Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (48243 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
OLADD:

Sometimes I wonder whether some of you guys think before talking. You arrogate so much myth to Buhari and forget how he was removed cheaply from govt even as a military man. By the time your machoman is brought down to earth, your signature tunes will change. Buhari is just an over hyped paperweight.

Very apt.....are you a Yoruba cos hmmm
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by lukency(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Who is dis baboon who is seeking attention? Dont u know dt ur mates are in zoo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by caprini1: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Thebachelor:
What time is ''el classico''?
7.30pm.....but its hurting that I bought fuel for N180/ liter in a petrol station after about 45 minutes on a queue......#halamadrid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by domopps(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Can u pls shut up. Instead of looking into the matter critically you are here talking trash

These Yoruba people seff
cool

Then look into it bigot!

Cheeeeers
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Abugab(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
PDP, una no dey tire?
Who is Adeyanju in the first place?
Politics of bitterness.

Well, I know how it feels to loose power after boasting you will stay there for 60 years.

We know FFK as OBJ aptly described him, give him food and he will dance for you. No more food and thus his usual rantings of an ant.

Make una go sleep joor as Nigerians are paying for your evil deeds.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Pennyways: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
shaddoww:
be careful d way u insult n call ur president names n insult him, u never know wat u will become n pls don't copy dis Adeyanju guy, he is just doing wat he was paid for, he would do same if APC hire him, dats his job, wat is urs?
what else do you think buhari is, worst than an animal? Or we say a monster.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
domopps:

[/right] cool

Then look into it bigot!

Cheeeeers

Kilo ko mi
Ogbasara m

I have made my points
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by MarysMeal: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Can u pls shut up. Instead of looking into the matter critically you are here talking trash

These Yoruba people seff

Ogologodimkpa, wicked tribal bigot.

It seems Yorubas are giving you nightmare.

You better change your ways. Hate does you no good.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by domopps(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Kilo ko mi
Ogbasara m

I have made my points

Yea....... saw it clearly !

Cheeeeers
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AyakaDunukofia: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
That he is an animal is what we already know

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
ahhhh.... this must be the daddy of Wailers.
oya Wailers, come and see ya pa. he is displaying stvpidity online o.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Misterdhee1(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
**** You are in a country that claim to practice democracy,And when a citizen talks about the government then he is jailed..who vote the president there if not you the citizen..you vote him because u want him to work for you.and when u question him he jails u.and u come here and spew rubbish.
Bro, abeg list out those that Have Been Jailed! Nd stop making mockery of Your Intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by darlenese(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2016
I'm angry with Buhari sha, but nothing concern me with shiite people , shebi they voted him in undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by greatness22(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol, i hope mynd1 is seeing this. grin **Opens a bottle of limca**

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by folks4luv(f): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Buhari dey Chill with OBama for white house, these poos are making Noise on Social Media!!

Talk from now till next year, Baba will be in Charge till 2023!!
lol. and d President of a country chilling with Obama is now something to b proud of and even flaunt? yeyenatu

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Dklef(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2016
This is political extremism. Deji should learn to speak in a more civilised way next time. Cos i'm so not impressed by this.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2016
MarysMeal:

Ogologodimkpa, wicked tribal bigot.

It seems Yorubas are giving you nightmare.

You better change your ways. Hate does you no good.

Ikpu nne GI tribal bigot
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by AmuDimpka: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Dklef:
This is political extremism. Deji should learn to speak in a more civilised way next time. Cos i'm so not impressed by this.

His life is at stake you are busy talking civilisation...

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by obynaDmob(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2016
OLADD:

Sometimes I wonder whether some of you guys think before talking. You arrogate so much myth to Buhari and forget how he was removed cheaply from govt even as a military man. By the time your machoman is brought down to earth, your signature tunes will change. Buhari is just an over hyped paperweight.

Oshey mike tyson..heavyweight champion undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by alizma: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
sign of frustration.

