Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (33368 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / "Lord, If it is your will to break Nigeria, break it up" - David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Every people deserve the honour to pursue their own destiny.

Nobody is stopping you. I will be here in Yoruba land enjoying the peace if war breaks out. Remember between 1967 and 1970, if you lived in the Sw or the North, you won't know we were engaged in a war.

I have nothing to lose

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rayhutar:
IT is high time Nigeria break up into 4 countries, Biafra and Niger Delta repulic, under united state of Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa, under Islamic republic of Arewa and Republic of Midland, one Nigeria is not working, After more than 50 years of independence, there is no electricity, no water, no fuel, no housing, no good schools, no employment for the youth,no good roads, what a country!!! shocked
More than 50 years after independence yet no water, no light, no good roads, no good husband,no jobs, no fuel, no good school and hospitals, Boko haram, Hausa-fulani herdsmen, abduction of 9-14 years girls for sex, kinapping, looting of public fund and, yet some people want Nigeria to stay together for more wasted donkey years. This is a curse, curse,spit on Nigeria! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jombojombo:
The worst part of it is the fact that the country totally rely on the crude oil from the south south & south east zones but the people of these zones have always been regarded as third class citizens in a country they should be a major stakeholder.
The only time someone from this part of the country "miraculously" became the President (GEJ), they never gave him any rest of mind throughout his tenure as they practically made the country ungovernable for him. He sought for a second term in office which every other President enjoyed (Shagari & Obj); but they conspired to work against him.

Someone should tell all the evil men in this extraction called Nigeria that God is not sleeping
stop saying south east had oil

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

Nobody is stopping you. I will be here in Yoruba land enjoying the peace if war breaks out. Remember between 1967 and 1970, if you lived in the Sw or the North, you won't know we were engaged in a war.

I have nothing to lose
Bloody coward, you get diick so between your legs

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deen77: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rayhutar:
IT is high time Nigeria break up into 4 countries, Biafra and Niger Delta repulic, under united state of Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa, under Islamic republic of Arewa and Republic of Midland, one Nigeria is not working, After more than 50 years of independence, there is no electricity, no water, no fuel, no housing, no good schools, no employment for the youth,no good roads, what a country!!! shocked

Why Biafra and Niger Delta, they are two different country, if we break, we break into pieces, at list 5 to 6/7 country.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I have nothing to lose

There won't be any needless war. But the Igbo people will surely get their dream nation someday. Must a war accompany any secession attempt by any distressed ethnic group within a nation?

I'm an Izon ; and I do not believe anyone be compelled to live in a system that will never work.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ralphdan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I have no problem with the Ibo man leaving, he brings nothing to the table I have said if before that but for Oil, Nigeria would have long discarded the Ibos. They are more trouble than they are worth. the food and meat i eat is not from Ibo land, the Oil we are talking about is not Ibo Oil and even then Oil has been nothing but a curse, SW was better off under Awolowo when we didn't have Oil. But the Ibo man should know that the powers that be (i.e core North) will not allow the Oil to leave without a fight. That theater of war will be Ibo land and that fight will claim lives, so they had better make sure they have the capacity to win the war or it will just be repeat of history where millions died for nothing.

Just Boko Haram the zoo could not defeat for years even till now.Mind u 1967 is not 2016 there has be a lot of changes(gun don cast).No one prays for war but "anuhu eji maka mgbagbu hara ogu"(u dnt run frm war because u will be killed) so let it come we can die for what our descendants will enjoy,we can die for dis cause.

Let it come.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ernecy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
senior123:

That is so narrow and I think Igbos are just selfish. Even the Yorubas are not happy are constantly applying for decentralization of power in nigeria. I am for that not breaking up. Stop being selfish please. Everyone from middle-belt to Yoruba has been suffering northern oppression in this country.

