open church come dey milk people dry?? we need to stop this nonsense abeg. Just imagine how he will "f.uck" his church members smh.
The next thing will be that the "spirit of God" has laid in his heart that people should send him money for them to build permanent site with even scriptures to back it up. Na so some mumu people go still even give o. This has to stop. Not this our Lagos o

Lool I can't even...

Hashtag nomorefakepastorsinlagos

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool I can't even...
Hashtag nomorefakepastorsinlagos
Honestly #NoMoreFakePastorsInLagos
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
make God punish am make e say he wan quote me tell me rubbish, mstwwwwsw.
I've gat over 7gb of data. I don't mind wasting it on this rubbish guy that wants to paint Christ BLACK
I'm so angry. Let me just chill *waiting for his mentions or quotes *
Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Just start preaching wherever you are, on the ways, roads, markets, jobless corners, parks

That is what Christ did.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Thanks. This is all I need. God bless you for this.
Muafrika2:
Just start preaching wherever you are, on the ways, roads, markets, jobless corners, parks

That is what Christ did.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
lepasharon, he has deactivated his account. The guy has character issues honestly. If he likes, let him another moniker to cuss me on other threads, I'm sooooooo ready for him.
I am his WORST nightmare
Good a.m
Re: Closed by sonofthunder: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Thank you all for your positive answers. God bless.
have you attended any bible school? try and begin with bible school.
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2016
poundsboy:
lepasharon, he has deactivated his account. The guy has character issues honestly. If he likes, let him another moniker to cuss me on other threads, I'm sooooooo ready for him.
I am his WORST nightmare
Good a.m

Looool you chased him awayy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
lepasharon:

Looool you chased him awayy
Yes o Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Book"songs Of Solomon" In The Bible Never Read In Church? / Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice / I'm Fedup, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.