Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. (21040 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Why It's Hard For A Richman Or Even the Poor To Enter The Kingdom Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nina4u(f): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Toosure70:
When will iPad forgive the yorubas for voting our the clueless presido.
u silly oo
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by MizyB(f): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Forgiveness is easy, how do you forget?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Dyt(f): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2016
So what happens when your forgiveness has been tajenfor granted?
Well
You just have to keep forgiving
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by menacetosociety: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Forgiveness is a terrible sin undecided
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by oglalasioux(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
Atayis:
judas was forgiving but he died because his heart could not carry the burden,he was in a gull of bitterness and he committed suicide by hlmself.suicide is d last enemy of man because der is no remedy judas was forgiving but he died because his heart could not carry the burden,he was in a gull of bitterness and he committed suicide by hlmself.suicide is d last enemy of man because der is no remedy

Should there be a case of forgiveness if Judas Iscariot was fulfilling the scriptures? Does God use and dump us like Nigerian politicians do to the people that help them get to power?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2016
For me, certain sins are hard to forgive, even if manage to, i FORGET the person Forever.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I forgive.... but I don't forget... no sin goes unpunished no matter how long it will take.
that's kinda unchristain... God forgives us our sins as much as we'v all sinned. Hell is just only meant for those who r stone hearted.. dats wat I think..

Try and urm loosen up brother, in forgetting completely the tresspasses of our friends, we show dem we are superior
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by missyadorable(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2016
I can forgive anybody and everybody

But one person I will rather die and go to hell than forgive is my father

Never will I forgive him

Not in this world,Not in the next world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
that's kinda unchristain... God forgives us our sins as much as we'v all sinned. Hell is just only meant for those who r stone hearted.. dats wat I think..

Try and urm loosen up brother, in forgetting completely the tresspasses of our friends, we show dem we are superior

God forgives, doesn't mean the sin will go unpunished

I forgive doesn't mean the wrong someone does to me will go unpunished.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

God forgives, doesn't mean the sin will go unpunished

I forgive doesn't mean the wrong someone does to me will go unpunished.
nooooo.. I disagree.. the sin will go unpunished as long as there is a forgiveness from God. Why did Jesus den die? shocked mehn.. dnt say what u hav no idea of
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
nooooo.. I disagree.. the sin will go unpunished as long as there is a forgiveness from God. Why did Jesus den die? shocked mehn.. dnt say what u hav no idea of

Ah...Okay na
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by iliyande(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:

Never will I forgive him

Hey sister, what's up with you.

Let's pray together.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2016
oglalasioux:

Should there be a case of forgiveness if Judas Iscariot was fulfilling the scriptures? Does God use and dump us like Nigerian politicians do to the people that help them get to power?
I will have mercy upon whom i love and a quote that says mercy triumps over judgement,judas coupled with saul and others to be used and dumped by God due to transgression, God is merciful,sin doesnt have weight in his sight,remember he forgave paul and others,Lastly not everyone will get his/her reward or you can do a right thing and will make that such a life to be terminated remember these people Stephen, Jesus, John The Baptizer, Matin Luther King Jr and now with us unamdi kanu.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by jackpot(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Nina4u:
if I wouldn't have been able to forgive them I wouldn't have been able to live because if I wouldn't have been able to forgive I would live in the past and I will just knock on it over and over and over again and I don't want to do that I want to have a piece of heart and I'm free now and that is very important you have to forgive in order to have peace in your heart who else would feel bad about you nobody else nobody gives a shiat about you if you have to give a shiat about yourself .. it's not for them it's for yourself for your own peace of mind
Ouch!! My eyes and breathe ooo!! I almost ran out of breathe while reading your epistle. Damn! Where are your fullstops, my lady?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by oglalasioux(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Atayis:
I will have mercy upon whom i love and a quote that says mercy triumps over judgement,judas coupled with saul and others to be used and dumped by God due to transgression, God is merciful,sin doesnt have weight in his sight,remember he forgave paul and others,Lastly not everyone will get his/her reward or you can do a right thing and will make that such a life to be terminated remember these people Stephen, Jesus, John The Baptizer, Matin Luther King Jr and now with us unamdi kanu.

I didn't understand your mention. God used and dumped Judas cos of transgression? What transgression? If Judas didn't hand Jesus over would the world be saved?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't forgive easily. I have been trying to work on this for years. It makes me build up walls around myself to avoid disappointment.
It's really toxic to hold on to grudges. undecided Holding on to it only hurts yourself more
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forgiveness do nit rests on the person who seem offended alone. Not many people can forgive, as well as not many can ask to be forgiven. But don't waste your time begging to be forgiven, pay the penance of acknowledging your wrong first, ask for forgiveness and leave the rest.

