Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (61672 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by EnterPRO: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
bolseas:
My Sister in law's husband cried on their wedding day because his mother couldn't attend his wedding.the mum is late....

The same could apply to this guy, probably one or both his parent couldn't attend his big day

isn't that your brother ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
You dont know what this guy went through to find his true love.

Now, that everyone likes playing smart in relationship. Guys call it GAME. Girls call it RUNS.

Just to outsmart your partner..

When i started dating, i never knew there was something called cheating. Today, we still see married men keeping concubines, even single ladies dating multiple guys and playing on their senses..

God, may your kingdom come..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by bolseas(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

isn't that your brother ? grin

Lol.... oh no! I married her own brother which makes her my Sister in law. She married into another family, I don't know what to call her husband.....
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by EnterPRO: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
bolseas:

Lol.... oh no! I married her own brother which makes her my Sister in law. She married into another family, I don't know what to call her husband.....

lolz. I get. issorai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink
I'm lost.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
seankay:
Maybe the girl he truly loves just broke up with her Boyfriend
hhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaDamn! You killed it. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Aww tears of joy.He is so lucky to have married the bride.

My hubby will do same

Lol. If he does not cry?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Awww so sweet , must be really happy his found the one cheesy

*Chest bumps kaziblake grin. He must to cry or else angry wink

You know why his crying his playing days are over .. Fun don end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by AmAlbert(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe My man perceive the odor from him bride armpit when dem dey dance, him no fit control himself but to cry.. My observation though grin grin grin

Ndi ara Anokwamrii n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D
*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Thinking of the loan repayments would also bring tears. NB: His hope of getting cash gifts, Seems to have backfired!!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. If he does not cry?
He must.
I'm a rare gem smiley
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Aubrey1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
wondering what the wife told him. #hilarious & lovely
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Dindondin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
the game is over !!!!!he just lost his bachelor's degree
no.
its just a tear of joy..
and why should. a man cry?
we can onlyvbe touched in d heart.
no water must drop from our eyes.
only girls & babies cry
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by solymatt: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
He just discovered he got married to the wrong woman and is late for him to change his plan
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by datigbogirl: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink

You can only understand if you had a d!ck....
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by anzaku47(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
About the economy of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
It should be the other way round. Where is best man?
If the bride were to be my daughter I would withdraw her immediately. A woman should not marry a woman. Grooms be careful what u do in public.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
He must.
I'm a rare gem smiley

Lol. Incase he refuses to cry, have Mrs Onion on standby(tears would be better than no cry)!!!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
he cried because he couldn't believe he fell for her trap......
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dubemnaija: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:

My hubby will do same

U get mind oo!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
BumBae:
Awww so sweet , must be really happy his found the one cheesy

*Chest bumps kaziblake grin. He must to cry or else angry wink

You know why his crying his playing days are over .. Fun don end
He must cry or else divorce asap grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
He must cry or else divorce asap grin
Lolz ..
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by oseiwe(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:

My hubby will do same
lemme burst ur brain,
I smile in all situations smiley
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
which Kain tears of joy.. undecided d guy don high... d bride ws like "shey I tell you dis tin nor good for U..
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

U get mind oo!
Why ?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
oseiwe:

lemme burst ur brain,
You aren't my hubby.
My hubby to be will do same
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
oseiwe:

lemme burst ur brain,
phave u been in a situation with her before angry. If shes say u gonna cry u will

Men cry wey no even dey date am seff , how many head u get undecided
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Hydy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
When u expect PMB at ur wedding but baba has travelled out cheesy
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dubemnaija: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Why ?

why will u want a grown up man to cry because he is getting married?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by nevana: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Im most likely to cry this much if/when I get married to my dream girl, Susan.

I know what I go thru all this while we haven't figured things out.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by daviddagreat: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Maybe his parents are dead buh he wish they were there.
true talk,bin the the best man to a guy who cried for that reason

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

why will u want a grown up man to cry because he is getting married?
Any man that marries me will be the most luckiest guy on earth.
I'm a rare gem and a blessing to mankind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.