Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 (4451 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by Ewatomi26(f): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Wow. What a genius she is. We lost one, heaven gained one Rest on, ma
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by CaptainMarvel(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by falseman(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
RIP ZAHA Now I see why 2nd Niger bridge has been delayed.
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by menacetosociety: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
loomer:

Na which person's death no be lose to the world?
Moronic post at best undecided
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by loomer: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
menacetosociety:
Moronic post at best undecided

For this life, everybody get freedom to talk that's y I no fit blame u.

So if u die now u no be lost to the world ni?
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by olagamalin(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
R I P
This is indeed a lose to the world.
*loss
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by olagamalin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
loomer:

Na which person's death no be lose to the world?
If only you had quietly viewed the thread and exited in the same manner...your secret will still be safe. Now we all know how much of a cretin you are... embarassed
Re: Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 by loomer: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
olagamalin:
If only you had quietly viewed the thread and exited in the same manner...your secret will still be safe. Now we all know how much of a cretin you are... embarassed

I no fit call u names, nor will I say u dey deformed cos na God create u. But I still dey ask which person death no be loss.

Or if you die today, u no go be loss to the society?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Actress Ini Edo's Family Members / This Quarantine Has Shown That Light-skinned Girls Have No Money- Hushpuppi / Mercy Johnson Bleep Up In A Salon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.