I have learnt not to over flog it.I have learnt to forgive and give a distance away from such persons. I have also learn to ask for forgiveness and still maintain a distance especially when the other party Is still hurt.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by damiosy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
Never will I forgive him

Same
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by TrumpDonald(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
oglalasioux:
It still baffles me how forgiveness is preached daily by Christians but can't extend the same forgiveness to Judas Iscariot who, by the way, helped mankind by handing the saviour over to be sacrificed thereby fast tracking the salvation of the world.

Judas wud have been forgiven had he not hung himself. Anyway, who knws if he's not forgiven already.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Gaucho(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
To err is human,to forgive is divine. Forgiven all that had sinned against me physically morally financially emotionally and romantically.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by oglalasioux(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Judas wud have been forgiven had he not hung himself. Anyway, who knws if he's not forgiven already.

Did he do anything wrong in the first place?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=oglalasioux post=44366840]
I didn't understand your mention. God used and dumped Judas cos of transgression? What transgression? If Judas didn't hand Jesus over would the world be saved?[/quote Judas was a betrayer he allowed d devil to use him,to no avail was d warning of Jesus on him,the scripture says, he has chosen eternal damnation.he was a trust of betrayal
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
oglalasioux:

I didn't understand your mention. God used and dumped Judas cos of transgression? What transgression? If Judas didn't hand Jesus over would the world be saved?
if he betrayed not another person would do
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Princewell2012(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
tjfulloption:
i have discovered a very good drug. It is potent enough to cure us of most of the diseases ravaging us as a people. It is cheap and almost free. It is available , very easy to administer and without any side effects. It is a pain killer, energy booster, a fertility drug and a prevention against hypertension. It is a five-letter word, "sorry".

When you apply it on people you offend, the pain goes away like magic. As a fertility drug, it revives relationships and make them active. When you say "sorry" to someone you have wronged, the hostility between you disappears, the confidence and trust in each other multiplies. As human beings we are not perfect; we offend each other, fail one another and even breach agreements, sometimes consciously and at other times, unconsciously. When these happen, our victims feel pains, strong enough to break their hearts. We only need to apply the magic balm of "sorry" to comfort them, sooth their wounds and ease their pains.

We must not be afraid or pompous not to say "sorry". Using this drug means accepting responsibility for our wrongs, for our short comings, for our failures. It is an expression of remorse, a demonstration of a genuine desire to right our wrongs and do fairness and justice to those we have wronged.

"Sorry" is an efficient cleanser that erases bad feelings of hatred, spite and antagonism. If all of us can use this drug, there will be no hatred but love. There will be no war but peace. There will be no destruction but construction and re~construction. Let me however be quick to say that this drug expires without notice.

The moment it is not used genuinely, sincerely and with commitment, it crashes on the user and the consequences are usually more devastating than the original sickness . I am sorry for whatever I have done to puncture your feelings. I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. Oh yes, I'm sorry

Infact, God bless you so much for this post. You have really made my day.

But can one who is not a bornagain who has Holyspirt knows how to say sorry

Pride is a very serious sin in the life of a man, and bible says pride goes before a fall.

So pride will not allow one to say am sorry, even between couples.

Mmmmm, i want to ask again is it good to forgive one who has not even asked for forgiveness? Atleast we learn everyday?
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Blackfire(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
I always love Christian concept of forgiveness ... But....

GOD FORGIVES, I DON'T.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by KevMitnick: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Forgive, but for your own good don't forget. Get wise and protect yourself from danger, avoid a re-occurence because wicked people don't change, they just find subtler ways of perpetrating their evil.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by lonelydora: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2016
makingsense:
Our father who are in heaven
hallowed be the name
thy kingdom come
they will be down on earth
as it in heaven
give us this day and our daily bread
and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from all evil. AMEN

By the way OP nice post.

For thy is the kingdom
The power and the glory
Forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by octopusfreaky(f): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyadorable:

Never will I forgive him

be careful with the word "Never" ,mind you ,u must forgive him irrespective of wat he has done to uuu..No-one goes to heaven with a grudgy and unforgiving heart..
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by itstpia8: 1:32am On Apr 14, 2016
mzdeee:
If almighty God can forgive us who are we not to forgive others
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by Aremu01(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's well
Re: Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. by emmyileri(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URKHvdky8g&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiOheZe4ks&t=28s
Lack of forgiveness shows you don't have the spirit of Christ in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.