Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing (27990 Views)

Diy's On Natural Hair & Beauty / 8 Aso Ebi Styles We Are Tired Of Seeing, Ladies get in here / For Ladies On Natural Hair:How To Plan A Healthy Hair Care Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Monalisa185:

ATM ke? so every woman collects money from a guy to make hair abi?

ehya, such betrayal! Peletongue

I dey fine, you nko?
i'm not saying that na...just that some like to be pests about it but not all sha

i'm okay...i went to Benin jareg..how hustling
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Dynamite02: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
My advice to yall with hair problems

CUT THE DAMN HAIR and thank me later....crop it like Monalisa185 did....and you'll be glad
You talk true!
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i'm not saying that na...just that some like to be pests about it but not all sha

i'm okay...i went to Benin jareg..how hustling

I see

Benin to do what?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Monalisa185:

I see

Benin to do what?
hustling levels noni...had to go and take some measurements but i'm back...how was today
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dynamite02:
You talk true!
thanks baba
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hustling levels noni...had to go and take some measurements but i'm back...how was today

ohhhh, welcome back... had a great day, hope you did as well?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, welcome back... had a great day, hope you did as well?
today was worky...as in i'm totally fagged out...the sun too didnt help matters...i dont know who to blame sef

its been long since i heard someone say he/she had a great day....you care to share?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by HaneefahRN(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2016
khadijah12:

It's about 2inches away from armpit length

Wow! I'm jealous. Mine is just shoulder length and seems to be cutting more these days. How do you treat your hair?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
today was worky...as in i'm totally fagged out...the sun too didnt help matters...i dont know who to blame sef

its been long since i heard someone say he/she had a great day....you care to share?

lol, sorry about that.. wetin person go do na?

hehehehe, great day, nothing special, just sey person dey alive
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, sorry about that.. wetin person go do na?

hehehehe, great day, nothing special, just sey person dey alive
i don dey tire for this country sef

but if person come suffer throughout the day, can it still be called great
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Monalisa185(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i don dey tire for this country sef

but if person come suffer throughout the day, can it still be called great

never tire, e go better..

before nko? always a great daygrin
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by AyamConfidence(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

never tire, e go better..
before nko? always a great daygrin
i concur then
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Dindera(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Madam, I hope you don't rub cream,make-up or shave ur private hair. You should love urself d way u are, deceptive fool!!!

Lol! I rub cream okay and make up too but that doesn't change my true color/skin unlike you bleaching monkey!
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dindera:

Lol! I rub cream okay and make up too but that doesn't change my true color/skin unlike you bleaching monkey!

The make up is made from sheabutter and coconut oil shey? Idiot MUMU
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Dindera(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
maiahsaiah:

The make up is made from sheabutter and coconut oil shey? Idiot MUMU
yes! It's made from natural products unlike your cheap bleaching cream! Monkey!
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Dindera:
yes! It's made from natural products unlike your cheap bleaching cream! Monkey!

Sorry 4 u
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by khadijah12(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Wow! I'm jealous. Mine is just shoulder length and seems to be cutting more these days. How do you treat your hair?

I wash it once every two weeks (or once a week, depending on how I'm feeling). I deep condition once a week. And I use lots of shea butter. I used to use coconut oil but I realised with shea butter my hair doesn't feel dry after several days. Also I spray my hair with water and some oils (coconut, grapeseed oil) if I have braids on
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by HaneefahRN(f): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
khadijah12:

I wash it once every two weeks (or once a week, depending on how I'm feeling). I deep condition once a week. And I use lots of shea butter. I used to use coconut oil but I realised with shea butter my hair doesn't feel dry after several days. Also I spray my hair with water and some oils (coconut, grapeseed oil) if I have braids on

Seems like we have similar hair schedule. I wash mine almost every week. I use shea butter and castor oil though. But the hair still breaks more these days. What conditioner do you use?
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by Hannysmilez(f): 4:56pm On May 05, 2016
khadijah12:

It's about 2inches away from armpit length and my hair itself is between 8 and 8.5 inches
That's cool. Mine was about 10. All of a sudden,my hair dissapeared. Started getting chunks out on my comb after combing. I'm working on operation "Bring back my hair" tho.
Re: 10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing by CaraJewel(f): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dont spray wid jxt water..heard tz nt too good..i use a homemade leave in conditioner..i add distilled water conditioner and olive oil in a spray bottle..makes my hair shiny and soft wen combing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke / That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.