Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents (22799 Views)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
We in the SW will vote him out too, Lagbara olorun......

If it continues like this.....

But i believe APC wont permit a free and fair election, we are in worse hands than jonathan...

Nigerians are really suffering o!!!. For real....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by MrEverest(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2016
realbest:

Did they vote for him during the last election ? We ( the so called almajiris ) voted for him.We will still vote for him again and again coz we trust him .Remrmber politics is game of numbers and almajiri have the number to decide who rule and who don't.
Eeya I'm so sorry for you, you are proud to be a social misfit! The north has over 10 million almajiris(beggers) roaming about, majority of your people(over 90% in some places like NE & NW) are dirt poor, diseased, malnourished, illiterates etc & you all live a hobbesian life, not knowing when the next bomb will go off! I only blame Lord Lugard for merging us with backward & barbaric people like you northerners, ordinarily you are supposed to be worse than Chadians & Nigerians in terms HDI yet we brushed u guys up a bit with our human & material resources, dont worry, the zoo will soon crumble wether through IPOB or fulani terrorists & the dullard will rule over you barbarians. We have nothing in common!!
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by prophetfire: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
persius555:
Your moniker says it all.
chai! I pity women. So na woman carry something 4 belle 4 nine months com born am and it turned out to be a deadwrong monkey? Woman pele U hear,pele.try again with another man but not from yaba left this time around.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by n3xt(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
prophetfire:
my dear U said it all. Givin 3 key and strong ministries like power, housing and works which re important to the succes or failure evaluation of a govt to one man shows that our president may be a dullard as pdp peeps call him. Just one of those three is enough to keep one person on the edge in an infrastructuraly and power decrepit country like nigeria.

Let any sane Nigerian take me up on that subject and I'll make them see reasons why this govt is dead on arrival.

I'm sure most people don't know that the major problem with Nigeria infrastructure are with the civil servant especially those in this ministries.

Ministers can only act on information provided. He's not the technician and he's not trained as one or ever worked as a trained engineer. It'll take decades for a lawyer to learn the nitty-gritty of engineering.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Moneytize: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
daniella04:
I feel so sorry for you for this comment. Indeed their vote don't count but their resources do abi? Pleas I know you are among the youths they promise 5000 so you have to support them even when things aren't working well, I can liberate you from such mental slavery, just write your proposal and will pay you ten times the 5000 they promised. Before you start spewing rubbish about PDP 16 years of misrule mind you the first thieves (Obasanjo and Atiku) are now APC members
Did you call for Jonathan's head when he was overseeing the plundering of the treasury? Hyprocrisy is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by prophetfire: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2016
DeadWrong:
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things. Jokers! Yeeboes should be ashamed that the 'zoo' is still standing despite the numerous threats. Bunch of online noise makers. Fulani herdsmen have taken over Enugu; they've erected their flags in Abia;
Yewbo women and minors are being kidnapped daily and enjoying the
Fulani blockus. These cowards should do something else they take
over the whole yeeboe land. Not that I care, but we want no more
massive influx of the nyamiris into the SW.
chai! I pity women. Woman carry somthin 4 belle 4 9months,born am im turn out to be deadwrong monkey. Woman pele.pele U hear. try again but make sure de next wuold-be-father is not a yaba left escapee.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by prophetfire: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2016
n3xt:

Let any sane Nigerian take me up on that subject and I'll make them see reasons why this govt is dead on arrival.

I'm sure most people don't know that the major problem with Nigeria infrastructure are with the civil servant especially those in this ministries.

Ministers can only act on information provided. He's not the technician and he's not trained as one or ever worked as a trained engineer. It'll take decades for a lawyer to learn the nitty-gritty of engineering.
that is one major blunder of buhari that has opened his backside for pdp to feast on.I pray he realise that and redress it.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by n3xt(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

1. How do you explain 0MW? No matter how incompetent a govt is 0MW is an impossibility, it can only be explained by sabotage.

2. Furthermore, there might have been a change in govt but let's not pretend the sensitive positions in the civil service are not still manned by stooges of the previous administration. Corruption fights back as they say.

3. It's basically ministry of Infrastucture and personally I feel Fashola in not the man for the job, I've always felt he is overrated but that's not the reason we have 0MW of power for 2 days

4. Enough of the Junketeering Nonsense, it's petty! Buhari is an old man, I'm sure if he had his way he would stay at home. He travels because he has to for the sake of the country. Physical presence and personal relationships make a difference.

Buhari has his faults and some of his advisers and members of his team may not be the brightest but it's clear there are people trying to sabotage his administration, but he is a sincere man and I would rather have Buhari and his team than vote for people who will sabotage the country for their own personal gain.

Bros, this is how I can explain it in a layman term.

