Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (48245 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by cashkid: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
One thing i like about Buhari is he actually knows his mate in Animal kingdom , he only responds to those that are in the same level with him but anything lower animals are always seen as fools that do not actually deserve any response......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Buhari, the man of the moment wey dey give them serious headache.............they never thought this is coming, the shock is still very much affecting them pshycologically...............u neva see anything.............
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Vomm: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ironheart(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
ElCapone:
ur post don de gv ppl cardiac arrest oooh *dances shakiti bobo*
no mind my fellow youth jare. my brother i tire for them. if na online war, them sabi. the same people applied for police job. yet they will say nothing is working.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ElCapone(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
ironheart:
no mind my fellow youth jare. my brother i tire for them. if na online war, them sabi. the same people applied for police job. yet they will say nothing is working.
hahahahahaha no wonda police serverz just crash. It is well jare
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
folks4luv:

not an option for me. but wait, are we still talking about d same thing? bk to d main issue, I don't think d president of a country chilling with Obama, a President of another country is something worth celebrating or flaunting, celebrating that as an achievement is more of a slave mentality right? that was d point of d 'talk'. u c it have nothing to do with criticizing d govt?

To me its an achievement!

If you don't see it as such, your Opinion!!

I rest my case!! Goodluck to you!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
be careful d way u insult n call ur president names n insult him, u never know wat u will become n pls don't copy dis Adeyanju guy, he is just doing wat he was paid for, he would do same if APC hire him, dats his job, wat is urs?

Na illiteracy the worry dis Namas, so if someone criticise a president, he will be killed. God forbid this APC.
Even Obama,president of America was called a "monkey", baboon, and all sorts of names, because he's african origin. Yet he didnt assassinate or killed anybody. Jonathan was named different inhuman names, yet he didnt jail or kill omojuwa.
The NAMA will Always be NAMA......ZOO.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
One thing i know for sure is,Buhari hates criticism and infact all fulanis do but unfortunately, we are in a democratic setting, he should get used to it or resign immediately. Govt is serious business.
Abunu, mogede ninu oso, . Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by PastorOla1: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
WHO IS IT?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Seunjungle(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did Adeyanju voted in our Buhari during elections or why this thrash?

This freedom of speech can be arrogant sometimes.

Why must he call Our President an animal? But this so called Adeyanju has father at home right?

No problem just continue that way

Your NOTED!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ganagagi: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
If buhari is an animal then you are a stone
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ofwest: 12:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Calling your country's President an animal you are the foolest of all fools, he even post in his picture to get attentions like that Ekiti vampire Fayose. This idiotic a rigorous is also from pindipin (PDP) you can see the type of illitrates that makes up pindipin (in Yoruba _end of the road )
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by timunstopable: 2:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Who is Deji adeyanju sef

Ta lo mo baba eee

Jux trying to be relevant
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ironheart(m): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2016
ElCapone:
hahahahahaha no wonda police serverz just crash. It is well jare
i am telling you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by ogene007: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2016
ofwest:
Calling your country's President an animal you are the foolest of all fools, he even post in his picture to get attentions like that Ekiti vampire Fayose. This idiotic a rigorous is also from pindipin (PDP) you can see the type of illitrates that makes up pindipin (in Yoruba _end of the road )
Is it not an animal that will provide military cover for his Fulani brothers as they carry out genocide against Nigerians across the length and breadth of this zoo? Yet when some community in the SE decide to defend themselves, the animal orders their illegal arrest and imprisonment. He is indeed an animal.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by emmy4life02(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=solid3 post=44331191]Another Nnamdi Kanu in the making. When dem don jail am now, him go dey call on his forefathers to tell Buhari to release him because he's is their son. [/quote
waitin concern Kanu n dis post. I think u hv ADD
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by marshalcarter: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Aaam:
and u are an idiot
Same to u
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by billyG(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Thank God say Buhari no sent those nonentities like fayose,fkk,metuh,aribisala,who b even adeyanju sef.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by HARDBOI: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
After all, Buhari is still proving to be the wiser with his quietness and calmness in the face of all this balderdash.

Even the Book of Proverbs tells so much about the troubles of a fool. While the wise holds his peace, the fool keeps making noise and provoking himself unnecessarily.

asam u are making sense I like u.
but truth b told.
ara gi a bukwa total package..ona agum
oburu na inyetum kam lachaa m ga dikwa very happy
ma nke ozo Nokwa na okpuru skirt gi.
Daalu!..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.