Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents (22748 Views)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Philistine(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Yeye people,nobody needs the votes of igbos. They are inconsequential in nigeria's politics.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by chudionu58(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

This threat is just like a Pig butcher threatening not to dash pork to an Alfa & a Jew! cheesy cheesy ... Na Oyingbo market, y'all won't be missed..

So some people believe this present biting fuel crisis will be with us till 2018? Seems they are forgetting a little thing called Dangote's refinery!

Buhari is "fortunate" that his government's challenges are showing up in his first year of government so he will have ample opportunity to address, correct & deliver on his promises... If this were to be mid 2018, then he'd be toast.

See your mouth, "Dangote refinery will come on stream" bla bla bla... Can you point to one major investment your buhari has brought to this country??Must you guys stylishly attach yourselves to the "clueless" one's investment drives Meanwhile, Dangote refinery will come on stream earliest 2019...Forget the political talks to please the govt of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by focus7: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Hehehehe, I laf and roll. Igbos state talking, did they vote Buhari in before? This people think too high of themselves, let me remind them that their vote cannot make or mar anybody, a serious politician with national ambition cannot take igbos treat serious.

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by modath(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2016
chudionu58:
See your mouth, "Dangote refinery will come on stream" bla bla bla... Can you point to one major investment your buhari has brought to this country??Must you guys stylishly attach yourselves to the "clueless" one's investment drives Meanwhile, Dangote refinery will come on stream earliest 2019...Forget the political talks to please the govt of the day.

If you saTANic charlatan IPad yoots don't abuse, your message can't be passed

I won't get into the gutter to wrestle with a pig, I wasn't raised by albino monkeys!

Dangote's refinery & tomato paste plant are government projects? Clueless gave him the funds right? The IB is truly the "father of investments", we can see it in roads, infrastructures, industries, commodities, etc!

YOUR VOTES are like the ay in OKAY, Useless & inconsequential.... only time SW & NC didn't vote alongside, y'all failed!!! 2019 is around the corner, if you like convulse with hatred as you did in 2015 & pad votes more than y'all did in the SE/SS, NA FAILURE 2.0 cheesy

Now run along & find a some sharp sand & your set to play with!! Iranu!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
So Enugu translates into the whole Nigeria? The truth is voted Buhari and I cannot complain just yet. At the end of his four years, I will assess his performance and deliberate on where to direct my vote. If Nigerians endured Jonathan for six years, I think the fair thing to do is give Buhari a chance. If they like, let them make another political miscalculation like they have been doing and let them come back and say that they have been marginalized.

You never gave him a chance by voting for him in the first place. You "massively" voted PDP and still, it wasn't enough. If Buhari is deserving at the end of the day, another "massive" vote for the PDP from the SE states won't stop him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by chernest2002: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Why are these zombies always attacking the messenger instead of the message? Is pmb failing? What happens to a failure in a poll ? But I doubt apc will organize a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by chudionu58(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

If you saTANic charlatans IPad yoots don't abuse, your message can't be passed

I won't get into the gutter to wrestle with a pig, I wasn't raised by albino monkeys!

Dangote's refinery & tomato paste plant are government projects? Clueless gave him the funds right? The IB is truly the "father of investments", we can see it in roads, infrastructures, industries, commodities, etc!

YOUR VOTES are like the ay in OKAY, Useless & inconsequential.... only time SW & NC didn't vote alongside, y'all failed!!! 2019 is around the corner, if you like convulse with hatred as you did in 2015 & pad votes more than y'all did in the SE/SS, NA FAILURE 2.0 cheesy

Now run along & find a some sharp sand & your set to play with!! Iranu!

Mtcheew. Just a reminder to remove buhari from any sentence or statement dealing with a significant investment in the Nigerian economy.
May I remind you that the SW didn't give buhari the block votes as you make everyone to believe. Their voting pattern reflected your average way of life "sit-on-the-fence"! Or did any state give buhari up to 600 thousand votes apart from the "rainbow" Lagos??

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by shevon: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Were they the ones that voted him in before?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Brugo(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2016
The same Enugu that gave 99% of their votes to PDP yet Jona lost? cheesy cheesy You think your votes count?

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by unite4real: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2016
If you want the presidency come and get it. Pmb ti take over.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by topeextent: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Did you vote for APC before, PMB did not need ur vote shame to you. Shiiioooorrr

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
They didn't vote him in in 2015. So?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by godoluwa(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
mynd1:
Dem vote am before? Abi na their vote carry Baba go aso rock? When will these people realise that their votes doesn't count anymore in dis country? undecided
[/s] zombiesm is a disease that physician are yet to find its cure
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by olagamalin(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Clowns.....did you vote him in?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by drey076(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
They didn't vote for him in the first place Clowns grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by arewaboy(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2016
How can people that never voted for him in the first place brag to vote him out in the second place??

