Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (41597 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=13pt]Good evening esteemed nairalanders. Sorry for coming late, it was due to some technical hitches that had to be solved. smiley

I bring to you the second PART of the wooing challenge which is for the FEMALES! cheesy

We have ladies of timbre and calibre who have chosen the men they intend to woo and blow their minds.

The show promises to be an interesting one tonight. Trust me. cool

Let's roll![/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Participating in the contest today we have... smiley

[size=13pt]

Day1~> 2nd April, 2016.

1) Charijee to woo bqlekan

2) hateu2 to woo kingrex1

3)leriebloom to woo drnairalov

4) adaure4ever to woo samted

5) skarlett & refiner to woo naijaboiy.[/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don land

•••takes seat•••

Mindless I booked a seat for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Salam cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
A brief introduction on the wooers today. smiley

charijee - first on the list. A very intelligent nairalander who sought to woo her friend bqlekan. Obviously it started as a joke but they both agreed to test the fun. Let's see if she can do what a man can do better. tongue

Hateu2 - After absconding from her acclaimed crush and wooer, kingrex1 during the male edition. The black beauty has come back to patch the torn shreds that left her crush disappointed on the night he was meant to woo her. Hopefully she will be able to win him back and give him reasons why she will never run away again. Let's see. cheesy

leriebloom - The young, ebony beauty came into the contest with the intention of wooing someone but had few or none in mind. Later on she stumbled on the handsome drnairalov, a guy she had probably been admiring from afar. This quiet hotty is known to be a silent seducer when it comes to her relation with guys. well I do hope she can sweep him off, despite the white girl he is seen sharing some "moments" with on his profile. grin

adaure4ever - This beautiful and quite controversial girl was the cynosure of all eyes when she had up to five guys battling it out to win her heart. She ended up going hom with chronique. It's a little surprising she didn't request to woo him back to even it out, probably it's not necessary or maybe she likes when the berry is more so the juice will be sweeter! cheesy ( I didn't say that) lipsrsealed

skarlett - Known to be really low key on romance section and quite frequent on diary section. The tall and slim uniport graduate declared to woo naijaboy after following him a while and reading his diary's post. She probably may have picked an interest in him. Let's see how she will burst naijaboy's big head with her lines. grin

refiner - Probably the youngest among the participants we have today. She made her intention to contend with skarlett to woo naijaboy few minutes before the entry was closed. Though her declaration sparked up a few controversies concerning her wooers at the just concluded male edition. The pretty igbo girl has been heard many times talking about her hatred for naijaboy, so it's a bit of a surprise that she is wooing him now. Is it a case of "hate" turning into "love" well only her wooing lines will define that for us. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am here for business
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Space booked tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don land

•••takes seat•••
comot jaare, olofofo.
Nobody is gonna woo u tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don land
•••takes seat•••

Sits with him embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool
*Takes front seat*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=15pt]Less derailing please. embarassed[/size]
Erm erm...
I'm gonna freestyle from mai head ni oo. In fact, no written down work.
For Kingrex1 wink

[b][/b] As if it's a dream,
my heart came
alive with your mentions.
I always tell peeps that I don't have
Any 'HEART.
I love this song by WAJE 'I wish'.
It's my favourite because I wish I don't
Really have any heart.
NOT until I started seeing your mentions.
As if you have been holding it for so long
You woke something up inside me
Have you kidnapped my heart only for me
to find you here?
I want to tell you that I have a crush on
because you like my craziness.
Do you have a name kingrex1 or u want me
to call you MINE?
Why can't we be a lab partner cox we have
this chemistry between us
Now, I wish I can sing 'All of me' by
'John Legend'
To you while your head is resting on my lap
with my voice.
You know at night, I always imagine
you laying here with me
with one arm around me and your body
pressed up against me,
it's helps me to sleep.
While still on you chest,
I wish to know Everything
About you.
I want to know about ur favourite sexx
position
YOUR MEMORIES
The lies you've told
Your flaws
Your childhood
Your insecurities
What keeps you up at night
Your fears
Your favourite movies
The songs you love
What makes you different?
Will you lemme change your world for you
Kingrex1
Lemme be the girl that will make you close
Your eyes to the other girls
I wanna be the one you will call
Second MUM
I wanna be the girl you will
Call on whenever you are afraid
I wanna be the girl that will make your
Friends jealous of you.
I wanna be the girl to make 'Love' real for
you
I wish to be the girl to play with the hairs
on your chest.
MY crush, will you gimme the privilege to be
'THE GIRL'[b][/b]

#drops mic#

CC:naijaboiy, I yam done.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
comot jaare, olofofo.
Nobody is gonna woo u tongue
don't derail pls

30yrs ban awaits you if you dare derail

Btw, I have a wooer tongue tongue tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
_
want some icecream?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by dollyjoy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
following
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

Sits with him embarassed
•••serves her sapele water•••
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by kaziblake(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Present
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oya oh start upps xowwi ACTION
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
wink
Was wondering what happened o
Thought network trapped you sad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Space booked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
qhutetomsel:
cool
*Takes front seat*

You didn't woo anyone embarassed embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by MoneypassGod(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
We really need job

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
•••serves her sapele water•••
Something better please

angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don show!!!!

Awon Smellos.. cool , Chairman Omo-Onile Association of Romanceland.

Clear road joor!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Bluezy13(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]Good evening esteemed nairalanders. Sorry for coming late, it was due to some technical hitches that had to be solved. smiley

I bring to you the second PART of the wooing challenge which is for the FEMALES! cheesy

We have ladies of timbre and calibre who have chosen the men they intend to woo and blow their minds.

The show promises to be an interesting one tonight. Trust me. cool

Let's roll![/size]

...ladies of timbre and calibre...

Hehehe...
Indeed!!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
*catwalks in with a pack of popcorn and two bottles of Orijin*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

...ladies of timbre and calibre...

Hehehe...
wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda:

Something better please

angry
dogoyaro lipsrsealed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
MoneypassGod:
We really need job
Hahahaha... Badt boy.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please can we have charijee and bqlekan notify us of their presence. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.