Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) (86413 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Friday Ugwu "Okaka De Don" Dies In Fatal Accident / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Sleeping sleeping and sleeping
Well tank God it's Friday

I really enjoyed my Friday with my alien friends wink

Hoping i won't get a hangover tomorrow
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Still with aliens
myfantasies:
Well tank God it's Friday
I really enjoyed my Friday with my alien friends wink
Hoping i won't get a hangover tomorrow
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Still with aliens
R u scared grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Young03(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Daniel058:
This better be one of the April fool pranks

its not april fool

i saw d car yestrrday its before head bridge if ur going to asaba
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not at all,me self alien.
Any Party tommorow?
myfantasies:
R u scared grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
kennygee:
Even tho I don't know this dude, this is sad.

Speed kills, how much can FRSC emphasise this?

Five people, gone in a day.

There is no way to know for a fact that it was speed. Nigerians don't have a culture for POV operation which is why avoidable accidents keep happening.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by olukuboy: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Marlvin(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
And the FRSC keeps on sounding a note of warning, reminding all n sundry that 'speed kills'

May The GoodLord bless their souls
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

You are the most ridiculous human alive. So,instead of re-evaluating your life,taking a sober reflection and giving/re-dedicating your life to Christ, you lived recklessly in its stead.
Nah your type devil dey reserve bottomless pit for.
#I am weeping for you already.
Thats your opinion. Passing it accross accompanied with insults and condemnation shows how immature you are. You comfortably ignored the part where a family of 3 died all because u think u r closer to Christ than i am. Pharisee, Pls weep for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by SpitFireKalou: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nothing is happening in Nollywood. People from other professions die too. Artisans, civil servants etc etc

myfantasies:
Ooooh God not again cry cry

Wat is really happening in nollywood

RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by DedeNkem: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2016
He was probably speeding while drunk.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by sindan: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Mentcee:
Foolish Buhari can't even work the roads and that's not his Business...
I 've never seen or heard anything as useless as that pussssy called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Life! So meaningless....
There is this pharmacist in my area i buy drugs from, very nice man, quite knowledgeable in his field i tell u.
I bought some drugs from him a certain week around March this year. The next week i went to get more of the drugs only to see the pharmacy closed. I went back home. Next day i checked again only to be told that the man is dead. He was on a journey to lagos with his wife and son to process their visa with which they planned to travel out with. On the road they had a ghastly motor accident which claimed his life and that of his wife and son.
It left me bewildered. The days following the day i heard the news were days of reckless spending and freestyle living for me. If such a nice man can perish with his family, who the heck am i
I will rather enjoy the moment i have right now.

I'm sure we have all noticed that whenever accidents or bad things in general happen in Nigeria, people give absolutely unnecessary remarks based on some flawed existential reasoning (e.g. this guy's "Life is meaningless" story) or politicizing the event or something religious (e.g. "life is short, repent!"wink instead of taking the most practical step - face our problems head on, find out why they're happening, find solutions and implement them.

For example, in this case, it's more than obvious that most of the vehicle accidents are a result of human error: bad driving, unfit drivers - (physically and mentally), poorly maintained cars and roads, breaking traffic rules etc. Yet, we do nothing.

We need critical thinking in our curriculum across all levels of education in Nigeria. Facing challenges and overcoming them is how a society develops!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Btruth: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cry God ! cry Another Accident again ... How did this happen ... Cos I still don't get to know how a car can fold like that
".........reports says that the car was going at a top speed." Plus the condition of our roads in Nigeria, then it can be rules out.

RIP CeeJay.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Thats your opinion. Passing it accross accompanied with insults and condemnation shows how immature you are. You comfortably ignored the part where a family of 3 died all because u think u r closer to Christ than i am. Pharisee, Pls weep for yourself.

Bro keep calm and enjoy the banter...!!!
Meanwhile,for calling me a Pharisee,we are going to settle it with blows. I'm coming to get you grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by chibuzogunners(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
My good friend may ur soul rest in peace Amen.

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

Bro keep calm and enjoy the banter...!!!
Meanwhile,for calling me a Pharisee,we are going to settle it with blows. I'm coming to get you grin
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Not at all,me self alien.
Any Party tommorow?
I always wonder y i am drawn to u, never knew that u r an alien grin

No party, but i am checking out tomorrow

Care to join me
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2016
ebiagtales:
May your soul find rest of mind in the Chumorld or Clumoid of the God of the Universe called Domino Reverad.

I hope you didn't worship Jehovah/Allah/Yahweh/Nymphidis/ witches and wizards while you were alive because all these are Satan who has been deceiving the whole world, creating Hell Fire for their worshippers, but Domino Reverad the true God of the scientists is the only name through which every soul in the HELL FIRE of Jehovah can escape to the Chumorld or Clumoid to enjoy their perfect second life after Jehovah the deceiver of the world has been cast into the bottomless pit.

RIP to the dead, provided you didn't belong to any cult of Jehovah such like Churches, Mosques, etc which has shed the most amount of blood in the world under the pretence of PEACE!!!

READ THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Hmmnnnn interesting. Tell me more.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by vital94(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2016
I featured with him in the last movie.i still dont believe it.such a nice actor.he is just 30.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2016
Mentcee:

The road is actually very good.
But I don't understand why it's demarcated with very wide and open drainage.

These accidents happen almost twice in a week on that road yet those drainage won't be closed.

It's worse raining seasons.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mediapace: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Which city?
myfantasies:
I always wonder y i am drawn to u, never knew that u r an alien grin

No party, but i am checking out tomorrow

Care to join me
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by ukwandu(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
eeyhaaa,I saw this car yesterday opposite Onitsha holiday resort okpoko.rest in peace bro
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by threech(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Mentcee:
What kind of stupid statement is this? did you see the pics? Does the road appear bad? Even if its bad did your hero work on it in the entire 6 years he was there? Absolute rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Mentcee(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
threech:

What kind of stupid statement is this? did you see the pics? Does the road appear bad? Even if its bad did your hero work on it in the entire 6 years he was there? Absolute rubbish!!

You're a very stupid boy. Ok?
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Bbklopsy: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
can someone pls upload his pics without spec, cant find one on google

ok.seen. rip
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by ernecy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
I asume u stay in Enugu, I was devastated when I heard the news too.he was a cool guy and we have done a lot of business together.

life is really meaningless.

RIP to him and his family.

Dcaliphate:
Life! So meaningless....
There is this pharmacist in my area i buy drugs from, very nice man, quite knowledgeable in his field i tell u.
I bought some drugs from him a certain week around March this year. The next week i went to get more of the drugs only to see the pharmacy closed. I went back home. Next day i checked again only to be told that the man is dead. He was on a journey to lagos with his wife and son to process their visa with which they planned to travel out with. On the road they had a ghastly motor accident which claimed his life and that of his wife and son.
It left me bewildered. The days following the day i heard the news were days of reckless spending and freestyle living for me. If such a nice man can perish with his family, who the heck am i
I will rather enjoy the moment i have right now.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
ernecy:
I asume u stay in Enugu, I was devastated when I heard the news too.he was a cool guy and we have done a lot of business together.

life is really meaningless.

RIP to him and his family.

Yes bro i stay in Enugu. The man's pharmacy is in Achara layout. Is he the same person u r refering to?
Re: Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) by kayalla(f): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
RIP brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.