If you put a rookie in charge of an hospital, there's a tendency people will be sent to theatre for mere headache. Why because a rookie is in charge.
Now, you can only complain about foul play if you put an expert (a round peg in a round hole) in charge and things go south.

Have you ever taken your car to a rookie mechanic before for diagnosis and he told you you need to buy all the parts of the engine to fix a cold start. That's the situation we have in Nigeria.
I can still remember when we have Barth Nnaji as a minister for power in Nigeria, I knew we were getting there until he was ousted. I hope you can still remember that man. Mind you I be Yoruba o!

Bros, Buhari is a big error to the New Nigeria programme. We are taken aback. I'm sure you know it didn't take OBJ more than 500 days in govt under Ndukwe (minister) to issue econet the first GSM license in January 2001. That's the govt we left for this caricature govt. And this is coming from a president who's just coming from the prison. Buhari has always been a dullard even at the NEC meetings. So don't expect a miracle. And don't insult our intelligence by calling it sabotage. By who? Do you mean we should now bring people from China to run our country for us.

Tell me one thing concrete that this government has done in 310 days.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:
Even the northerners are also wailing. the truth is, No Sane Nigerian Is Happy With Buhari Now!

But indocile zombies are acting insane to express satisfaction with this deplorable govt, copiously denying their promises.

who are you to say we northerners are tired of PMB? We are 100% in support of him. An easterner should never speak for us

We northerners say PMB till 2023, if you are not comfortable with it just relocate to sudan

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by fulanimafia: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
acenazt:
How many Una even be for Enugu. [size=14pt]Sharrrap u can't even vote an erosion out[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2016
GoodSonOfGod:

Don't worry, By 2019, you will know if their vote will count.

I am not sure those bill board dealers will be so gullible to allow APC deceive them again the second time after failing to pay for the services of circulating propaganda and empty promises.

Majority of Enugu residents abstained from voting the last time, I believe they have learnt their lessons now by believing their vote will surely count.
Kano state votes alone is equal to the votes of the 5 eastern states, just shut it pls

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by fulanimafia: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016
hmuhammad:
who are you to say we northerners are tired of PMB? We are 100% in support of him. An easterner should never speak for us

We northerners say PMB till 2023, if you are not comfortable with it just relocate to sudan

Gbam. No vacancy in Aso Rock, and we got the numbers to ensure that.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by fulanimafia: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Hafter1:
Mschew. You are irrelevant and no one even take you guys serious.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by akinsuraj(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
The 2% of you that voted for him is not enoupgh to vote him out.
empt barrel making noise,pls tell them to take back their 15000 votes given to Buhari in 2015
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by daniella04: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Moneytize:
Did you call for Jonathan's head when he was overseeing the plundering of the treasury? Hyprocrisy is a disease.
Dear please go through all my comments. I am not a sycophant nor an ass licker like you and your cronies, after the first 8 years of misrule by the PDP my humble self started asking questions, what is the basis of bringing a sick yaradua to rule us, what positive things did Jonathan did as a governor to justify him being yaradua's running mate. But alas my small voice was like a whisper amongst youth like you who were given peanuts to sell your generation future, then came APC when they started campaigning for change telling us how they will perform 'miracles' I started asking how they intend doing it, is it on top of the existing rot with people like obasanjo and Atiku who laid foundation for the politicians to practically rape this country backing them up, oh how I hoped and prayed for another political party that is not APC nor PDP to safe us from the hands of this rouges .But none of them was playing the music I would have gladly laid down my life in supporting them. The song of true federalism. Let me stop here. Will continue to sanitise our youth from time to time
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016
n3xt:

Bros, this is how I can explain it in a layman term.

If you put a rookie in charge of an hospital, there's a tendency people will be sent to theatre for mere headache. Why because a rookie is in charge.
Now, you can only complain about foul play if you put an expert (a round peg in a round hole) in charge and things go south.

Have you ever taken your car to a rookie mechanic before for diagnosis and he told you you need to buy all the parts of the engine to fix a cold start. That's the situation we have in Nigeria.
I can still remember when we have Barth Nnaji as a minister for power in Nigeria, I knew we were getting there until he was ousted. I hope you can still remember that man. Mind you I be Yoruba o!

Bros, Buhari is a big error to the New Nigeria programme. We are taken aback. I'm sure you know it didn't take OBJ more than 500 days in govt under Ndukwe (minister) to issue econet the first GSM license in January 2001. That's the govt we left for this caricature govt. And this is coming from a president who's just coming from the prison. Buhari has always been a dullard even at the NEC meetings. So don't expect a miracle. And don't insult our intelligence by calling it sabotage. By who? Do you mean we should now bring people from China to run our country for us.