End time residents.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Amucha: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
there is fuel scarcity in Enugu, abuja , Maiduguri, Lagos and the entire nation. The Enugu people are calling for an end to the scarcity and if not they won't vote for PMB in 2019. This is the power of democracy and maturity. l love Enugu people. others should take a clue

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Abeyjide: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
see the way they are talking as if they voted for Buhari in the last election.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by 9airaland(f): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Una vote am enter before?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hajhud: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fuel-crisis-well-vote-buhari-out-in-2019-enugu-residents/
Ahhh see me see wahala, una vote pmb during last elections, abeg beat d drum wey dey una armpit.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by MummyTehillah(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Your votes don't matter

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by okpor2(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
I beg who can remember how many votes Chemas Okorie got in d last elections?How many Enugu voters voted for My able Presido in d last election?Buhari am sure will not seek re election in 2019 so nobody should claim he was voted out.But my happiness is dat by claiming they will vote Buhari out in 2019 that means republic of biafra is dead!or is Buhari goin to contest as biafra president?So Rip biafra

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by daniella04: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Dem vote am before? Abi na their vote carry Baba go aso rock? When will these people realise that their votes doesn't count anymore in dis country? undecided
I feel so sorry for you for this comment. Indeed their vote don't count but their resources do abi? Pleas I know you are among the youths they promise 5000 so you have to support them even when things aren't working well, I can liberate you from such mental slavery, just write your proposal and will pay you ten times the 5000 they promised. Before you start spewing rubbish about PDP 16 years of misrule mind you the first thieves (Obasanjo and Atiku) are now APC members

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
For the zombies, remember Enugu state alone gave GEJ two million votes in 2011.
2m votes is enough to vote out mr. Dull come 2019.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by greatness22(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
I know you will always defend your party (APC) like "joseph yobo" grin
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Goke7:
Enugu never voted PMB in 2015 so how will they vote him out in 2019?

Nigerians and their emotions
shut up joor, don't be silly, apc should not have gotten any votes in enugu buh they got at least 100 votes
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by james2man: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling, all we can do is brag of voting out one government and vote in another, of which these politicians (political class) are all the same. It is so unfortunate that our environment has shaped us to adapt in hardship which is one of those things i respect nigerians for, until when we protest massively to the street regardless of our tribe,sentiment and religion differences, that is when government we take us serious. I bet if the fuel price standstill at 200 naira per-litre till december nigerians will adjust, adapt and accept their fate. Thats why politicians (government) will continue to take the masses(common nigerians) for granted. Until when the masses are determined to stand up and say enough is enough, everything we are experiencing today isn't new because nigeria has be on the pattern of retrogression and nigerians at the recieving end have always adapt to all levels of hardship during this retrogression periods.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by modath(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2016
chudionu58:
Mtcheew. Just a reminder to remove buhari from any sentence or statement dealing with a significant investment in the Nigerian economy.
May I remind you that the SW didn't give buhari the block votes as you make everyone to believe. Their voting pattern reflected your average way of life "sit-on-the-fence"! Or did any state give buhari up to 600 thousand votes apart from the "rainbow" Lagos??

Whatever, block votes ooo, brick votes, all dat na tales by moonlight!!

Buhari's government will witness investments in the "real" sectors of the economy not the fly by night briefcase investors kind that the IB' government encouraged.

Would have taken the time to educate you about what real sustainable & progressive development is all about but I know it's a waste cos anything that doesn't have kunu or dullard can't penetrate & sink in!!

Take your 5% votes, shove them where the sun don't shine & continue to build castles in the air, you are not needed!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by metti47(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Did you people voted for him before?
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by okoolori(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:
Even the northerners are also wailing. the truth is, No Sane Nigerian Is Happy With Buhari Now!

But indocile zombies are acting insane to express satisfaction with this deplorable govt, copiously denying their promises.

Did u vote for buhari or did the northerners tells u they not used to fuel scarcity even before this current scenario? This hardship and current economy woes won't last but we the strong good people of naija will surely get over it. The transgressions left behind by the old government is what we r paying for now so they should be ashamed of themselves for mocking this changed Coz we have the results of the previous year general elections and we knows which and which state rigged

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by successbuchi32(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Mr president should do something about this fuel issue. After all, he is the minister of petroleum.
God bless u. They want to kill Ibe kachikwu unnesscessry.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by greatness22(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2016
MummyTehillah:
Your votes don't matter
With all due respect ma, you're not making any sense. Nice dp tho wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: Court Freezes Bank Accounts Of Abia, Cross River, Delta State / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.