One Nigeria is not about only about oil. Most Importantly about the religious distribution of states. If Igbo goes then Nigeria is pre-dominantly muslim. Nobody wants that Yoruba will go and Middle belt will go. It will lead to war and deaths of millions. Stop this please. If you want decentralize power it will help a lot.

It is either Decentralize power or North goes. How about us middle belts always classified as North, when we are north. We are used to get power but get thrown away when the northern allocation comes in.
I really agree with u, but will differ in the area of u calling the igbo selfish. I feel the igbos should b commended for speaking and wanting to break away, because sometimes it takes courage to do. the core north has always uses the middle belt to add to they numbers, and it makes me wonder if we don't have geographers in this country, and why are the so called middle belt are not speaking about it, even when it's glaring if you look at the map of this country, you will realise that this place they call middle belt and SS as just instrument of division and does not exist geographical.

I still stand to be corrected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Bloody coward, you get diick so between your legs

Coward as how, we tell you say we dey seek oduduwa republic? Biafra na our fight? The Igbo man is his biggest enemy, you make enemies of everybody. You have made a rod for your own backs, youve burnt bridges and destroyed cordial relationships you enjoyed with those who could have been allies but you can't move forward because that which is ahead is greater than you. that is why you are where you are and increasingly despised by others.

A yoruba man is a smart man, he doesn't start wars he can't win, Igbo man is loud and brash, thinking chest beating will get him anywhere. Ive said it many times you people are not as smart as you think you are. When it comes to strategic thinking, hausa man is no1, Ibo is last because Ibo would have made noise and revealed his hand. Youve been checkmated in this fraud we call Nigeria (yes I agree it is a fraud) because you haven't oplayed your hand well and continue to play it badly.

If you go we go, but because we have more brains than you, you are the ones that will die if there is a war and if you succeed, you would have done the dirty work for us and we will then calmly say ok we too are off and nothing will happen to us. Why should we go to war or seceede when we didnt tell you we have a problem existing in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
After reading as much of the political history of Nigeria as is available to me, I came to the conclusion that the Northerners are almost blameless as regards this amalgamation.
Ahmadu Bello, the foremost leader the North ever had, did not miss any opportunity to declare his disbelief in amalgamation let alone "One Nigeria". His interview currently on youtube makes me respect him as he was very blunt and honest about his position on this fraud called "one-Nigeria". He obviously knew there was no possible way a Muslim North could peacefully coexist with a Christian South. In fact he described the amalgamation as the mistake of 1914 from his honest and realistic perspective.

But unfortunately some dreamers from the Christian South kept on stupidly believing they could form a country with the Muslim North despite they themselves were aware back then and hearing of war within 100% Islamic countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, etc meaning that different sects of the same religion (Islam) could not peacefully co-exist in those countries. What made those stupid and silly Southern politicians believe back then that a "one Nigeria" between the Christian South and Muslim North was attainable when different Muslim sects within the same Asian countries could not achieve oneness still remains a puzzle to me.
But sometimes I am tempted to believe that these Southern politicians too were not allowing the North go because they were eyeing the huge groundnut revenue of the North just as the North too is eyeing currently eyeing the oil revenue of the South and refusing to let go as well.
If our stupid political foreberers had just been disciplined and contented enough with their own cocoa and oil palm thus allowed the North go with their own groundnut and Islam as they preferred back then, we would not have been in this mess by now.
I also read it that it got to a point when the North even declared it was not ready for independence and added that the South was free to go ahead without them, but that Zik decided to 'sacrifice' to have the South wait till they became ready while Awolowo too agreed with Zik.
With all I have so far read I am of the opinion that we southerners actually first sought to parasitize on the North and when it failed and bomeranged on us we started complaining and calling them parasites.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by belente(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
henryhemon:

That is suppose to be a priest? Is he a priest for christ or otherwise cuz a preist for christ should preach unity and peace not this nonsense he is spewing,i wonder what he tells his flocks.
yes he is preaching for peace, equity,justice and freedom
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by tarekamos: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Look at dz one, all things being equal of they tell us Igbo's today today dat we shud leave Nigeria or we shud choose presidency, i swear we wud leave dz country as fast as possible before some ediots change der mind.
U people can deceive gullible Igbo's with the mirage that you guys wud give them presidency very soon as a bargaining chip to mk them think that they hv hope remaining in Nigeria but u cant fool all of us.
If u guys in the middle belt and west love the north as much as u do, y is it dat none of u want to be stuck in the same country with them.

