Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents (22757 Views)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by chris51(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Did Enugu vote for Buhari in 2015?
The hardship people are experiencing now is the effect of 16 years of PDP mis-rule.
This can't be corrected in less than a year.
They were sharing money when oil was sold at over $100 per barrel.
Check out the current price of oil, average of $30 per barrel.
We just have to be realistic about situation of things.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by chris51(f): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2016
chris51:
Did Enugu vote for Buhari in 2015?
The hardship people are experiencing now is the effect of 16 years of PDP mis-rule.
This can't be corrected in less than a year.
They were sharing money when oil was sold at over $100 per barrel.
Check out the current price of oil, average of $30 per barrel.
We just have to be realistic about situation of things.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by n3xt(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I asked you a question, is it normal for a country to produce 0MW of power? for all power sources to fail all at once? for gas pipelines to power stations to expllode as the same time as hydro power fails?

Beleive me I am very aware of his short comings but let Buhari fail of his own accord if he is to fail. If he is relying on Fashola he will likely fail then we will vote him out, but if people want to sabotage him then it will backfire.

I get you. The question remains "If we believe there are saboteurs in the system, should we get Chinese to come and do the job for us?" We will still use our own people. So let's stop the blame game. Get to work. The govt already have the mandate and campaign season is over.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by NaWetinDey(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Nigeria is rife with ethno-centrism. The saddest is that 'modern' ignorance has bloated it to a point that every observation is viewed from the eye of bigotry.

It's a shame, if you ask me, that it's often the so-called "youths" who jump at defending anomalies as long as it's coming from one percieved as one of them or against those they perceive as 'citizens but enemies.'

Sadly, it's still the youths that cringe at their heavily-laden yoke. They resort to all manner of criminality and, as long as they can beg for, work for or even steal data money, they will be yapping their mouths on the net as if they are letterd to the brain on anything beyong bigotry and blindness of nepotism.

The day that the issue of Igbo and the war will be faced and resolved amicably in Nigeria, love will begin to produce for us all beyond our imaginations. But sadly, again, some 'chruch-goers' and 'head-hitters' think that they are winning with the memory of the destruction they carried out against the Igbo and which, sadly has remained ftesh by the same reasons stated above.

As it is, we are all matching to an unknown destruction. Nevertheless, we have now to decide to either get it together or perish together.. someday.

You watch it!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by n3xt(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Nigeria is rife with ethno-centrism. The saddest is that 'modern' ignorance has bloated it to a point that every observation is viewed from the eye of bigotry.

As it is, we are all matching to an unknown destruction. Nevertheless, we have now to decide to either get it together or perish together.. someday.

You watch it!

Word of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Emrich(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
This is not news. Vanguard should send this reporter back to school. Enugu never voted for him and even if the whole South-East tells him to go and die it still is not strong enough.

When Kano or Katsina rejects him then there is news; afterall, one of those two states can comfortably render the South-East's vote impotent.

There is no excuse for this level of suffering in the country though; but of course, the nation can only wait and wail. After all, anyone that believed giving unemployed youth 5,000 naira every month and making a dollar exchange for 1naira is not only possible but also good for the nation does not in anyway deserve pity; such persons are either ignorant, naive and visionless or they simply want nothing from life.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Akmarshal(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Sttropez2: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did they vote for him in the first place. See minority's they talk. if you like on the timer now and start timing.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by urbanmonk: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Dem vote am before? Abi na their vote carry Baba go aso rock? When will these people realise that their votes doesn't count anymore in dis country? undecided
hailing hailers. Suffering and smiling. Continue

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Rapmoney(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
acenazt:
How many Una even be for Enugu. Sharrrap u can't even vote an erosion out
If u ever attended a university, it would be a wise thing for the school authority to withdraw ur certificate with immediate effect and without prior notice or any reasons given!!! angry
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by jerecrown(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
buying fuel 220 per liter ve nt experience dis in my life since I am born
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by bremmery: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Goke7:
Enugu never voted PMB in 2015 so how will they vote him out in 2019?

Nigerians and their emotions
Buhari does not need a single vote from south east and south south and he will still win in 2019 election if he stands to contest and his performance is welcomed by other geopolitical zones.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by domnwan(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
So Enugu residents voted Bubu,
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by mynd1(f): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
mart2k:
Even before, their votes never count
Tell em o my brother.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by mynd1(f): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
daniella04:
I feel so sorry for you for this comment. Indeed their vote don't count but their resources do abi? Pleas I know you are among the youths they promise 5000 so you have to support them even when things aren't working well, I can liberate you from such mental slavery, just write your proposal and will pay you ten times the 5000 they promised. Before you start spewing rubbish about PDP 16 years of misrule mind you the first thieves (Obasanjo and Atiku) are now APC members
lol. Who dash moneky banana? See who wan pay me. Did I look like someone u n ur generation can afford
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Fire15: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
prophetfire:
my dear U said it all. Givin 3 key and strong ministries like power, housing and works which re important to the succes or failure evaluation of a govt to one man shows that our president may be a dullard as pdp peeps call him. Just one of those three is enough to keep one person on the edge in an infrastructuraly and power decrepit country like nigeria.

