Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing (27988 Views)

Diy's On Natural Hair & Beauty / 8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / For Ladies On Natural Hair:How To Plan A Healthy Hair Care Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
I hardly comb my hair. I just spray water, rough it up and go but it's always amazing! #truestory

Stop trying to make it look all sleek and stylish. Its beauty is in how it can look scattered but presentable! wink wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by blazer90707: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Love my hair #team natural.coconut oil helps alot.i braid my hair in loose plaits before washing and loosen it after it dries out

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by walegee(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
Arggh finally we share d same hair problems...ah dnt apply anitin on myn tho itz lng i cn park et...went to weave et den dz lady mounted on my hair lyk i did smtin evil to ha..i cnt go owt witowt wearin cap o
angry
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Dindera(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
maiahsaiah:
When they tell Africans that the white people have done so much to improve their standard of living, they say no, they want to go back to there primitive ways. Goodluck struggling with ur virgin hair

It's really a pity u think like a slave. How can u say ur natural hair is primitive! You want to be like whites right? That's why you bleach ur black skin and relax your hair cos you think it's the modern thing? My dear inferiority is ur problem. You need to change that mentality of yours cos you are one of those give us Blacks the bad name. You have to love yourself the way you are and not the way people want you to be!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by alheriTOJ(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
I remember passing by a salon in Wuse 2 and a stylist says "Aunty, come and make ya hair, I will do it fine" I said so what can you do as you can see my hair is natural. He goes "I can stretch it, relax it, aunty dont you want to relax it" sigh, I just walked away. I have an uncle who refuses to speak/see me when I have my natural hair, so just to annoy him I sometimes go to his office with my twist outs and puffs, hehehe, cause I know he'll give me a ton of cash to go fix my hair, I just end up putting the money in my account. I hate it when people feel the need to touch, it upsets my inner soul and conscience (whatever that means, lol) dont freaking touch my fro! if you need to touch/play with hair, kindly grow yours! it also annoys me when some ignorant people ask if that's my real hair or a wig(excuse you?!) and they proceed to tell you you're lying, african hair can't grow...makes me furious I want to b*t*h slap them...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
Where's angelberry?
I'm here sircheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by DaisyII: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
mysticgal:
@naijasinglegirl
I encountered all these problems, especially hair mood till I just vex cut the hairangry. Mtcheew , I dey rest now undecided

we are in d same boat..the hair make me look like sickler for schl but wen i got home,i did d unthinkable...#chopChop w/o considerin d length
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by chrispratt: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
Arggh finally we share d same hair problems...ah dnt apply anitin on myn tho itz lng i cn park et...went to weave et den dz lady mounted on my hair lyk i did smtin evil to ha..i cnt go owt witowt wearin cap o

Your post was difficult to read. It's not even pidgin English. Does your keyboard not have all the alphabets? Is it really easier to type *owt* in place of *out*? Or *et* in place of *it*? Na wah oh. My eyes are hurting. You deliberately misspelled ALL the words. Please leave some normal words for us *uncool* peeps to decipher. Thank goodness you didn't type *yhu*. That one seriously baffles me. Sheesh!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Caseless: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm here sircheesy
you #teamNaturalHair? wink wink
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Mikylopez(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
chrispratt:

Your post was difficult to read. It's not even pidgin English. Does your keyboard not have all the alphabets? Is it really easier to type *owt* in place of *out*? Or *et* in place of *it*? Na wah oh. My eyes are hurting. You deliberately misspelled ALL the words. Please leave some normal words for us *uncool* peeps to decipher. Thank goodness you didn't type *yhu*. That one seriously baffles me. Sheesh!
........i type depending on my mood...jes get used to it
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Mikylopez(f): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
walegee:
angry
yung man any problem?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oooooooooooooh LORD y. Chaaaiiiiiii n dis post makes FP,I reject bad tin,so is dis 1 trying to sell or encourage artificial hair dat Islam n christianity condem,Holy Ghost Fire
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
you #teamNaturalHair? wink wink
Nah, you like ladies with natura hair?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Dynamite02: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
I've carried my natural hair for 2ys now..had to blow recently because I was almost running mad , I could not comb and style it,despite the fact that I used whatever was recommended... jojoba oil,castor oil,coconut oil,sheabutter, leave in conditioner of diff kind, black soap ,ghana soap,gel ,shampoo e.t.c one part of my room looks like a shrine where I perform my hair rituals.....*Gritted teeth* I see pepper
I carry my blown natural hair now and I'm good #blissful
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by walegee(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mikylopez:

yung man any problem?
Confused
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by walegee(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mikylopez:

yung man any problem?
FM matters tho
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
I cant relate to any of these but i will just observe