The igbos are their own problem. They enjoyed putting all their eggs in one basket. I understand the way they feel now, it was a serious political miscalculation on there leadership. Jonathan really tried for them and south south. At that time they also forgot others like south west. During Jonathan, no Yoruba man was in position number 1 -10. The highest Yoruba person then was Mrs Mulikat Adeola, the majority leader in the House of Reps. Yoruba leaders complained severally to Jonathan about but he did nothing. Jonathan appointments of chief executives did not favoured south west while south east and south south were busy changing appointments as they like. You guys never thought of leaving Nigeria then. The Yoruba leaders waited for yet another opportunity to reposition themselves and they got it right in the last election. Even today, you will still see that in south west pple do not put their eggs in thesame basket. There are PDP governors in south west as we speak. The igbos should grow their own party, that is APGA and pick a presidential candidate and sell him to others because i doubt if can ever get presidential ticket of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by royal231(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
obatala15:
Imagine what the Bishop is saying where is the faith teachings

Was he really saying the truth ... or lying....

Bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:
The real problem with Nigeria is the Ibo man, he is never at peace with his neighbours at home or in exile. other tribes have learnt how to co exist, annoying as other tribes may be at times, knowing full well that every tribe annoys the other one way or another. But the Ibo man wants to be the master at home and in other people's backyard. You appoint an ibo man as head of govt agency and before you know what is happening, the whole place is manned by Ibos, from typist to cleaner to accountant, na only una? He does this so that even after he leaves office the parastatal becomes an Ibo parastatal. They always want to dominate their environment. Because of this mentality they can't be trusted with the political affairs of the nation.

when an Ibo says injustice, all it means is he can't dominate.

The 'bolded' is PRECISELY the problem with the IGBO MAN, he thinks more highly of himself than he ought to, while at the same time talking down other people; HUBRIS makes him speak any how and act out without a thought to how his actions affect others and the consequences that will naturally follow undecided angry

It's STU.PID really...

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by royal231(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
A yoruba man was meant to be speaker... yorubas still betrayed him

[ quote author=tarekamos post=44341656]The igbos are their own problem. They enjoyed putting all their eggs in one basket. I understand the way they feel now, it was a serious political miscalculation on there leadership. Jonathan really tried for them and south south. At that time they also forgot others like south west. During Jonathan, no Yoruba man was in position number 1 -10. The highest Yoruba person then was Mrs Mulikat Adeola, the majority leader in the House of Reps. Yoruba leaders complained severally to Jonathan about but he did nothing. Jonathan appointments of chief executives did not favoured south west while south east and south south were busy changing appointments as they like. You guys never thought of leaving Nigeria then. The Yoruba leaders waited for yet another opportunity to reposition themselves and they got it right in the last election. Even today, you will still see that in south west pple do not put their eggs in thesame basket. There are PDP governors in south west as we speak. The igbos should grow their own party, that is APGA and pick a presidential candidate and sell him to others because i doubt if can ever get presidential ticket of PDP.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ralphdan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I have nothing to lose

1967-1970 is not now bro,many things has changed and can assure you that no part of Nigeria will enjoy real peace if there is civil war.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Ironsi styled himself Head of State...

Of course...the terms used have been subject to a lot of arguments. (Someone explained the difference between President and Head of State to me once. Has something to do with elections).

