Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (22441 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fighting to still be known
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by nwakaibeya1: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS , we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation#Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disaster and man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches never ,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Shortyy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Not long ago, his boss was a chief wailer. Lmvfao.. I concur

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nazacent: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
There was a country

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by oluwasegun007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
na wah ooo....my own question is..who is Gen MALU
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by HugeMac: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adesina has goofed
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by blackpanda: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jeffboi:
/Sai Buahri... Your security…he cannot guarantee. Your freedom…he wants to steal. Your rights…he wants to limit. Your lives…he cannot protect. Your future…he wants to ruin. Are you still sai-ing rubbish? You must be victims of in-sai-nity/

Am just watching

Oya relocate to Togo grin
Or wait...i just learnt there is extra space in the lagoon!
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Bollinger(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are these not the same Nigerians who jump for joy when jungle justice is being metted out to suspected criminals? Pretending to care for lives is not the same as caring for lives.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Misterdhee1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reno is obviously very right.. PMB needs to do the needful as regards The Agatu case, and Adesina needs to show more remorse in his bashings
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ellechrystal(f): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Omokri is a hypocrite who should not be given any public attention. He should go to chibok community to apologies to the parents of the kidnapped girls for doubting the abduction of their daughters and for not showing compassion to them before advising Femi Adesina on how to do his job.
Buhari is also a hypocrite, if u know what I mean, a year ago he was wailing, now its wrong to wail.
Abeg, stop defending what is stupid.
Weda u defend from now till tomorrow, u wount buy fuel or rice cheaper than others.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by idupaul: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.

No you shut up who told you that you speak for Nigerians. .I am Nigerian that voted Buhari and yesterday I spent 250 naira on a litre of fuel just so I can cool my refrigerator. .

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by sarriss: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
If you don't accept all he said, Can you read number 7 again to know that he admitted a mistake was made on chibok and that same mistake shouldn't be repeated on Agatu, Although I know your brain has be programmed to defend anything APC even while they make life unbearable for you,you will still defend them.
seunmsg:
Reno omokri should shut up please. Nigerians are not fools and neither are we forgetful. 59 boys were killed at Buni yadi under Jonathan administration and over 200 girls were abducted and pastor Omokri saw nothing bad in these incidents. Jonathan never cared to visit either Buni Yadi nor chibok community where the incidents took place and Omokri as his media assistant defended all of his principals action.

Buhari has not only condemned the Agatu killings, he has also ordered an investigation into the matter. So, Omokri should spare us all this holier than thou bullshit. He should go and seek restitution for all the atrocities that he supported and committed during the GEJ administration. He lacks the moral standing to criticise or advice Femi Adesina because he said more terrible things during his time in government.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by DamieJos(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]With all these attacks, no single person is being arrested. Does it not permit us to suspect a conspiracy theory some where ? Govt must act with all seriousness by justifying all tax payers money spent on security.
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Babateemd: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
A good advice from a concerned citizen who made same mistakes in the past. We shouldnt write anybody off without adequate analysis of their opinion just because they are in the opposition party.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by 2sexycom(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
Femi Adesina has goofed more than buhari since they came to power.

I think that Aso rock has the potential to make professionals look stoopid like their leader
truth is power is intoxicating. If you want to know the true nature of a man, give him power.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by SageTravels: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

you have problem with reading try and read before commenting

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Confuciusng(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
When use the "child with a lollipop" phrase in a conversation about 16 communities that was massacred, u just show tht u don't give a flying Bleep.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by banme1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

GEJ still giving people insomnia.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm really dissapointed in this femi adesina. I think he should be sacked. This administration clearly didn't learn from what brought down d former administration. They are showing d same coldness. No empathy.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by focus7: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adesina missed it in this statements. I am beginning to wonder how all the people Buhari surrounds himself with lack communication skill. And Buhari should have been more concern with attending to issues affects the people that he governs than jumping around the continent as someone who just found an opportunity he did have the privilege to exploit outside power.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Amanwulu1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
That was a terrible gaffe by Adesina. Such statement, in saner climes, would have made the people occupy the streets. What really troubles me these days is why members of the civil society and our 'fiery' activists are not speaking up. Where is Falana, Joy Odumakin, Madam Oby, and other self-styled human right crusaders? Are their voices now too weak to be heard?
will u talk openly against rubbish u helped installed? Their frustratns are being xpressed frm behind d scene.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Angelberry:
You should sharrap instead
Go baby Angel. I dey ur back
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by 2sexycom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Omokri is a hypocrite who should not be given any public attention. He should go to chibok community to apologies to the parents of the kidnapped girls for doubting the abduction of their daughters and for not showing compassion to them before advising Femi Adesina on how to do his job.
Did you fully digest what Omokri said? He regrets doubting when the issue came up as his write clearly shows. We make mistakes and doubt is one of the ways we make mistakes.
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ogene007: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Mr hypocritical Zombie, you claim that the du-llard has ordered an investigation into the genocide in Agata, while the killings continue unabated. In SE where the community decided to protect themselves against the Fulani terrorists, the du-llard ordered for the immediate arrest and imprisonment of the members of that community who attempted to resist the terrorists. If you are not a an irredeemable zombie, your brain would have told you that you are spewing trash, all in the name of blind and misplaced loyalty to the du-llard in Aso Rock. May the bl-ood of those who have been massacred as a result of the Islamization agenda of the du-llard be on the head of people who have refused to speak out against the 'evill' agenda of the daura du-llard and all his collaborators.

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by poseidon12: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Did you not read the part where Reno Omokri cautioned that this administration should not make the same mistake the last administration made on the Chibok issue?
You said Buhari condemned the killings. How long after the killings did he issue his condemnation? I read that the herdsmen that carried out the killings are still hanging around Agatu. How come this administration has not made effort to arrest them and prosecute? And yet any group that tries to take up arms against the herdsmen are swiftly arrested by Nigerian soldiers, even while denying that they made such arrests. Don't you think something is fishy here? Are you not worried that you could become a victim of the Fulani herdsmen who seem to have become above the law?

Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by ransomed: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ram Omokrl again? Must mr president always set up committee like your god who has the guinness world record of committee without any tangible report from such. Bia, Nigerians were bombed in Nyanya Abuja and your god went to dance skelewu in sokoto the following day. You are an hypocrite.
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Roxby: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Reno is becoming more articulate and reasonable since he left office #commonsense.
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by free13: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
A party with "try your luck policy" has nothing to offer Nigeria.

I don't know what fuel subsidy means– Buhari on
24 May 2015

Fuel subsidy is sheer fraud and corruption”. - Buhari on 23 Jul 2015

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims - 17 Nov 2015

Buhari removes fuel subsidy, says petrol to sell for N85 per litre - 25 Dec 2015

FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices - 2nd Aprial 2016

No be tumbo tumbo be that?
Re: Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide by Roxby: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
ransomed:
Ram Omokrl again? Must mr president always set up committee like your god who has the guinness world record of committee without any tangible report from such. Bia, Nigerians were bombed in Nyanya Abuja and your god went to dance skelewu in sokoto the following day. You are an hypocrite.

Anumpam k'bu! hoha

Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” –

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52