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Sharoniah(f): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2016
my natural hair is so curly, it looks like low cut, though its shoulder length, so I started relaxing two times in a year, so i'll be able to comb and make it too. But now the magic which works for me is
1-wash every week
2-the scalp should never be dry
3-matting of the hair, also known as 'two hand' if you're in the north, it make natural hair grow longer and fuller
4-don't share your combs
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by khadijah12(f): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2016
airmirthd1:
What are the styles that can be done with natural hair

Twist outs, braid outs, flat twists, crochet braids, sleek bun, high puffs, cornrows, crown twist etc. Just check online you'll see others or see pictures of those I listed
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 05, 2016
khadijah12:

Twist outs, braid outs, flat twists, crochet braids, sleek bun, high puffs, cornrows, crown twist etc. Just check online you'll see others or see pictures of those I listed

Thanks
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Dindera:

It's really a pity u think like a slave. How can u say ur natural hair is primitive! You want to be like whites right? That's why you bleach ur black skin and relax your hair cos you think it's the modern thing? My dear inferiority is ur problem. You need to change that mentality of yours cos you are one of those give us Blacks the bad name. You have to love yourself the way you are and not the way people want you to be!

Madam, I hope you don't rub cream,make-up or shave ur private hair. You should love urself d way u are, deceptive fool!!!
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Caseless: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Nah, you like ladies with natura hair?
to some extent, I do , but I'm more about the person than the hair. wink
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by fexichi(f): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
*I this your natural hair?
*Is it soft?
*Can I touch it?

Answer- NOOOO!

* mummy, why is your hair not like aunty so and so's hair?
I don tire!
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
My advice to yall with hair problems

CUT THE DAMN HAIR and thank me later....crop it like Monalisa185 did....and you'll be glad
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by HermajestyQ(f): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
I will sure try that out.
khadijah12:

Try detangling with a conditioner and oil mixture of you don't already have a product you use. Or if your detangling a night before wash day, detangle with water and oil mixture.
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
My advice to yall with hair problems

CUT THE DAMN HAIR and thank me later....crop it like Monalisa185 did....and you'll be glad

lol, you dey vex ooo...gringrin
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, you dey vex ooo...gringrin
no be so mama....some babes no know say low hair dey fit them pass the anyamatanga wey them dey put for head come be like winch....i like it when ladies cut their hair sha...they look more beautiful....case in point Chidinma Ekile
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no be so mama....some babes no know say low hair dey fit them pass the anyamatanga wey them dey put for head come be like winch....i like it when ladies cut their hair sha...they look more beautiful....case in point Chidinma Ekile

lolz, sey you like am no mean sey other guys go like am na, besides, truth be told, nobe every lady low cut dey fit o...Buh above all, low cut dey bring peace to the mindgrin, you'll think less of the kinda hair to make every now and then and it saves money... again, you get to shower from head to toe, lol.. and yes, chidinma Ekile is a perfect examplegrin
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

lolz, sey you like am no mean sey other guys go like am na, besides, truth be told, nobe every lady low cut dey fit o...Buh above all, low cut dey bring peace to the mindgrin, you'll think less of the kinda hair to make every now and then and it saves money... again, you get to shower from head to toe, lol.. and yes, chidinma Ekile is a perfect examplegrin
and it saves money for we...the percieved ATMs...in that shower aspect...i pity women...i once had a big cut on my head and couldnt pour water on my whole head...i felt terrible and dirty

Chi is my celeb crush o....when i saw her kissing Flavour i felt betrayed

how far na
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
and it saves money for we...the percieved ATMs...in that shower aspect...i pity women...i once had a big cut on my head and couldnt pour water on my whole head...i felt terrible and dirty

Chi is my celeb crush o....when i saw her kissing Flavour i felt betrayed

how far na

ATM ke? so every woman collects money from a guy to make hair abi?

ehya, such betrayal! Peletongue

I dey fine, you nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke / That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.