And what did your father styled himself?
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by senior123: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
ernecy:
I really agree with u, but will differ in the area of u calling the igbo selfish. I feel the igbos should b commended for speaking and wanting to break away, because sometimes it takes courage to do. the core north has always uses the middle belt to add to they numbers, and it makes me wonder if we don't have geographers in this country, and why are the so called middle belt are not speaking about it, even when it's glaring if you look at the map of this country, you will realise that this place they call middle belt and SS as just instrument of division and does not exist geographical.

I still stand to be corrected.

You are absolutely right
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

Coward as how, we tell you say we dey seek oduduwa republic? Biafra na our fight? The Igbo man is his biggest enemy, you make enemies of everybody. You have made a rod for your own backs, youve burnt bridges and destroyed cordial relationships you enjoyed with those who could have been allies but you can't move forward because that which is ahead is greater than you. that is why you are where you are and increasingly despised by others.

A yoruba man is a smart man, he doesn't start wars he can't win, Igbo man is loud and brash, thinking chest beating will get him anywhere. Ive said it many times you people are not as smart as you think you are. When it comes to strategic thinking, hausa man is no1, Ibo is last because Ibo would have made noise and revealed his hand. Youve been checkmated in this fraud we call Nigeria (yes I agree it is a fraud) because you haven't oplayed your hand well and continue to play it badly.
Which region is ahead of SE, the whole Nigeria is a cesspit, Abuja and Lagos that was built by Nigeria is not even up to standard, too many slums, what can you boast of in your one Nigeria, one Nigeria of Boko haram, fulani herdsmen killings, highest crime rate in the world, corruption and looting, no light, no water,no fuel, what a country

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Ricswagger post=44341221]

d omenka of a guy na fool and an educated iliterate, im dey call mind44 for me y not call mynd34,43 abi 45[/quote
D guy is annoyin he thinks everything is about d ipob,wailers him nd d transgender biatch negeneukwu or what's his name dy are crazy cock suckers nd delluded being dat need to av dere brain re-structured coz dy think with dere brain awon ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

And what did your father styled himself?

Have a good rest of the day,sir.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by tarekamos: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Deadlytruth:
After reading as much of the political history of Nigeria as is available to me, I came to the conclusion that the Northerners are almost blameless as regards this amalgamation.
Ahmadu Bello, the foremost leader the North ever had, did not miss any opportunity to declare his disbelief in amalgamation let alone "One Nigeria". His interview currently on youtube makes me respect him as he was very blunt and honest about his position on this fraud called "one-Nigeria". He obviously knew there was no possible way a Muslim North could peacefully coexist with a Christian South. In fact he described the amalgamation as the mistake of 1914 from his honest and realistic perspective.

But unfortunately some dreamers from the Christian South kept on stupidly believing they could form a country with the Muslim North despite they themselves were aware back then and hearing of war within 100% Islamic countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, etc meaning that different sects of the same religion (Islam) could not peacefully co-exist in those countries. What made those stupid and silly Southern politicians believe back then that a "one Nigeria" between the Christian South and Muslim North was attainable when different Muslim sects within the same Asian countries could not achieve oneness still remains a puzzle to me.
But sometimes I am tempted to believe that these Southern politicians too were not allowing the North go because they were eyeing the huge groundnut revenue of the North just as the North too is eyeing currently eyeing the oil revenue of the South and refusing to let go as well.
If our stupid political foreberers had just been disciplined and contented enough with their own cocoa and oil palm thus allowed the North go with their own groundnut and Islam as they preferred back then, we would not have been in this mess by now.
I also read it that it got to a point when the North even declared it was not ready for independence and added that the South was free to go ahead without them, but that Zik decided to 'sacrifice' to have the South wait till they became ready while Awolowo too agreed with Zik.
With all I have so far read I am of the opinion that we southerners actually first sought to parasitize on the North and when it failed and bomeranged on us we started complaining and calling them parasites.

