Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (61724 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by HonAdeli(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
arrgh omashee oo..he just lost his bachelorship certificate!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe his Mum is late and he is getting emotional about her absence on his wedding day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
dikeigbo2:

On point dear.
I Still believe its wish Mum was alive to see this day
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by omorttee4u(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Some couldn't hold their emotion. He's shedding the tears of joy, that he finally got his better half. I pray God, to bless their union.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Malakh: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2016
you full of yourself,its a man's world go sit dan for somewhere
kaziblake:
Any man that marries me will be the most luckiest guy on earth.
I'm a rare gem and a blessing to mankind.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2016
bolseas:
My Sister in law's husband cried on their wedding day because his mother couldn't attend his wedding.the mum is late....

The same could apply to this guy, probably one or both his parent couldn't attend his big day

Its painful, especially if they suffered to get you where u are!

I pray my mum will be at my wedding...........she's old now!
And I don't want to rush into it!

She sold some of her clothes to get me thru school! She still cooks n brings to my apartment! She calls, even if I forgot to! She's too much for me!

God give me good job, so I can get married and make her proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink

Really! You are this vulgar! I like u already, I swear it
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by elbinmanny(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy

Some guys are really emotional. Nothing beats me than when a guy chokes in his own tears while cuming grin cheesy.
Who did this to you? cheesy

And sleeps like a baby afterwards wink
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by hola106(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Aww tears of joy.He is so lucky to have married the bride.

My hubby will do same
if hin no come do so wetin u go do?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy

Why do you think he's crying?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-groom-cries-on-his-brides.html
Probably he's scratching his eyes and op assumed he's crying. In this 21st century pipo dey cry? For wat na? Na him be d first person to marry? Dis una joke non get part 2
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Why ?

BumBae:
phave u been in a situation with her before angry. If shes say u gonna cry u will

Men cry wey no even dey date am seff , how many head u get undecided

What's with all the House of Knights? Have you people started an all girls cult on Nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by vallyjohn: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2016
he probably remembered all they had been through...the breakups nd makeups or how many gslx dat broke hx heart bfre dis faithful one
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kpolli(m): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Barca fan
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Saao(m): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brother .............No parent in attendance.
exactly my thought, it happen to me on my wedding day. Mine cuz Dad n Mum were late

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by chiomzy25(f): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2016
seankay:
Maybe the girl he truly loves just broke up with her Boyfriend
lol
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.
Hahahahahahahahahahaah...I don laff sotey my sexy Belle with six pac dey pain me because of Your comment..yeye guy.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 03, 2016
His friends sent him a text message saying, "Bruh....all of us don chop her puna" undecided
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27am On Apr 03, 2016
He is just been restricted to watch just one channel till he die and freedom has just been lost. No more night crawling and soccer games as usual
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by toprealman: 4:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Patented:
Crying abt lost freedom an the end of his playa days
nah, this one can't be a player.....could be toothache and the broda lost it.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2016
Malakh:
you full of yourself,its a man's world go sit dan for somewhere
Your business undecided?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Ehya. Mayb he pass tru many tins before d finaly got married. Wishin dem a frutful marriage.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
the game is over !!!!!he just lost his bachelor's degree
grin wink
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by banme1(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
the game is over !!!!!he just lost his bachelor's degree
and the woman gain her masters.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Aww tears of joy.He is so lucky to have married the bride.

My hubby will do same

see as i just dey look u. if he no cry nko, u go squeeze onion for him eye?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2016
In the words of ma nigga FALZ the badt guy, "this nigga soft like Yemi my lover" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Any man that marries me will be the most luckiest guy on earth.
I'm a rare gem and a blessing to mankind.
I like this confidence and audacity....can I marry you?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2016
dazzlingd:

I like this confidence and audacity....can I marry you?
Lol
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dview001(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Him eye jus clear now now.....and he's like wait o Na Fatima I marry?chineke! I don die I yaff finish o Fatima wey salisu,Ahmed
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Olafeyeni: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2016
Yes no parent in attendance it could be very painful that they did not leave to witness such thing. Same thing happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dview001(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Don finish
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Lol
seriously, u never myt tell....myt be the beginning of a sweet love story to be told.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Emmyemmy1: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Well maybe he forgot he forgot he was a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.