Tell me one thing concrete that this government has done in 310 days.

ahh yes Bart, please tell me again who removed Bart? That Buhari sef, removing Igbo men from office even when he isn't president, I tire for the Buhari sef

I haven't said I am totally happy with the government, you can argue what you want to argue or you can listen to what I am saying. I said if some people feel that the way to regain control of power is to sabotage this government, they are miscalculating because I would rather stick with Buhari than vote for people who will sabotage the progress of the country just so they can gain back power. Anyone who will go to the lengths of sabotage does not belong in govt and some of the things that are going on are clearly sabotage. That is not to say there aren't elements of incompetency in the present govt. but i'll stick with them than a saboteur
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by fulanimafia: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

YOUR VOTES are like the ay in OKAY, Useless & inconsequential....

Chai! grin
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by newbornmacho(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
hmuhammad:
Kano state votes alone is equal to the votes of the 5 eastern states, just shut it pls
we are deporting all Chadians and nigeriens before 2019 so...hatch another plan
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by sahin4real(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2016
Peoples of Enugu state must be stupid for saying that.......... pls, help me ask them if they vote for him before.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by newbornmacho(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Gbam. No vacancy in Aso Rock, and we got the numbers to ensure that.
hahahaha speak for yourself not for the soon to be deported Chadians and nigerienes...hahahahaha!!!
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Eeroh95(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Even the people who shouted SAI BUBU Go join vote am out Wait oO,vote am out? Who wan even give am second chance? By then he will bE almost 20yrs older than nigeria
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by bawajghai(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2016
The question is did they vote for him in 2015
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
newbornmacho:
we are deporting all Chadians and nigeriens before 2019 so...hatch another plan
where do you want to see chadians, I am presently in Borno state and the security situation has improved remarkably. We now sleep with our 2 eyes closed, by 2019 Buhari's vote in northeast will double that of 2015. Buhari doesn't need your vote to be reelected, Lagos lagoon is not far from you. Or relocate to Djibouti

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by moski5(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
OP 2019 Is too Far he should be IMPEACHED
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by moski5(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2016
OP 2019 Is too Far he should be IMPEACHED NOW
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
newbornmacho:
hahahaha speak for yourself not for the soon to be deported Chadians and nigerienes...hahahahaha!!!
[/s]Buhari is our choice, you'll be disappointed by 2019, HBP go just kill you

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by newbornmacho(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]Buhari is our choice, you'll be disappointed by 2019, HBP go just kill you
we are deporting all illegal immigrants before then and fake votes will no longer count hahahahaha ...hatch another plan...for this one ...you're BUSTED
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I'm not happy with Buhari on many fronts but it is obvious that many of his travails are part of a deliberate strategy to frustrate his government. How do you explain 0 MW? how is that even possible without sabotage?

So I will vote him again just to prove to you people trying to sabotage his govt, that this is not the way to behave. You don't sabotage the govt simply because you lost power.

I would rather have a sincere ruler who is failing, than have a group of people who are prepared to sabotage the government of the day just so they can turn public opinion and regain power.

we can see what the government's enemies are trying to do....it will fail!

I campaigned am for Buhari like he is my father, not because he'll perform magic but because Goodluck wasn't performing.

You can now exclude me from people sabotaging his government because his success is our success.

My support for him doesn't and shouldn't make me blind to his shortcomings.
You should learn to see criticism as a tool to do better.
Buhari hasn't performed I'm not ashamed or too proud to say it despite the support I gave him.
when your parents scold you for doing bad it's not because they hate you, its because they know you can do better.

Stop this it's you against us mentality.
We are all Nigerians.
And we are all feeling the pains of bad leadership we are bedeviled with.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by kokogee: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Most Igbos don't have brains at all. If not how would they say they will vote out someone they never voted for How can a sane person say he will make sb he doesn't feed hungry The topic should have been The Height Of Stupidity In Igbo Land(Enugu)!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
now this is hilarious. you guys guys couldn't keep the incumbent in power with your votes, what makes you think you can oust an incumbent.

some people sha.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2016
wapu:

I campaigned am for Buhari like he is my father, not because he'll perform magic but because Goodluck wasn't performing.

You can now exclude me from people sabotaging his government because his success is our success.

My support for him doesn't and shouldn't make me blind to his shortcomings.
You should learn to see criticism as a tool to do better.
Buhari hasn't performed I'm not ashamed or too proud to say it despite the support I gave him.
when your parents scold you for doing bad it's not because they hate you, its because they know you can do better.

Stop this it's you against us mentality.
We are all Nigerians.
And we are all feeling the pains of bad leadership we are bedeviled with.

I asked you a question, is it normal for a country to produce 0MW of power? for all power sources to fail all at once? for gas pipelines to power stations to expllode as the same time as hydro power fails?

Beleive me I am very aware of his short comings but let Buhari fail of his own accord if he is to fail. If he is relying on Fashola he will likely fail then we will vote him out, but if people want to sabotage him then it will backfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-indimi Gushes About Her Dad / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History / El-Rufai Insists On Downsizing Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.