Thanks for educating some pple that are talking as if they were force abnitio
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
To the 'Bishop' and the others who think like him: ''When There Is No Peace Within, There Won't Be Peace On The Outside'', deal with your INTERNAL ISSUES first, and then you will have peace in your hearts, on the outside and with others...simple!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Deen77:

Why Biafra and Niger Delta, they are two different country, if we break, we break into pieces, at list 5 to 6/7 country.
some will merge together after disintegration,if they can reach an agreement, like UK is made up of 4 countries that agree with each other on terms and condition of been together
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Which region is ahead of SE, the whole Nigeria is a cesspit, Abuja and Lagos that was built by Nigeria is not even up to standard, too many slums, what can you boast of in your one Nigeria, one Nigeria of Boko haram, fulani herdsmen killings, highest crime rate in the world, corruption and looting, no light, no water,no fuel, what a country

Actually, I enjoy teasing the IPOB & Biafra people because I find the whole thing very comical. The reality of the times we live in now is that the reason why Nigeria is a shithole is the same reason Biafra will be a shithole and the SW will be a shithole if we split up. our problem collectively, is we dont have the calibre of leaders we used to have this applies across the board, so anyone who feels secession will resolve matters is delusional.

It is no different from the agitation for states, what did it acheive? All it did was create more people stealing from the pot. Sincerity of leadership is our problem, this is why i support Buhari. he isn't the most competent esp on the economy but he is the last of a breed of Nigerian leaders who are genuinely concerned about the country.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nigeria must breakup one day, the breakup is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
0nyegame:
God bless u my Lord bishop, one Nigeria is a scam and a mistaken of 1914, hw u bring people that doesn't have anything in common as one and called one Nigeria

Comedy Nation.senseless leaders and visionless politicians
lol bt jonathan is a sensible leader abi?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

I am in pleatue I was discussing with a few Tiv men they referred how Hausa used them to fight civil war they are so regretting it one started crying .he tolde God is with Igbo and look at how far they have come back and look at middle belt how Muslim is killing them. It is now that I realise that you guys and Yoruba are using Igbo as check and balances ..but one thing is that you can stop and ideologists but you can't stop an idea

If Igbo wants to go..it isn't by force to stay with you guys

...I think we are just tired.we don't need the presidency we need to be on our own
lols,bt during jonathan u dnt wnt biafra abi,pls join dem in protest bf we can take u serious
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by tarekamos: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
royal231:
A yoruba man was meant to be speaker... yorubas still betrayed him

[ quote author=tarekamos post=44341656]The igbos are their own problem. They enjoyed putting all their eggs in one basket. I understand the way they feel now, it was a serious political miscalculation on there leadership. Jonathan really tried for them and south south. At that time they also forgot others like south west. During Jonathan, no Yoruba man was in position number 1 -10. The highest Yoruba person then was Mrs Mulikat Adeola, the majority leader in the House of Reps. Yoruba leaders complained severally to Jonathan about but he did nothing. Jonathan appointments of chief executives did not favoured south west while south east and south south were busy changing appointments as they like. You guys never thought of leaving Nigeria then. The Yoruba leaders waited for yet another opportunity to reposition themselves and they got it right in the last election. Even today, you will still see that in south west pple do not put their eggs in thesame basket. There are PDP governors in south west as we speak. The igbos should grow their own party, that is APGA and pick a presidential candidate and sell him to others because i doubt if can ever get presidential ticket of PDP.

Yes, Yoruba man betrayed him but Jonathan as a leader was suppose to make a way for balancing in appointments. In spite of appeal from Yoruba leaders and Obas, did he do anything? Some pple gave him the impression that he could win without south west hence the name calling of Yoruba leaders are touts.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ralphdan:

1967-1970 is not now bro,many things has changed and can assure you that no part of Nigeria will enjoy real peace if there is civil war.
Quote me anywhere.

Hmm you may have a point, I heard when they demolished Oshodi they discovered you people were keeping huge stash of ammunition under all those shops

True story BTW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.