Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21167 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by omusiliyu(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
15-17 hours per day during GEJ's regime...it has drastically dropped to 6-7 hours per day during the present regime...

Indeed [size=20pt]PDP IS POWER TO THE PEOPLE[/size]

11 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by dahdah: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Atleast 21hours per Day
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ikombe: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
0 supply in d last 6days

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by peterian: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Less than an hour

4 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by opius: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
honestly approximately 10minites/day... Ado Ekiti

8 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Gkemz: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
2-3hrs at night only.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
In my area Agbado-Ijaiye in Lagos state, we still have regular power supply. Sometimes 24hrs or even three straight days. If there will be any interruptions within, it will be for just few hours.

How is power supply in your own area? A friend of mine said the last time there was light in his area was 3weeks ago and it lasted for just 15mims.

At the moment 9-13 hours a day.

FCT.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Glossyclick(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Up till now no light. Chai. Anyways God dey.

As for Buhari i don't have anything to say yet.

But we no go gree ooo, we no go gree

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ireneony(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
100% power supply
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by dhardline(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
3 days and no light here in Lag..itire axis.

9 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by modela21(f): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
In my area Agbado-Ijaiye in Lagos state, we still have regular power supply. Sometimes 24hrs or even three straight days. If there will be any interruptions within, it will be for just few hours.

How is power supply in your own area? A friend of mine said the last time there was light in his area was 3weeks ago and it lasted for just 15mims.
. We don't even hv transformer at okeafa, talk mur of light.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by birmingham04: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
23 hour 50 minutes and 10 seconds per day.In fact we are the luckiest in naija.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by sLentlover7778(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please don't use the word hours, it should how many minute.. if na GEJ dey rule now, Ojota for don full.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
HOURS!!!!!! yeeeeeeeeee mogbe my street is worse abeg... Help us beg them oo

3 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
21hours
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by 2sexycom(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
100% power supply
you are not in Nigeria so shut the fork up.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
No light for d past 365 days av bn here nd according to d old residents here..no light since 2yrs now

Reporting frm Magboro behind MFM Lagos Ibadan expressway,Ogun state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mrlaw93(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
modela21:
. We don't even hv transformer at okeafa, talk mur of light.
lol
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by FLYFIRE(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
About 10hrs in the last four (4) days... All in mid night...
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mizlovette(f): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
22 hours
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by xolomite(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
ABEG....... WHICH AGBADO IJAYE BE THAT....... WE NO GET LIKE OOOOO. LAST I SAW LIGHT IS ON SUNDAY. THEY BROUGHT TYE LIGHT TODAY FOR ABOUT 10MINS....... AS I DEY NOW O DEY SWEET........ABEG FASHOLA SHOULD DO SOME THING ABOUT THIS LIGHT ISSUE......

6 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Down here in 3-3 area of Onitsha /nkwelle ezunaka...for some time now less than 4hours a day

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by MrImole: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Here at Ife east, 4hours during the day and 4hours during the night.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
In my area here we do have steady light for one year plus now cause nah me be president abiI been dey pay bills like 3k 4k per month I dey get 50/50 light use n I will frown, talk less of paying bills of 15k monthly n I no even see light mhhhh that nah person monthly salary oooo, 2019 loading
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
My place in Ikorodu has at least, 20 hours power supply per day. But the same can not be said of my other home, Magodo GRA, where power supply is next to zero!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ireneony(f): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
2sexycom:
you are not in Nigeria so shut the fork up.
I'm a Nigerian. Stop stalking me.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Odunharry(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Where I am currently, phcn hardly shake the light.. Will rate the power supply 99.5%...If there's no light for 8hours it means the light is faulty.

Me gan Don tire for light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
1hr per day. Ikotun axis

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by MrImole: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Some nairalanders be like "we do have light for about 30hours in a day".

9 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by livinbygrace: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrlaw93:

Are you serious ?a friend that stays in Ope ilu in that area told me they always have electricity supply almost 24hrs but I don't believe it.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by gratiaeo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
It's getting worse by the day. APC is another name for 419

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by greatness22(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Back here in Bethelehem, we don't know what is eletricity, we only follow the stars just like the 3 wise men. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today / RSS Storm Olusosun Dump Site To Evacuate Squatters / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.