Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day (43800 Views)

Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane / Infinix Rewards Lucky Viewers With Phones / How To Crack And Patch Any Android App Using Lucky Patcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Yorubago(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tecno phantom5 is far more expensive than 62,000 even on online stores
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Xhaka(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bratking:

Phantom 5 is one of those "grossly" overpriced products.
And s6 isn't overpriced innit
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by nnamdiosu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:
Something happened today in school, in my lecture room when my lecture was going on, i forgot to put m phone on silence instead i reduced the volume thinking i already put it on silence.

My ring tone is a banging one, erm this DBANJ new song "Emergency" chai it is a crazy something, whike the lecture was going on, that how my mummy called me, i know you people will be expecting it to be a girl lol, am single oooo and serching.

So that how my sweet mother called me and gosh am using a phantom 5, you know how crazy the speaker of that phone can be especially when a place is that quiet, nothing else was sounding except my lecturer and my phone.

As the call came in i heard "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY THEY NEVER SAW ME COING THROUGH" immediately i knew it was over cause the leacturer could trace wia the unique sound was coming from and he asked me to come out wit the phone.. and i told him i was sorry that it was my mum that called, then agreely he asked me to go back to my seat but i should see him in his office after the class.

then when i got to see him in is office, he was like dont let that rubbish that happened today happen again ooo, and i was like yes sir, then he funnyly(if dia is any english like that) asked me what the name of the phone, i told him it is a TECNO PHANTOM 5 sir and he said are you serious? i said yes sir, he said what are the specs and i showed him all the specs.

My lecturer was surprised, he was like a china phone with all this good qualities, he then asked me for the price and i told him 82,000 lol, immediately he transfered the sum of #82,000 to my account to get it for him berore coming to class the next day..

And hope you people not thinking that am a theif sha lol.. the phone is 62k in 3cHub at ikeja, so 82000 - 62000 = #20,000 messelinius lol...
I pray he never finds out, so i will not end up getting an extra year lol

very good. you dont know i'm on nairaland abi? just see me in my office tomorrow. Dont buy the phone again or return it if you have. Also tell the class rep to come with you. on your way to my office find out the price of jamb form.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by valeno(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:
Something happened today in school, in my lecture room when my lecture was going on, i forgot to put m phone on silence instead i reduced the volume thinking i already put it on silence.

My ring tone is a banging one, erm this DBANJ new song "Emergency" chai it is a crazy something, whike the lecture was going on, that how my mummy called me, i know you people will be expecting it to be a girl lol, am single oooo and serching.

So that how my sweet mother called me and gosh am using a phantom 5, you know how crazy the speaker of that phone can be especially when a place is that quiet, nothing else was sounding except my lecturer and my phone.

As the call came in i heard "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY THEY NEVER SAW ME COING THROUGH" immediately i knew it was over cause the leacturer could trace wia the unique sound was coming from and he asked me to come out wit the phone.. and i told him i was sorry that it was my mum that called, then agreely he asked me to go back to my seat but i should see him in his office after the class.

then when i got to see him in is office, he was like dont let that rubbish that happened today happen again ooo, and i was like yes sir, then he funnyly(if dia is any english like that) asked me what the name of the phone, i told him it is a TECNO PHANTOM 5 sir and he said are you serious? i said yes sir, he said what are the specs and i showed him all the specs.

My lecturer was surprised, he was like a china phone with all this good qualities, he then asked me for the price and i told him 82,000 lol, immediately he transfered the sum of #82,000 to my account to get it for him berore coming to class the next day..

And hope you people not thinking that am a theif sha lol.. the phone is 62k in 3cHub at ikeja, so 82000 - 62000 = #20,000 messelinius lol...
tellin him dollar was very high den
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by lekonso: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
You better go and return his #20000 before yaya go blow
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Duchessree(f): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
op that's stealing, u better return the #20,000
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by zid82(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hhaha! You just signed in for an extra year. I'll advice u to keep the twenty K ,sell ur present phone and buy a cheaper one;then add the money to pay for the extra year fees when it strikes. Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

Guy you're lucky. Just make sure that what is written on the receipt of purchase is the same as the amount he gave you cos he may ask for the receipt. Just be smart. But now wey $1=N300+ the phone fit reach that 82k ooo.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Sharksblow(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

FEMI!!! so you duped me We shall see in the class tomorrow
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by opeyemi361: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well done, just bring my change when come boy
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by OmenkaIA(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=Femikutti post=44344829]Something happened today in school, in my lecture room when my lecture was going on, i forgot to put m phone on silence instead i reduced the volume thinking i already put it on silence.

I pray he never finds out, so i will not e
I will advise you return the balance to him. look, a good name is better than riches and life is more than money, perhaps, for how long will it carry you. it might even be a test of trust God is passing you through. #DoTheNeedful
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
If your story is true, then you're a mumu...I pity you..because he ll find out before month end,u think he doesn't hv friends dt ll like to get the phone...better return his change
Femikutti:

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Tommfrench(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

you just delivered yourself

a bouncing baby disaster waiting to happen
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by captainjoh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bros CO smiling at you, u better Dodge am

Femikutti:

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by joanana(f): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
op fast and pray that hes not a Nairalander!!!! else you go vomit the balance of the 80k you collected from him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by SerialDigits(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin odaran student of the year...
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Tboymessiah(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
all of una dey jooooozz.... omo na lie the OP dey talk
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Samade4good: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:
lol

how do you mean

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by dangervu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

Please what level are you?and course of study? You need to learn how to write in English...not sure what language you actually used to express yourself
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Elxandre(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
In a single post, OP advertised Slot, Tecno and Dbanj. (Slot ambassador)

Chaiii!
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by manie(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

Femi if you love yourself, you better return my change of 20k to me when you get to campus. I just checked the price of the phone on the internet and you have the audacity to write what transpired in the class on Nairaland. I am a nice lecturer, but I will not allow my students to play a fast one on me.

See you in school tomorrow.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by manie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
BaconSandwich:
Your lecturer dey Nairaland. Just to let you know smiley smiley

I am on Nairaland.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by vwede4trips(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
just pray dat ur lecturer is not on nairaland
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Toun2nl: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chai! Imagine if this guy becomes CBN guvnor; a dollar will be 1k
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Ninilowo(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
What if ur lecturer is on Nairaland? Ti e ba e niyen ooooo.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Henycymama(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank your head that you actually didn't reduce the price, na loss e for be
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by quaid(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
A very bad idea bro. Funnyly - jokingly.
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Did you have to rip him off?
You're the kind of person that people should not do business with
Whatever happened to the virtue of integrity?
Hope someone does same to you and you lose a hundred times of that.
Femikutti:

Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by dencobright(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
you be intelligent ole,but no lele cos ja so him the collect from student s too
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by iamCross(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is super story.... undecided
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by ddjay: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Femikutti:

IS THAT SO,YOU THINK AM NOT FOLLOWING NAIRALAND.YOU LIED TO ME,JUST BRING MY MONEY BACK OR I DEAL WITH YOU
Re: Tragic Day Turn Lucky Day by TheSociopath(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
What about the receipt? Unless you bribe the seller to write 82k. And what if he's chatting with his friends someday and they drift to chatting about the price? Don't spoil your reputation for 20k. You'll finish that money before month end. If anything pays in life, it's honesty/humility.

Adios amigo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.