Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21166 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Odunharry(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
gentleheart1:

please where that your area dey?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Odunharry(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
gentleheart1:

please where that your area dey?
Amoyo in Kwara state
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by leanalyst: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
kenrish2:
among all the disco na bedc worst pass
My brother the matter get as e be. BEDC is a disaster.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by AnglicanProphet: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
We normally have light for 8 hours in 4 days where I'm getting my pay. Somewhere in Osun State.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by CrystalLaL(f): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
mrlaw93:
Go check outside PHCN must have disconnected your cable from the pole. With that you will never get power until som1 fix it.
. PHCN cannot disconnect my cable because I don't owe dem. There is no light in dat area stop telling lies. No light in my entire street. Or anywhere close sef.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otokx(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
so no light since Sunday 7am and petrol is 170 per litre. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by hyuga(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
mrlaw93:
Nh different supply to my side bro.. @Clem
My block dey face clem so d suffer no be here at all. when light dey next area and my own zone no get
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by youngsahito(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
blackprowler:

Depends the capacity and duration of expected use. Many variables, trust me
can u list d capacity n d duration
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
gabbytabby:

Tell me our own be like 10-15mins here and mostly after 10pm when person dey sleep. Na so person go garder himself so put on water pump and off it goes.
The light is faulty that's why you're experiencing it
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
aleshmotors:
Cryn nd ashame 2 say ds, in my area here in ondo state, 5 local govt includn Ore were I reside,we don't av light for almost 2 years now. Okitipupa local govt,odigbo,ilaje,irele, nd igbotako.
there's a villa that links the new ore road even though it was old Benin ore road. I observe the wires have being removed and the location is in okitipupa. what happen?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
leanalyst:
In benin here it's 3 hourly supposedly. But for the past months it's as they like. There is more time off than on at times they don't bring it at all. BEDC is a shame.
specify your area in Benin because uniben ugbowo has constant supply.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
shollyboy2:
it really looks like the whole federation light has been diverted to the North and eastern part of Nigeria Alone.....na only God know when last I take my eyes see light....na gene I dey run for like 3weeks now and buy the petrol @ crazy rate.
That's not true some part the south are still enjoying power
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
kenrish2:
my side 4 warri na o.oo2 bubu hour
where in Warri?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otokx(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
No light in my area of Port Harcourt since Sunday 7am; hopefully an electric pole has not been hit by a "blind" motorist in the East West road.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by blackprowler: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
youngsahito:
can u list d capacity n d duration

It is for the client to list the items s/he wants to power(capacity) and for how long s/he wants to power them(duration). Then we configure what will suffice and estimate cost
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by leanalyst: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

specify your area in Benin because uniben ugbowo has constant supply.
My brother that is a lie. It is not possible that ugbowo has constant power supply. I am at Ihama road Gra.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
leanalyst:

My brother that is a lie. It is not possible that ugbowo has constant power supply. I am at Ihama road Gra.
I just received report from that area about the power situation. some part of benin still enjoy power especially ring road axis.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by leanalyst: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I just received report from that area about the power situation. some part of benin still enjoy power especially ring road axis.
Yes ring road does, we all think mainly because that's the oba's palace feeder. I have summed it up that only heavy industrial areas get the best power supply. Residential areas suffer for it.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2016
leanalyst:

Yes ring road does, we all think mainly because that's the oba's palace feeder. I have summed it up that only heavy industrial areas get the best power supply. Residential areas suffer for it.
Yeah probably because industrial area remit more money than residential area. Some residential area are tapping electricity illegally

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu / Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.