Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! (4809 Views)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / 25 World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts / 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by laurel03(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
16. There is a country called Nigeria where only brain dead people have been leading since indePendence and are given national honours.
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
lycann:

10. Think your wife is rough on you? Think again! After Praying Mantis’ finish mating, the female bites the head off its male companion and eats it.
Just like the black widow spider and wolf spider and some crickets. I wonder what this world will be like if human females did that. There'd be much less raping of women going on for sure smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Vongsama(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
So a male prayin mantis only do the dew once in a lifetime and that once only preceeds its dead?

Females killing males since 1834 BC

2 Likes

Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Vongsama(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
fellis:

Just like the black widow spider and wolf spider and some crickets.
I wonder what this world will be like if human females did that.
There'd be much less raping of women going on for sure smiley

RAPE? Who'll b mad enough to do that? Believe me if human consciousness will be maintained, even normal sex on mutual agreement sef, men go dey run ooo. Me for instance, na virgin till I return oooo.
Am I mad to die for foking poossy? Especially as I b one minute guy
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Eeroh95(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
falcon01:
Nothing can change the way I see this world
poverty can
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by lycann(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Eeroh95:
poverty can
lol...
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Elrick: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice post
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by NOBODYY: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Alaye lycann credit your source and stop forming like you compiled the facts yourself undecided

http://www.unbelievable-facts.com/2016/01/bizarre-facts.html
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by SolexxBarry(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Wow its like nairaland is back to the business of sharing great info,thanx for sharing op

1 Like

Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by lycann(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
NOBODYY:
Alaye lycann credit your source and stop forming like you compiled the facts yourself undecided

http://www.unbelievable-facts.com/2016/01/bizarre-facts.html
okay sir..
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by falcon01: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
juhan:
what is this?
that's how I see the world .... You might not see what I see because its the way I see it and that is how I can express itmm. grin
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
falcon01:
that's how I see the world .... You might not see what I see because its the way I see it and that is how I can express itmm. grin
okayy....
Re: 15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! by lycann(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2016
14. Meet a Brinicle – an underwater icicle of death that kills everything it touches

15. In 1997 at Mexico, it rained frogs from the sky

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOUN Project Topics & Research Materials | Download Final Year Project Materials / ASUU :- We Will Suspend The Strike And Continue After 2 Weeks. / JAMB 2015 Change Of Course/institution Form Now Available, APPLY HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.