PDP never learn from it's previous mistake. they started signing into law, their 2019 failure.
for what reason will myself and any reasonable person vote for presidential candidate that will eventually, if declared winner, take advice from the likes of Fayose, Deji, sheriff and co?
PDP as a party should understand that they didn't loose 2015 election to Buhari but they lost to the collective goodwill of the likes of Fashola, Okorocha, Osibanjo, Oshomole, Ameachi, Buhari, Audu ogbe, OBJ( though he was not a card carrying member but it was clear to the people that his loyalty was not with PDP, Rev Mbaka(though not a politician, he made it clear that if he were to be a politician, he would be an APC member) and the body languages of many key politicians from the north and other regions.
PDP should be reasonable in making their points against this administration rather than insulting Mr President at every opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by DropShot: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
CHESTER48:
**** You are in a country that claim to practice democracy,And when a citizen talks about the government then he is jailed..who vote the president there if not you the citizen..you vote him because u want him to work for you.and when u question him he jails u.and u come here and spew rubbish.
Give instances of when anyone has been jailed for questioning the president.

Is calling the president an animal what you call criticism?

If this Adeyanju is not taught a lesson, I will be disappointed in the govt.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2016
But what has animals done to deserve dis kind of insult?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by nelcliff(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls, Can somebody tell baba that we are not in a Military Regime? We all know he is a dictector but very unfortunately he is governing a Democratic System of Govt. In a simple English, this is Democracy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by macaranta(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Okay oh..we have heard
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
caprini1:
7.30pm.....but its hurting that I bought fuel for N180/ liter in a petrol station after about 45 minutes on a queue......#halamadrid

dont even get me started on that bro. U dont want to hear my story.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
That he is an animal is what we already know
And that doesn't change the fact that he is your President

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Vomm: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2016
What is this one saying?
The nama man na your elder?
Swear say for ur life u never insult ur elder before.
Even one of ur presidents at any time?

which one is worse?
Seeing the truth and refusing to say it or insulting the elder that scammed us with CHANGE and has suddenly become insensitive to the plight of our dear country

Yk

soul
:
IT SHOWS THAT THIS DEJI IS NOT THE TRUE SON OF YORUBA,WE RESPECT OUR ELDERS,AND A CHILD THAT DISRESPECT ELDERS SHALL EXPERIENCE THE SAME WHEN HE GETS OLDER! A FOO L YOUNG DEJI RAISING WORDS AGAINST HIS FATHERS-LIKE
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by KingRex1(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Thebachelor:
What time is ''el classico''?
My man na 7:30 pm
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Goke7: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Don't know why people are loosing sleep over these kids.

PDP is just testing the waters to get sympathy. They party is in a mess as they lack funds to mobilise themselves especially since many of dem looters are returning their loot silently.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Deen77: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
ERODEDEAST:
BULL.ARI IS A DISASTER
HIS FOLLOWERS HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BULL.ARI IS A NAMA

Agreed, what of Jonathan ?, I we come back after 4 years of Buhari compare to 5 year's of Jonathan with Crude at $100/$140.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by DonMaxxy(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Mr Deji, which type of animal is our presido? aquatic or terrestial animal. O! I just remembered that he belonged to the aves family. He likes flying up and down from one country to another.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Bro, abeg list out those that Have Been Jailed! Nd stop making mockery of Your Intelligence
I don't have time for rubbish..List out as if am in a debate class..if you can't read the paper or see then you are lost in a country u call your country..for eg..let take the dss?who are this dss? Disobeying court order..who give them right..eg.when rivers election who were the police that couldn't allow a whole governor of a staye in at the vote place..who gave the order..who defied human right by imprison Nnamdi kanu..by saying a country he doesn't want to live in?How would a citizwn be jailed by saying the government he is isnt doing thier work and doesnt want to be a part no more.like I said I don't have time.
Corrupt people am sorry to say this..But YOU ARE CORRUPT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.