Birds of the same feather.
So, the IGR of Lagos got to where it is overnight. It was mere 600 million per month, when Ashiwaju came in as Governor, and when Fashola was leaving, the IGR was in the region of 25 - 30 billion per month. Take Fashola to Akwa Ibom, and you will see the difference. It's not solely the issue of allocation,but how to manage it, for the benefit of the populace. Lagos is the 4th or 5th largest economy in Africa. So, Works,Housing and Power Ministry cannot be too much for a successful Ex-Lagos governor to manage.
More importantly, the 2016 is not operational yet. Those of us that voted for PMB are not complaining, cos we understand what governance is all about, but you're entitled to wailing, having lost out in the last elections. By 2019, we will be ready for you again.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by n3xt(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fire15:

So, the IGR of Lagos got to where it is overnight. It was mere 600 million per month, when Ashiwaju came in as Governor, and when Fashola was leaving, the IGR was in the region of 25 - 30 billion per month. Take Fashola to Akwa Ibom, and you will see the difference. It's not solely the issue of allocation,but how to manage it, for the benefit of the populace. Lagos is the 4th or 5th largest economy in Africa. So, Works,Housing and Power Ministry cannot be too much for a successful Ex-Lagos governor to manage.
More importantly, the 2016 is not operational yet. Those of us that voted for PMB are not complaining, cos we understand what governance is all about, but you're entitled to wailing, having lost out in the last elections. By 2019, we will be ready for you again.

For the records.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by hmuhammad(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
newbornmacho:
we are deporting all illegal immigrants before then and fake votes will no longer count hahahahaha ...hatch another plan...for this one ...you're BUSTED
stop thinking like a child, politics is all about number and they have it here. PMB is our nxt president and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Zieristclair(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
Dem vote am before? Abi na their vote carry Baba go aso rock? When will these people realise that their votes doesn't count anymore in dis country? undecided
I truly agree with you.you be your mama pikin cool
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by nkemjacob2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
2019 is to far. considering impeachment if the this menace lingered for 2 years.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by ejisun53(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari has nothing to do with eastern region votes, he will remain there as long as we want him, not yanmirim votes got him there.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by daniella04: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Who dash moneky banana? See who wan pay me. Did I look like someone u n ur generation can afford
[quote][/quote] smiley after looking at your profile I can't help but laugh, I won't come to social media and start insulting anyone because it is a faceless forum. Please dear you are still a baby if you want to know who you are talking with PM me to know more I don't give empty promises if you are brave to write your proposal will surprise you. I don't promise and fail like people you want to kill yourself for my employees will attest to that. When next you want to quote me endeavour not to abbreviate thanks
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by kuuljay(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

If you saTANic charlatan IPad yoots don't abuse, your message can't be passed

I won't get into the gutter to wrestle with a pig, I wasn't raised by albino monkeys!

Dangote's refinery & tomato paste plant are government projects? Clueless gave him the funds right? The IB is truly the "father of investments", we can see it in roads, infrastructures, industries, commodities, etc!

YOUR VOTES are like the ay in OKAY, Useless & inconsequential.... only time SW & NC didn't vote alongside, y'all failed!!! 2019 is around the corner, if you like convulse with hatred as you did in 2015 & pad votes more than y'all did in the SE/SS, NA FAILURE 2.0 cheesy

Now run along & find a some sharp sand & your set to play with!! Iranu!

you must be a Yoruba man I've learnt not to challenge a yoruba with insults,they knock you out flat! You wicked die!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:

You that your vote count, are you better than them, presidency my azz.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by engrusmankudu34(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Idiot did u and ur father, mother infact all ur useless family member voted Buhari?
Animals if u feet com 2019 & vote him out.
ANOFIA
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by aresa: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
lol @ village comedians..

What did you get from 16 years of PDP fruitless follow follow?

Useless people... . grin
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by prophetfire: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fire15:

my dear I dnt think U were as opposed to jona's return as I was.Infact I ll be one of those dt ll hide faces in shame if buhari fails.Y is it dt we like follow-follow syndrom in nigeria? Anybody dt chalenges buhari's decisions is classified as those opposed to his rule.hell no! That I supported him does nt mean dt I cnt disagree with his choices. These three areas are very critical in nigeria and if U understand that they cover de whole of nigeria which is far bigger than lagos a million times. U cn do dt in a society dt has strong institutions bt 4 nigeria where evrything is rotten and dis govt is like building from fe scratch again! Problem in ministries are the civil servants nt necessarily ministers.fashola may be good bt de sabotage n corruption he ll hav to contend with in those three areas is too much 4 one person to handle in a corrupt n decayed country like nigeria.I ll be happy if he shines bt I hav my fears. De crooks dt were nt afraid to mess up buhari's budget in a small budget office n U re talkin of three key ministries that hav offices,projects n sites n workers in all states of de federation.these 3 ministries are critical to de success or failure of any govt in nigeria bcs we re still in de dark ages in infrastructure n power.
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by ysawdeeq: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jez came to read comments

Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by Burger01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
modath:

If you saTANic charlatan IPad yoots don't abuse, your message can't be passed

I won't get into the gutter to wrestle with a pig, I wasn't raised by albino monkeys!

Dangote's refinery & tomato paste plant are government projects? Clueless gave him the funds right? The IB is truly the "father of investments", we can see it in roads, infrastructures, industries, commodities, etc!

YOUR VOTES are like the ay in OKAY, Useless & inconsequential.... only time SW & NC didn't vote alongside, y'all failed!!! 2019 is around the corner, if you like convulse with hatred as you did in 2015 & pad votes more than y'all did in the SE/SS, NA FAILURE 2.0 cheesy

Now run along & find a some sharp sand & your set to play with!! Iranu!

Easy my sister grin
Re: Fuel Crisis: We’ll Vote Buhari Out In 2019 – Enugu Residents by prof12(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
In the first place did they vote for him?
Secondly, why didn't they stop,arrest or prevent their evil brothers and sisters from vandalizing our oil pipelines which was the first of the beginning of the current fuel scarcity.

HYPOCRITES FULL OF HYPOCRISY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Cameroon Commends Nigeria For Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.