Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21165 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ebenholer(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
power kini? today is making it a week and 2days that we had light last. I beg do not even discuss the issue again, it is getting me irritated. From Mushin-Lagos
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fmartin:
:/ ...

I wonder wen i read abt 0MW. Cn somebody explain
1 MW (MegaWatt) => 1, 000, 000 Watts.

For a low resolution instrument calibrated in MegaWatts, anything less than 1, 000, 000 Watts will be displayed as 0 MW.
If you had power supply during the alleged 0 MW period, the only logical explanation is that you were part of the privileged people all over the country to get supply when national generation was less than 1 MW.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ebenholer(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Haba bros!!!! Shame no dey catch una?? How do you guys manage to lie so easily?? What was the state of electricity when Jonathan was leaving, with banks, telecoms operators, radio stations and other industries closing shop due to a total breakdown in power supply and unavailability of petroleum products??

Make una dey lie small small abeg, it aint lik we were born yesterday and don't remember history.

Jonathan spent 5years plus and that was how he exited Abuja shamefully, handing over a totally comatose economy. Today, Baba has barely spent a year in office and you people expect him to do in that time what Jonathan couldn't in over 5years.

We are facing challenges, yes, but things will get better. If comparism is what yall want, let's make it on level playing field. When Buhari is through with his first term, you guys can bring out all your measuring indices so we can compare. For now, it is too early to call.
just try to console the Nigerians, not for u to justify failure. Nigeria is in total failure state. if u are benefiting from this present Government remember u are not up to 1% of the Nigeria populace. Must u be happy that ur fellows are weeping for lacking needs. Check ursef, I hope u are not betraying Nigerians. This is the saddest state in the history of Nigeria . People are actually wailing in pains.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by precious001(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by gentleheart1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Odunharry:
Where I am currently, phcn hardly shake the light.. Will rate the power supply 99.5%...If there's no light for 8hours it means the light is faulty.

Me gan Don tire for light

please where that your area dey?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by omenka(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
ebenholer:

just try to console the Nigerians, not for u to justify failure. Nigeria is in total failure state. if u are benefiting from this present Government remember u are not up to 1% of the Nigeria populace. Must u be happy that ur fellows are weeping for lacking needs. Check ursef, I hope u are not betraying Nigerians. This is the saddest state in the history of Nigeria . People are actually wailing in pains.
Dude abeg go hug porcupine. Na today Nigerians start dey wail?? My problem with all of you is that you sound as if we were living in paradise. Did I lie in my post about the state of the nation Jonathan handed over to Buhari??

Never mind replying sha. You will be ignored.

I don't like responding to some people without display pictures because I'm afraid I might be arguing with people my kid brother's age.

Thanks.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ebenholer(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
A country with land flowing with milk and honey. Almost all the States in Nigeria have one mineral resources or the other, and crops that can be exported to earn foreign exchange, yet still the populace are suffering and the rich are making jest of the poor. The Lord will sure rise up and fight for us one day in this nation.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by harry41: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
We have not had light for close to 3wks at Ago palace way okota. Its terrible
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ebenholer(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Dude abeg go hug porcupine. Na today Nigerians start dey wail?? My problem with all of you is that you sound as if we were living in paradise. Did I lie in my post about the state of the nation Jonathan handed over to Buhari??

Never mind replying sha. You will be ignored.

I don't like responding to some people without display pictures because I'm afraid I might be arguing with people my kid brother's age.

Thanks.
yea, u had ur point, and u are going to be the first person that will insult me online here on nairaland. I leave u with God to judge.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
ebenholer:

yea, u had ur point, and u are going to be the first person that will insult me online here on nairaland. I leave u with God to judge.
Hear yourself:
ebenholer:

After telling me all that crap which amounts to insults/attacks, you turn around to tell me I "insulted" you for simply asking you to hug a porcupine.

Oga, I didn't insult you but I wouldn't hesitate to be the first to if you give me another reason.

You should leave yourself to God and not me.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by valdovas(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Una dey enjoy na.

