Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia (1445 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers / 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by brendachizzy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
One of Tuface Idibia’s baby mama, Sunmbo ‘Ajaba’ Adeoye has revealed exactly how she felt when Tuface proposed to Annie Macaulay four years ago.
Apparently, Sunmbo said she wasn’t really
perturbed about the news of the father of her
children proposing to someone else because she
had known that ahead of time.
It was reported that in a single parents forum,
Sunmbo said: “I remember the day when my baby
daddy proposed to his girlfriend, I was on the list
of those that will take praise in church for that
Wednesday… well I had known what was going on
but it didn’t affect me because I had known what I
wanted, so I had let go of that choice for God’s
will for me.”
“So I came to church, I was leading the praise
session and everyone was just looking at me with
pity eyes like ‘omo yi o mo nkan ti on sele (this
girl doesn’t know what has happened).”
“After service, one sister even came to me and said
it is well and in my mind, I was like what happened,
did somebody die?. The person felt I was faking
that I wasn’t hurt by the proposal but she and the
others didn’t know I had been healed by God for
my own expected end.”

Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by ojun50(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na lie,
Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
thank God for your healed heart (if na true
Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by Iolite(f): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eyah! What a healing. It is well sad
Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by Utchgirl(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kk
Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by Utchgirl(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
All things being equal, u wia nt hapi abt d news. No mata hw u pretend 2 be hapi facially,inside urself d pain is killing u. Women are naturally jealous whn it comes 2 sharing dia man wit a fellow.., let alone sombody u hv 2 boys for.

Thank God , u now hv ur own husband. If nt, u wil nt be saying all dis. U for dey hide like Pero Adeniyi if 2 say u neva marry.

Waiting 4 pero 2 tel us hw she felt dt time 2.
Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by axortedbabe(f): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tot she is happily married now to a popular pastor

1 Like

Re: Tuface’s Baby Mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie Idibia by Sayelabola(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
axortedbabe:
Tot she is happily married now to a popular pastor

Yes she's married to a Lagos based pastor.

Here is a link to the news...

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/20408/62/sunbo-2faces-baby-mama-now-legally-married-to-past.html

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl / PHOTO: Tania Omotayo Shares Hilarious Message She Received Via Snapchat / Photo Of A Cute Baby Meditating On The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.