Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) (61695 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
dazzlingd:

seriously, u never myt tell....myt be the beginning of a sweet love story to be told.
alright then
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by felixray2010(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2016
This guy too mumu mtchew
Am disappointed in him.... Later now if the wife give an list make e dey go market den go say he don chop vegetable
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Aww tears of joy.He is so lucky to have married the bride.

My hubby will do same

Kuma beat am if he no wan cry. Issh
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by kaziblake(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Kuma beat am if he no wan cry. Issh
You must cry o...Lolz
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2016
He tried everytging to wriggle free from her but she dragged him into marriage. He doesnt know how it happened. He is now aftaid that he can never have his way in the marriage as the woman will be his husband

sad
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
Lol, maybe that was the 100th girl he asked to marry him before he got a YES.

Yea,Maybe
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2016
kaziblake:
You must cry o...Lolz

Me ke?

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

What's with all the House of Knights? Have you people started an all girls cult on Nairaland?
Just all witches ! U want make we initiate u cheesy
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
he saw d wife's left fingers and fear catch am
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Bankyshinani(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
end of side shoki
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
BumBae:

Just all witches ! U want make we initiate u cheesy

I surrender myself gladly
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2016
MrLouisVanGaal:

I surrender myself gladly
Ok , i will consult the oracles and get back to you wink
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Bigseedorf(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
He's crying cos he knows he going to prison.... Life time imprisonment no b joke ooo
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
BumBae:

Ok , i will consult the oracles and get back to you wink

You hadn't consulted before sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Cry cry baby

He wan sok bweast be that
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by ABSOL10: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2016
I guess it is tear of joy, or probably after deep thought about his past life style, he thinks he doesn't worth the beautiful "bitch"
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Aplaudez(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm! Tears of joy! #Inspired!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by madridsta007(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
nairamaverick:
Lol, maybe that was the 100th girl he asked to marry him before he got a YES.

Lol. Story. These days that one would get an answer before the question is popped.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by gradeA(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Maybe his parents are dead buh he wish they were there.

I can relate with this. scares the crap out of me as my own day approaches.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by bolseas(f): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
@austinosita,

This is soooo touching. I can say all these about my parents. Especially my dad. My dad suffered, suffered, suffered so much for me. He fought for me, he defended me..... I still give thanks to God that He left me a parent who is reaping the reward for the Labour they both had for me and my siblings.

Your prayers for your mum Will not go unanswered. God bless and continue to strengthen your mother. She is priceless....
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
i dont think that's d groom. Maybe d younger brother to d bride. I think he should b wearing d same attire with d wife if he s d groom
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by harlee(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy

Why do you think he's crying?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-groom-cries-on-his-brides.html
it's been a while he has being searching
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Doctors report just came in, the test results show that he has HIV he probably got it from the bride.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by pasimo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
the game is over !!!!!he just lost his bachelor's degree
no be lie... how you take know...
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
bolseas:
@austinosita,

This is soooo touching. I can say all these about my parents. Especially my dad. My dad suffered, suffered, suffered so much for me. He fought for me, he defended me..... I still give thanks to God that He left me a parent who is reaping the reward for the Labour they both had for me and my siblings.

Your prayers for your mum Will not go unanswered. God bless and continue to strengthen your mother. She is priceless....

Thanks dear.......I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Temitoppe(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
viruse28i:
i dont think that's d groom. Maybe d younger brother to d bride. I think he should b wearing d same attire with d wife if he s d groom

you are right
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Patented: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lollll, Nice one!!
toprealman:
nah, this one can't be a player.....could be toothache and the broda lost it.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Maybe he borrowed up to 1million to host the wedding and only few people showed up.
Majority of the few people who came are these Old women who will dance in your face for 30mins and then spray an old 50naira note to your face.
Just maybe..both his parents are late.Who wouldn't cry over the absence of one/both parents on their day of joy? Cute pix tho
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by bmos(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Maybe his parents are dead buh he wish they were there.

Maybe him konja no de work and he remembered action night was approaching after the ceremony.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by nini007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brother .............No parent in attendance.
exactly my thinking!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by DharmyYinks: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
gradeA:

I can relate with this. scares the crap out of me as my own day approaches.
It will be a joyful day for u. Don't cry! Remember dey will be dancing in der grave for u nd der spirit is happy wit u. God bless you!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) by gradeA(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:

It will be a joyful day for u. Don't cry! Remember dey will be dancing in der grave for u nd der spirit is happy wit u. God bless you!

I sincerely appreciate this. Thanks. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.