At least you guys have had light in the past month.
The last time we had light here was in early february. This useless Afikpo south is just worthless. I hate Nigerian politicians. Useless thieves. Especially that foolish Nweze Umahi Governor of the most worthless state in Nigeria.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by CrystalLaL(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
In my area Agbado-Ijaiye in Lagos state, we still have regular power supply. Sometimes 24hrs or even three straight days. If there will be any interruptions within, it will be for just few hours.

How is power supply in your own area? A friend of mine said the last time there was light in his area was 3weeks ago and it lasted for just 15mims.
That is not true o. I stay in dat area nd I av not seen light since Tuesday.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by anelen(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
we have steady power and we don't pay bills
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ehix89(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
zinnyprecy:
here in New haven, Enugu I hv steady power supply, if it drops doesn't last up to 2hrs before is been restored.
enugu is one of the coolest in terms of regular power supply but water issue no be here o grin
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mrlaw93(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2016
CrystalLaL:
That is not true o. I stay in dat area nd I av not seen light since Tuesday.
Go check outside PHCN must have disconnected your cable from the pole. With that you will never get power until som1 fix it.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Fmartin(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2016
0rex:

1 MW (MegaWatt) => 1, 000, 000 Watts.

For a low resolution instrument calibrated in MegaWatts, anything less than 1, 000, 000 Watts will be displayed as 0 MW.
If you had power supply during the alleged 0 MW period, the only logical explanation is that you were part of the privileged people all over the country to get supply when national generation was less than 1 MW.
okk....!

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ogele: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2016
For my area now only when they wan show Buhari of Fashola for tv na we dey get light
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by hyuga(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
In my area Agbado-Ijaiye in Lagos state, we still have regular power supply. Sometimes 24hrs or even three straight days. If there will be any interruptions within, it will be for just few hours.

How is power supply in your own area? A friend of mine said the last time there was light in his area was 3weeks ago and it lasted for just 15mims.
dude na ojokoro estate I dey and na 20min in 4days now
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by 360command: 1:08am On Apr 03, 2016
otokx:

Government has to make a decision to put streetlights especially in capital cities. It always amazes me how simple maintenance of street lights is such a tedious exercise in Nigeria.
bro d thing dey shock me say for some kine village for ghana, street light dey.. Nigeria to me is a big disgrace in terms of light..
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mrlaw93(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2016
hyuga:
dude na ojokoro estate I dey and na 20min in 4days now
Nh different supply to my side bro.. @Clem
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otokx(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Slept with light woke up with light, there is indeed hope for Nigeria.

Let's just get over the petrol wahala then focus at the same time on personal hygiene because the place is filthy.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otokx(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Finally the light went by 7am.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by deeplow: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2016
modela21:
. We don't even hv transformer at okeafa, talk mur of light.

is it oke afa,Jakande Estate, Isolo?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Adedayo97(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Where is that?
yeah 3 days nw
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by gabbytabby: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Classiqharry:

This was not the change we voted for, I live in Thomas Estate Ajah for the last 5 days they flash for 10sec take it for 6 to 9 hrs, reflash for another 10sec. . . Just like that for 5 days. This people have no sense of shame, to dehumanised fellow citizens like animals. Why don't they switch the dam switch off if they have no electricity for us, why torment us.

Tell me our own be like 10-15mins here and mostly after 10pm when person dey sleep. Na so person go garder himself so put on water pump and off it goes.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Abutz: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2016
In Lagos, somewhere along Lekki-epe expressway called Lakowe, we've not had light for about 3 months. Within this 3 months, we had light for about 20 minutes. Before buhari came, we had light only at nights and it came about twice a week. But I know Buhari is up to something. Something tells me to trust that man. Let's wait and see.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by aleshmotors: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Cryn nd ashame 2 say ds, in my area here in ondo state, 5 local govt includn Ore were I reside,we don't av light for almost 2 years now. Okitipupa local govt,odigbo,ilaje,irele, nd igbotako.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by modela21(f): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oke afa,Jakande Estate, Isolo?[/quote]. Oke afa isolo, not jakande
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by VictorEkwere: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
In my area Agric Road Igando in one month we have light for 8 hours and there has never been light in that area during the day except at night from 11pm upward this is killing and so frustrating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting / Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja / Atiku, Wike Meet, Agree To Resolve Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.